lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

Autorstwa buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends Więcej

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

4.11

11.6K 289 28
Autorstwa buckystxrk

11; the one with the porn.

Alycia entered the apartment just to find Joey and Chandler sitting on their respective couches, watching a porn film on the TV. She stopped in her tracks, an expretionless look on her face.

"Is it okay that I'm not at all surprised by this?".

"They've been watching this all morning", Monica replied from the kitchen.

"Guys, do we really have to watch this while we eat?", Rachel said, annoyed. She stepped forward to the living room to turn off the TV, being yelled at by the two guys as they quickly realized her intentions.

"We don't know what could make this go away", Chandler objected after taking the remote away from Rachel.

"Don't you think this a little bit too much?", Alycia tried.

Chandler and Joey looked offended. "I think not", Joey said while pointing at the porn on the TV. "It's free porn!"

"Boyfriend material right there", Monica says with sarcasm. "At least let us mute it", she added, taking the remote from the coffee table.

"No!", the two guys yelled. They slowly turn around to look at the TV, still the image there but with no sound. "We still have porn", Chandler said in relief.

"Honey, what are you doing? That's too heavy!", Rachel exclaimed when Phoebe entered the apartment, carrying her massage table inside. 

Rachel takes the table for Phoebe, passing it to Monica shortly after realizing it was indeed extremely heavy. Monica complained, but decided to accept the table anyway, leaving it on the floor of the kitchen.

"Ugh, I'm getting too preagnat to carry around this stupid massage table", she complained. "I need to find a job where I carry a smaller table".

"Or a job where you don't have to carry a table", Chandler remarked.

"You mean like a doctor?".

Joey rolled his eyes. "Pheebs, you're blocking the porn!"

☀️

"Hey, how did it go with Frank and Alice?", Monica asks the moment Phoebe is inside the apartment.

"Well, Frank has to quit college because his super-fertile sister is having three babies. I need to make a lot of money really fast and I had a great idea that I wanted to talk to you about", she points at Chandler. "Cause you work for a big company, you know?"

Phoebe was about to continue when she shouts out of nowhere, freaking everyone out. "What's wrong?", Alycia asked, concerned it had something to do with the babies.

"Nothing, I just really have to pee. I had an extra large lemonade on my way over", she explained, walking away to the bathroom.

Ross walked inside the apartment the moment Phoebe entered the bathroom. Monica squealed happily and excited at the sight of her brother, walking hurriendly over him with an anxious look.

"Did you tell her? What did she say?".

"Thank you".

Monica chuckles, "You're welcome! What did she say?".

"She said thank you. I said I love you, and she said thank you", Ross says, expresionless.

"Wow, you told her you love her?", Joey asks in disbelief. "What were you trying to get her to do?".

"What do I do now?", Ross asks after deciding to ignore his friend's statement.

"Play hard to get", Joey spoke again.

"She already lives in London".

"So you go to Tokyo".

"Joey, honey, it's okay", Alycia putted a hand on his shoulder, giving the hint it was enough with the advices.

"Look, you told her you love her. Forget it, it's over", Chandler added.

"It's not over, you're over!", Monica exclaimed.

"What?".

"You know!", she insisted.

"Okay...good one", Chandler finally said.

"It's not over because she's gonna call you and tell you she loves you too! She couldn't tell you before because her feelings were so strong that it scared her".

"Mon, you watch way too much soap operas", Alycia shakes her head.

"No, I do not. I said you and Joey were gonna be together and now you are, right? You go home and wait for her call", Monica quickly said, grabbing her brother by the arm to drag him out of the apartment. "She could be calling from the plane, go!"

"Okay. But if she doesn't call it is definately over. Wait...unless I call her, you know, just to see how things are going, and if she says she'll call me and then she doesn't call, then it's over".

"Way to be strong, man!", Joey says sarcastically.

☀️

"She doesn't know which one she wants", Ross continues telling the story about his phone call with Emily last night.

"This isn't how things were supposed to go. There can't be another guy", Monica complains at the idea of her whole little love story being utterly destroyed.

"Whatever. You deserve better anyway", Alycia says in an attempt to make her friend feel any better, although she knows that probably won't help at all.

"Of course there's another guy!", Monica exclaims shortly after. "This is even more perfect".

"Mon, I think that last porn film got you a bit creative", Alycia warned her after remembering the threesome that was on the TV about half an hour earlier on the TV.

"No. I mean that Ross has to prove his love now".

"I'm not proving anything. I'm done listening to you. If I didn't listen to you in the first place, I wouldn't had gone to the airport and then put my fist trough the wall".

"You put your fist trough a wall?".

"No, I missed and hit the door".

"You have to go to London", Monica said firmly. "You have to go and fight for her".

"Yeah, that might work. Because you told her you love her and she didn't say anything, and then she told her there was another guy so yeah, go to London, that would scare her!", Joey says, not agreeing with Monica's idea at all.

"When Rachel was with Paolo, what did you do?".

"I made fun of his accent", Ross replied simply.

"My God, what a charm!", Alycia joked.

"You sat back and let him have her. You didn't fight. You want the same thing to happen with Emily?"

"No".

"Then go and fight for her! That could be you and Emily", she added, pointed at the TV.

"I hope you two won't ever touch yourselves like that around us tho", Alycia remaked as she saw the porn film on the screen.

"C'mon, just go!", Monica grabbed Ross by the arm, dragging him over to the door. "Don't let her go without a fight".

"Alright, I'll do it. I'm gonna go to London and I'm gonna fight for her".

☀️

"Are we in London?", Chandler asked confused after he opened the door or the apartment, meeting Emily on the other side.

"What are you doing here?", Monica asked as confused and surprised as Chandler and everyone else in the apartment.

"I've come to talk to Ross. I was gonna call him but...".

"You're here to tell him you love him! I was right! I was right, right?".

"I'd rather talk to him. I went to his apartment and he wasn't there. Do you have any idea where he is?".

"Kinda have something in mind", Alycia says from the living room.

Monica quickly handed the phone to Emily so she could call to her house in London in hope that Ross could hear her. It rang until it got to the voice mail. All the friends turned to look at her as she spoke.

"Ross, I don't know if you can hear me but I'm gonna talk anyway. I'm at the States with your sister and your friends. It's all over with Colin. I came here to tell you that and to tell you that...Yes, Joey, you can have all the chocolate you want, just take it! Anyway, I came here to tell you that I love you".

The phone call had to end shortly after because of an incoming call. Alycia stopped really minding Emily and Ross' business and choose to eat the Toblerone bar with Joey instead.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.1M 67.9K 82
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...
12.9K 212 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
289K 5.6K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book two• Heather Bing has spent almost six years in New York but her journey of love has just begun. Will Heather's dream of o...
12.1K 89 20
It is five years into the future ago the final episode. Find out what happened to our favorite group of "friends". Disclaimer: I don't own the chara...