lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

5.8

7.9K 226 25
By buckystxrk

8; the one where Phoebe finds out.

"Look! Ugly naked guy is putting stuff in boxes", Phoebe says from the window.

"Seems like our naked buddy is moving", Rachel points out when all the friends were looking outside the window.

"Ironically, most of the boxes seems to be labeled: clothes", Ross continued after a few seconds, making the friends chuckle.

"I'm gonna miss that big, old, squishy butt", Rachel added.

"And we're done with the chicken fried rice", Chandler replied from behind her, putting away his food.

"Hey, if he's moving maybe I should try to get his place. It'd would be so cool to live across from you guys!".

"As long as you don't walk around naked, we're happy too", Alycia nodded.

"Oh! We can do that telephone thing where you have a can, and we have a can, and we connect it by a string", Joey suggested.

"Or we can do the actual telephone thing", Chandler said sarcastically.

"Guys, guess what?", Rachel started when she noticed Alycia and Joey walking up to sit next to her and Phoebe at the coffee house. "Phoebe knows about Monica and Chandler".

"Really?", Alycia asked.

"We were at ugly naked guy's apartment and we saw them doing it through the window".

"I think it's great that they're together", Phoebe says with a smile. "I mean for him. Monica could do better".

"You know what? I also think it's kinda great. After Ross and I, we all talked about how reltionships between us could never work out, but with you guys, and now them...turns out it is a possibility", Rachel added.

"Yeah, I'm happy for them", Phoebe nodded.

"I think they look cute together", Alycia agreed with her friends.

"So, they know you and Joey know, but not that Rachel knows?", Phoebe asked.

"Pretty much", Joey replied. "But now enough of us know, so we can just tell them we know", Joey points out.

"Or we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own", Phoebe smirked.

"What do you mean?", Rachel seems curious and excited about Phoebe's idea.

"Well, every time they say they're doing laundry we'll just give them a bunch of laundry to do".

"Oh, I would enjoy that!", Rachel agreed.

"I kinda agree with Joey here", Alycia argued. "We should just tell them you guys know".

"But I wanna do Phoebe's idea", Rachel pouted.

"You don't have to do anything", Phoebe insisted. "Just don't tell them we know".

"But I'm tired of the secrets. I got your secrets, their secrets...I have secrets of my own too, you know?".

"You don't have any secrets", Rachel crossed her arms.

"You don't know about Huggsy, my bedtime penguin pal!".

"Anyway", Rachel says after a few seconds in silence for that random revelation. "How are we gonna mess with them?".

"Well, you could use your position as the roommate and then I would, you know, use the strongest tool at my disposal: my sexuality", Phoebe smirked.

Joey and Alycia were back at her apartment since they decided to watch a movie together. They were cuddling on the couch when someone bursted into the aparment, making them turn their attention to the door.

"Guys!", Monica says the moment she's inside the apartment.

"Phoebe knows about us!", Chandler exclaimed.

"I didn't tell them", Joey shrugged.

"Them?", Monica gasped in horror. "Who's them?".

"Phoebe...and Alycia".

Monica and Chandler gave both of their friends a serious look.

"And Rachel", Alycia gave up, moving away from Joey.

"I was gonna tell you but they made us promise not to!".

"But now that you guys know, it's over. We can just let this go and tell them you guys know they know", Alycia suggested.

"Unless...".

"No, not unless", Joey cuts Monica off. "This must end now!".

"They think they're so slick messing with us! But see, they don't know that we know that they know", Monica smirked.

"Oh no, here it comes", Alycia sighed.

"Ah, yes", Chandler agreed. "The messers become the messees!".

"I'm so over them", Alycia commented while looking at Rachel, Phoebe, Monica and Chandler.

Phoebe and Rachel know that the couple is aware that they know about them and now is just a stupid competition.

"At least we're not stuck in the middle anymore", Joey replied. They were both sitting near the window, ignoring their friends. "Hey, look! Ugly naked guy has a new naked friend".

"Yeah", Rachel said when all the friends walked near the window. "Oh, my god, that's our friend! It's naked Ross!".

The friends screamed in shock and surprise as Alycia quickly closed the curtain, blocking that horrible view.

"We are never going to talk about that", Alycia says, still very shocked for seeing her friend naked. "Never in a million years".

"I even went shopping and you guys aren't done yet".

"He's not backing up!", Phoebe replied to Alycia. "He went to get lotion".

"Wow, so this is a serious game", she crossed her arms. "Where's Joey?".

"In the apartment", Rachel replied just when he was opening the door.

"You guys aren't done yet? I want to sit in my chair".

"The sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler, the sooner you get to sit in your chair", Rachel replied.

"Show him your bra!", Joey suggested. "He's scared of them".

In a quick move, he walked over her and opened up her dress, revealing her bra.

"You didn't rip off any buttons", she points out, amazed.

"Not my first time", he smirked.

Phoebe closed the door while Rachel, Joey and Alycia stood outside the aparment. They heard the conversation between them, waiting for someone to finally give up.

"Okay, you win!", Chandler says after a while. "I can't have sex with you".

"Ha! And why is that?".

"Because I'm in love with Monica!", he replied. Rachel opened the door as quickly as possible, still not believing what he just said. "Yes, that's right! I love her!".

Monica walked closer to him, a big smile on her face. "I love you, Monica", Chandler repeated, this time directly to her.

"I love you too, Chandler", she replied right before kissing him.

"I just...I thought you guys were doing it, not that you were in love!", Phoebe smiled.

"Hats off to you, Pheebs. Quite a competitor", he shakes hands with her. "And may I say your breasts are still showing".

"So it's over now", Alycia said.

"Well, Ross doesn't know yet", Monica said.

"And we'd appreciate it if no one told him yet".

"As if that's gonna be easy", Alycia replied to Chandler before leaving the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 127 60
Completion of chandler x joey stories from m.fanfiction.net & ao3
4.8K 238 7
Walk through fire for you Just let me adore you oh honey Rachel is ready to start dating again after her breakup with Ross. Chandler's younger broth...
550K 11.8K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book one• Heather Bing moves to New York, hoping that her life will continue to be as perfect as it currently is. She has a comf...
35.7K 706 32
Two amazing actors falling in love onset.. how will they manage to see each other everyday? +Creds to Warner Brother's studios.. I did NOT make up th...