Anything But Royalty.

By _Iamblackgold

Royalty isn't your average teen. She doesn't have much money, She lives in a home with a addict as a mom, She... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 6

22.2K 726 77
By _Iamblackgold

                                    Royalty Wilson|Royalty
It's now Saturday morning and I'm In the process of getting both Treasure and myself ready for Ayden's nephew's birthday party.

We've already washed up so we just have to get dressed.

For Treasure I pulled out a pair of black jeans with a white polo shit and a pair of black Jordan's that Ayden bought her.

After laying her clothes out on the bed I walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans with a burgundy shirt from PINK along with a pair of burgundy Jordan's that Beast bought

Since I was only in a towel I dressed myself first.

A put on a black bra and panty set from pink before oiling my skin then I threw on my outfit. I also added a gold watch and a pair of gold bamboo earrings to accessories.

After I was fully dressed I got Treasure dressed then parted her hair down the middle before putting it into two puffs. I made sure to lay her baby hairs too before putting a bow on each puff.

When I was finished dressing her I parted my hair down the middle and brushed it before grabbing the small backpack Ayden bought Treasure and packing it.

I put in a set of change of clothes, extra diapers, a pack of wipes, a empty sippy cup and a toy that Ayden bought her. She already had a binkie in her mouth so I just clipped that on to her shirt.

I lifted her from the bed and we went downstairs and I just stuck some snacks in the bag just in case.

I also stuck my wallet and charger in there as well.

The gift I bought for the baby was already in Ayden's car so I didn't have to worry about that.

A few minutes later Ayden walks down stairs. We looked each other over and spoke at the same time

"Why're you trying to be like me?" We asked each other with a mug.

He was wearing a burgundy pullover,a pair of black ripped jean and the same shoes I was wearing.

"Man that's you peeking in my closet and stuff tryna match my fly, it's cool though" he said taking Treasure from my arms because she was reaching for him.

"Tink you're so fake" I said mugging her too. She just stared at me.

He looked at her and smiled I just rolled my eyes and walked away from the both of them.

He followed me out the door then locked it behind us before leading us down to where he was parked.

When we got to his car he opened the front door and allowed me to get in then closed it when I was situated.

He opened the back and strapped Treasure into her seat before he finally came and sat into the driver's seat a few seconds later he pulled off.

"You look good with your hair out like that" I said as I examined him once again.

Instead of having it up into a puff like he usually do he just has it out in a curly fro.

"What you tryna say I don't look good with it up?"

"No I'm just..."

"I know Lil bit I was just playing. Thank you" he said smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes at him before scrolling through Instagram. I had so many unread DMs from so many people but it was just too much to go through and I didn't even know any of them so I just left them there.

I forgot to put on lipgloss at the house so I used my camera to put on some then placed the tube into the small part of Treasure's bag.

Not too long after we pulled up to a house in Rosedale, Queens with a bunch of cars parked out front, loud music playing and a lot of people walking on the side of the house and to the backyard.

He found a parking spot on the side of the road then got out and took Treasure out the back.

I got out fixed myself in the mirror before grabbing Treasure's bag and the gift before stepping out too.

I don't know why but I got nervous out of nowhere.

We walked to the back yard and as soon as we got in the gate Neveah seen us and came running over she hugged me first then hugged Beast before taking Treasure from him and playing with her making her laugh.

Not long after a younger girl came running over, she look like she was about 14-15.

"Oh my gosh Ayden I missed you" She said as she jumped on him.

"I missed you too Mya but don't think I don't know what you been doing in school imma let you have your fun for right now but me and you need to have a talk later" he said as he looked down at her

"Ma can't never just keep anything to herself" she said rolling her eyes that's when she looked over at me.

When she seen me she got happy again and hugged me which had me confused for a second but I still hugged her back.

"So you're the girl Veah was telling me about. I'm so glad to meet you, Ayden never brought a girl home before" she said all in one breath

It was cute.

"It's nice to meet you too but I'm not Ayden's girlfriend" I said after she pulled back and released.

"Thats fine I still like you. What's your name?" She asked still smiling bright as ever

"I'm Royalty and that's Treasure " I said smiling back at her and pointing at Treasure.

"Ok cool my name's A'Mya but you could just call me Mya" she said before asking could she hold Treasure.

I said yea and she took her from Veah and played with her for a bit before Beast took her from the both of them and told me to come on.

As we walked deeper into the backyard he introduced to me to a few people. Uncles, aunts, cousins, Neveah's husband, his grandmother, his stepfather and the last person was his mother.

As we walked up she looked us both over then smiled but didn't say anything.

"Ma this is my friend Royalty and her daughter Treasure. Royalty this is my mother Helena"

"It's nice to meet you ma'am" I said as I extended my hand to shake hers but instead she pulled me into a hug.

"Call me Helena" she said as she pulled away.

"It's nice to meet you Ms.Helena"

"It's nice to meet you too baby" she said with a smile.

We talked to his mom a bit more before he took Treasure to go the bounce house with all the other kids and Mya pulled me off to the side.

"So Royalty where are you from?" She asked as she of offered me some of the candy she was eating.

"I'm from the Bronx" I said with a smile

"Oh word? I don't know too many people from over there but the ones I do know I don't like" she said with a shrug which caused me to laugh

"Yea the people from over there tend to have that effect on people from other areas" I said with a nod

"How old are you? if you don't mind my asking"

"I'm 16, how about you?"

"I turned 14 last month" she said with a small smile

"Happy belated birthday"

"Thanks" she said again with a smile before asking another question.

"So how did you meet my brother?" She asked but before I could even answer her Ayden walked up and cut me off

"Touch your nose" he said popping her in the back of her head causing her to swing at him but he just grabbed her hand

"Stop before you hit the baby and her momma gotta beat you up, Royalty got them bangers" He said with a laugh because she kept trying to hit him

She rolled her eyes at him but stopped trying to hit him.

"Royalty what's your number we could just talk later" she said as she unlocked her phone and gave it to me

I typed the number in and locked it in as Royalty👑 then gave it back to her. She said bye then walked away.

"My bad if she was grilling you she tends to do that" he said as he took the seat next to me

"Nah she's cool, I like her." I said with a smile.

I really did like her though I loved her personality.

"Come on let's go get some food" he said as he stood up and I followed

When we got over to the area where the food was I offered to fix his plate because he was holding Treasure.

After fixing both of our plates and grabbing up drinks we walked back over to where we were previously sitting and then sat down before handing him his plate and taking Treasure from him so I could feed her from my plate.

We ate and talked for a while then it was time for his nephew to cut his cake.

We sang happy birthday and then they took pictures before Neveah blew out his candles and pretended like she was gonna hand him the smaller cake but instead smushed it in his face which cause him to cry.

After they calmed him down he dug his hand into his cake and stuffed it into his mouth it was the cutest thing ever.

I needed to change Treasure's diaper so I asked where was the bathroom and he lead me into the house and showed me where it was.

After I used the bathroom myself I changed Treasure's diaper and wrapped it into one of the disposable bags I had so I could throw it in the garbage outside.

I fixed her clothes back to how the were supposed to be then washed my hands and grabbed the disposable diaper bag in one and and Treasure's hand in the other before turning off the light and leaving the bathroom.

I walked back outside and threw the diaper into the trash before taking a seat with Treasure laying in my lap. She kept rubbing her eyes so I knew she was tired so I allowed her to go to sleep.

Not long after Beast came back over to me and when he realized that Treasure was asleep he said we should go.

I told him it was fine but he insisted so I got up and fixed her to where her head was on my shoulder then we said bye to everyone before we left.

Mya said she'd text me later and his mom told me that I should come over to dinner st her place one Sunday.

After that we left and made our way back to Long Island where his apartment was located.

When we got back to the house I stripped Treasure out of the clothes that she was wearing and wiped her down with a warm rag before putting her into her pjs.

Once I was done I laid her down in the middle of the bed and then changed out of the clothes I was wearing and into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top.

Afterwards I wrapped my hair up into a bonnet and brushed my teeth and washed my face before laying down next to Treasure.

Even though it was pretty early I was a bit tired so I ended up falling asleep.
———————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 29
We all make promises. We all say that we'll keep those promises going for eternity. But, they never actually last that long. Being royal doesn't mea...
32 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...
420K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...