Obsidian (Sequel to Alien) Ja...

By goldensunflowers98

Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evi... More

Obsidian (Sequel to Alien) Jason McCann Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Trailer for Alien
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
New Story Alert: Ceasefire (Draco Malfoy)

Chapter 33

74.3K 1.4K 865
By goldensunflowers98

Juliet's POV

Next Morning

I woke up to feel kisses on my neck. I groaned and pushed the head away. A giggle was heard behind me and boy was it music to my ears.

Jay Jay kept leaving butterfly kisses all over my neck, my collarbone, and my shoulders.

I pushed his head once more and he laughed.

"Kittennnn," he dragged the n. "wake up I'm bored."

"Then go do something productive," I mumbled tiredly.

"I can think of something productive," he rasps.

Not really caring at the moment what he was on about, I tune him out and concentrate on going back to sleep.

All of a sudden, I feel his hands go from my ankles and go higher and higher. He pleasures my neck with his velvet like lips and I smile in my sleep.

He stops at the top of my thighs and whispers in my ear. "If you don't wake up and entertain Jay Jay, I'll do very bad things to your kitty again, kitten."

My eyes shoot open and I gulp loudly.

"Oh well then, if you insist, kitten."

"No," I gasp jumping around to face him. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Geez Jay jay, you're so perverted."

He licks his lips and goes back to pleasuring my neck. Not that I minded.

"I'm allowed to be as perverted as I want, kitten. Your body's mine," he says in a deep seductive voice as he sucks on my neck.

"Jay Jay," I breathe heavily as he gives me a hickey.

"Mine," he whispers against my neck. "You'll always be mine, kitten. No Alien Council will take you away from me. Ever."

I nod not being able to find my words and suddenly he stops and stares at me.

"I really don't like when you and your dad threaten to go to the Alien Council to remove our bond," he says with teary eyes. "It hurts kitten. It hurts cause I love you so much and the thought of losing you again like I almost did in the past still keeps me up at night. You might not know this kitten, but I watch you sleep at night."

My eyes widen as I find it a little creepy the way he worded it.

"Not like that, kitten," he rolls his eyes laughing hard. "I mean I watch you sleep while I stroke your hair and admire your beauty. I always ask myself how lucky I am and how I was so stupid to not realize at a young age that I was lucky."

He sits up and grabs my hands in his large ones. "Kitten, I don't think you know how much I regret what I did to you in the past. I regret neglecting you, I regret ditching you, I regret not treating you like the princess you are. My princess," he whispers placing a kiss on my lips.

"You've always been my princess. Oh oh and my kitten," he giggles making me giggle too in response.

"Jay Jay, I think you're getting a little soft," I tease, tracing a tattoo on his chest. "You might need to toughen up cause I don't like wimpy guys. I like big strong ones," I say flexing my little arms.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks at me. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," I tease.

"Hmm well then," he says flipping us over. "I don't want my girl to leave me for a stronger guy now do I?"

"Hmm, I don't know, that new guy you recruited seems pretty good looking and strong, Jason."

I don't know what he's angrier at. The fact that I called him Jason or the fact that I'm admiring somebody else besides him.

"Is that so, Juliet?" He glares. Wow, he pulled the Juliet card?

"Yeah I think I might go talk him up," I wink. A look of shock flashes over Jason's face and I have to hold back my laugh.

"Jay Jay?" I call as I get off the bed.

"Yes?" He says coldly, glaring at me.

"Do you reckon he'll like if I go down like this?" I open his button up shirt revealing my undergarments.

His eyes turn black in lust.

He growls and gets off the bed and takes long strides towards me. He picks me up and I squeal wrapping my legs around him. He pushes me up against a wall and puts his head in my neck, sucking harshly.

I gasp surprised and grab his hair.

"You're mine," he growls in my neck. "You're Jay Jay's, you understand? Always Jay Jay's," he mumbled the last more to himself as he kisses his new work of art on my neck.

He licks over it and place kisses on it and around it.

"Tell me you're mine, Juliet. Tell me you'll always be mine," he mumbles in the crook of my neck. His voice sounds so venerable like he needs me to say these words. "Please."

I pull his head out of my neck and look into his stormy grey eyes. "I promise, Jay Jay," I whisper and stroke his cheeks. "You'll always be my Jay Jay and I just hope I'll always be your kitten."

"I don't know. I think I might name this new girl that I'm thinking about recruiting my kitten. Maybe the new guy can be your Jay Jay, yeah?" He mocks.

He puts me down and walks to the door.

"Where are you going, Mister?" I stomp my foot.

"Duh, to claim the new girl as my kitten," he says in a obvious tone.

I gasp and run, jumping on his back. "You wouldn't," I hiss in his ear.

"I don't know kitten she's pretty hot- Oh my god," he moans as I suck his neck just as harsh as he did mine.

I sink my teeth into his skin and he somehow pulls me in front of him so I'm clinging to his body as I suck his neck, marking my territory.

"My jay jay," I mumble as I suck his skin as if it were my thumb.

"Looks like we're both possessive," he moans.

"Mm," I say in his neck.

"Kitten, you should stop before I can't control myself," he groans, gripping my hips.

"Empty threats," I chuckle against his new bruise.

"Don't test me," he bites my earlobe. "Or else I swear I'll take you."

"Take me where?" I asked confused as I take my head out of his neck.

He shakes his head and chuckles. "There's my innocent kitten."

----------

Jason and I go down stairs to see the guys with a few girls around them. Every girl's eyes dart to Jason's figure and they all look at him with lust filled eyes. Butt heads better look away before I shove my colouring pencils up their noses.

I stop Jason and hold my arms up while making grabby hands. "Up Up!" I squeak. He coos smiling and complies. I wrap my legs around his toned torso and arms around his neck then give him a kiss.

He has a confused smile and looks around the room till his innocent smile turns to a devious smirk.

"I see what your doing, you possessive little sex kitten," he teases.

"Mine." I sink my teeth into his bottom lip making him grip my hips and moan into my mouth.

"Yours," he says licking his lower lip.

What the fudge is happening to me? I'm becoming so possessive over Jay Jay lately. I think seeing Sarah made me this way. I want him all to myself, I don't want any Sarah wannabe tearing us apart again.

"I love you, MY Jay jay," I glare at all girls making sure they heard me say "my".

Jay Jay laughs in my ear and I smile at the angelic noise. "I love you too, MY little sex kitten," he giggles.

I slap his shoulder as he laughs in my neck. And I'm the childish one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
920K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...
335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) Β© -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved