lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

3.5

13.6K 381 30
By buckystxrk

5; the one with the cheating.

"Is Chandler here?", Joey asked aftet him and Monica entered the coffee shop.

"We don't usually notice him around, but I'm pretty sure he's not here", Alycia replied.

"Joey just saw Janice kissing her ex husband", Monica explained.

"What?", Ross said in disbelief as he turns to look at Joey. "How are you gonna tell Chandler?"

"I was thinking about that and I think the best way would be...to not".

"Joey, if you know about this, you have to tell him", Rachel insisted.

"It'll kill him".

"Well, maybe you can wait until I go to the dentist. Maybe I'll kill him", Phoebe said. She thinks that her going to a dentist means somebody will die, reason why she's refusing to go.

"Ew! Ugly naked guy is using his new hameck. It's like a play-doh fat factory", Joey cringed.

"Okay, I'll go to the dentist so everyone listen", Phoebe started. "Be on the look out for anything that you could fall into, or that can fall on you or...just look out! Also, I just wanna tell you all that- that-", she tried finishing her sentence, but ended up walking out of the apartment with a soft cry.

"Okay, I have a problem. I hate to go to work for a few hours", Ross said after hanging up the phone.

"I get the feeling", Alycia nodded.

Ross decided to ignore her as he adds, "Some kids messed up the Homo Sapiens display".

"What did they do?"

"They wrote over the word Sapiens for one thing, and they re-arrangeded the figures".

"Do you want me to watch Ben for you?", Monica grinned.

"Yes, that's what I was gonna ask. Thanks".

"Wow, what about me?", Rachel quickly asked.

"You–? You want to watch Ben!", Ross smiles at her while Monica made gestures behind Rachel's back, indicating she was gonna be in the apartment at all times with Rachel and Ben. "That would be great. I just asked Monica because I know how empty her life is".

"Hey, Ross. I've got a science question", Joey started.

"If the Homo Sapiens were in fact Homo Sapiens", he starts. "Is that why they're extinct?"

Alycia laughed at his comment while Monica and Rachel sighed at him. Ross only rolled his eyes.

"Joey, Homo Sapiens are people".

"Hey, I'm not judging".

Ross decided to give up on it as he left the apartment. Rachel stood up from the couch to take Ben in her arms.

"See you guys later", Alycia stood up.

"You're not gonna watch Ben with us?", Monica asked.

"Kids are not really my thing", she shakes her head.

"I thought we were hanging out at your place today?", Joey asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I have some stuff at work", Alycia apologized as she stood next to the door.

"Oh, okay", he replied, a bit disappointed to suddenly be free all afternoon.

"Okay, Ben. I won't tell your daddy that you had ice cream before dinner, if you won't tell him about out little bumping incident".

"He doesn't need to say anything. Clearly Ross is gonna notice something's wrong since you dressed Ben like he went on his first fishing trip", Alycia said to Monica.

"Yeah", Rachel agreed. " First of all, I don't think Ben understands the concept of bribery; and number two–".

She was cutt off by Joey's laughter, the three girls turning to look at him. "You said number two", he chuckled.

"I also said number one".

Joey laughs again. "I know".

"Hey everyone", Ross entered the apartment. "You took him whaling?", he added after seeing Ben's outfit.

"Monica", Ben said.

"He just said your name! That's great!"

"Monica bang".

"That's right! That's what I'd sound like if I exploted", Monica played dumb, hiding the fact Ben hitted his head earlier under hers and Rachel's care.

"The curse is broken! I called everybody I know and everyone is alive!", Phoebe yells excitedly.

"Ugly naked guy has been in his hameck for a long time", Alycia pointed out as she's by the window. "And he's awfully still– oh my God".

Everyone ran over to the window to see their neighbour.

"Oh my God, I killed another one!", Phoebe freaks out. "And this curse is getting stronger too...bring down something that big? Oh my God", she added.

"He hasn't moved since this morning", Joey pointed out.

"We should call somebody", Monica suggested.

"And tell them what? The ugly naked guy we spy all the time is not moving?"

Alycia shrugged after Ross' comment. "Pretty much".

"We have to know if he's alive!"

"But how? There's no way", Monica replied to Rachel.

"There is one way", Joey said. "His window's open so I say, you know, we poke him".

"With what?", Phoebe asked.

"I have something in mind for that too".

"Great, another one of your ideas", Alycia teased before Joey headed to his apartment.

Rachel, Alycia, Ross, Monica, Phoebe and Joey were out in the balcony with their improvised poking device made out of Chinese sticks, ready to check if Phoebe did indeed kill their naked neighbour.

"Remember, something this big and large can be really difficult to manover".

"You mean the sticks or the guy?", Alycia asked.

Joey laughed a little, "That's a good one".

Alycia smiled back as Joey putted his hand up for a high-five Alycia obviously replied.

"Can we please focus here? A naked man's life hangs in the balance", Ross interrupted.

"He's dead", Phoebe repeated for the hundreth time. "What we're about to have here is a dead fat guy on a stick!"

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's poke", Joey ordered.

The group started moving the large stick over the window of the naked guy's apartment, poking his belly shortly after.

"He's alive!", Phoebe shouts after he moved his hand to slap away whatever was bothering his slumber, touching his belly in the place where the gang was poking.

"And yet we're still poking him", Monica pointed out.

"Retract the device, retract the device", Joey ordered again.

"We should really consider being scouts or something", Alycia suggested.

"Because poking fat man is exactly what scouts do", Ross replied. "Look, he does not look happy".

Rachel chuckled, "Now he's showing us his pocking device".

"Hey, that's never gonna make it all the way over here, buddy!", Joey shouts.

They left the fat guy alone as they entered the apartment again.

"You guys want to stay? I can make some snacks", Monica offered once they're inside.

"I should get going now", Phoebe said.

"Stay at my place tonight", Alycia replied.

"Oh, sleepover! Oh, fun, okay!", her friend smiled excitedly.

"I should check on Chandler. I think he broke up with Janice", Joey said.

"And I need to get Ben home", Ross added.

"Girls night then!", Rachel smiles at her three friends.

"I'll stay", Joey quickly corrected himself.

Everyone rolled their eyes at him but decided not to add anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 783 17
𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲| "but you'll never know unless you try again"
18.1K 369 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. ♡ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...
4.8K 238 7
Walk through fire for you Just let me adore you oh honey Rachel is ready to start dating again after her breakup with Ross. Chandler's younger broth...
278K 7.6K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...