The Sixth [Keith x Reader]

By AshBrams

Love story with Keith from Voltron. TW: MATURE CONTENT (chapter XXII) Characters belong to Netflix's show Vol... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
A/N
X.
XI.
SPECIAL
XII.
A/N update
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
A/N update
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
SPECIAL
XXII.
A/N
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
The Beginning of the End.
The end.
(author's note)

XXV.

6.2K 154 67
By AshBrams

Previously:

The first part of the plan was done: we destroyed the base and obtained a battleship more powerful than the other from the Galra base. I also discovered the location of Lotor.

~

After the success of the mission, I left my ship after ordering my crew to go back to Olkarion for the upgrade. I had to make the trip alone because a battleship will be difficult to manipulate with so much fragments of rocks from Daibazaal. So I took a pod and search the planet by myself.

There were no sign of any form of life anymore, only a dead planet. I decided to land on the unsteady ground to analyze the composition of the rocks, searching for any pieces of information about the breach. After some time collecting rocks, I went back into the pod to check the whole planet once again.

To my surprise, I wasn't the only one. With my smaller pod, I easily hide behind some floating fragments of Daibazaal. There, two ships undoubtely Galra, but still different from those I've seen, went near a hidden place on the planet that I didn't saw earlier.

"What is that," I murmured when I discovered with a gigantic portal.

I had to hack their communications system to grasp the context and the use of that thing, because if it was a secret weapon developped to destroy, it could lead to our loss, especially with the size of it.

"Surely, if Pidge or Hunk were with me I could have enter their systems," I admitted when, despite all my efforts to hack them, I failed.

To my surprise, one of the ship began to glow as it approached the huge gate, and from my analyse, the ship was covered in such amount of quintessence that it was really glowing like crazy bedore losing its glow while approaching the thing. The ship entered the gate and disappeared for a few good minutes and reappeared.

Nothing happened. The ship settled on the planet and the crew members went out to observe the giant circle of something. It was then that I recognized Lotor, Zarkon's son and my target, with his crew members. I couldn't do anything, they were too strong as a group for me to take them down. Yet, it seemed that the crew wasn't as solid as I thought, especially when one of them shot Lotor.

They put the unconscious Lotor in one of the ship with the strongest of their member. I decided to follow them a bit. I guess I did the right thing since Lotor escaped with his ship after sending the poor girl flying in space.

As fast as I could, I activated the invisible-protection mode to follow Lotor. We flew in space for quite a time, without a problem, until a fleet of Galra attacked Lotor. And at this tile, I'm really grateful for my skill at driving because flying in a crossfire between Lotor and the Galra wasn't really an easy task. Just when we were safe again, ten battleships went after us. Lotor had the brilliant idea to head into an unstable star.

"Oh god, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die," I said as I trailed him.

The radiation was so intense that a few of the Galra ship exploded, and I prayed that this pod will be safe. The cruisers were too heavy and so they crashed onto the Sun, only the main cruiser and a few other ships pulled back, letting me and Lotor escaped.

The entire Galra Empire wanted Lotor dead, at least that's what I understand with the attacks and the communication system between the Galra ship that I finally cracked. There were no place that wasn't searched for Lotor, except one: the planet IO 289.

IO 289 was really far away from the central command of the Empire and it  was a destroyed planet due to a rebellion that happened way before I was born. Only ruins and no living things were there. Perfect for hiding.

I landed a few miles away from his ship, and observed him.

Why was he betrayed by his father and companions? Was he an hindrance in a terrible scheme of Zarkon? Or was Zarkon an hindrance to Lotor's plan to take the place of his father and rule the Universe?

My mind searched answers to questions that were impossible to answer without any real information.
An idea came to my mind:

"If I want answers, I should probably talk to the concerned person."

Lotor was alone, and unaware of my presence here. I could attack him and ask him questions or I could play the friend that wanted to talk without violence and "help" him.

"There's no way that I will pretend to be his friend. I'll go with the attack, that way I'll be able to judge his capacity by myself in combat."

Sliding from the high point of a building to the ground, I took my weapons and approached Lotor's ship. When I saw the ship, Lotor wasn't there. Maybe he was inside or...

Quickly, I protected my back with my sword.

"Quick, silent, and good at spying. I would have thought that you were another Galra spy from the witch, but they wouldn't have survived that long in a cross-fire. I deduced that you are a rebel then," said Lotor, with a dark smile.

"Indeed, I'm a rebel," I admitted as I straighten and took back my weapon.
"Already drawing back your sword? I must say I'm surprise. But, then I guess you're not as stupid as I thought if you already admit that you will lose this fight."
"Don't misunderstand," I said coldly and smirking as I took a step ahead, closing the distance between his sword and me. "You would have lose. But, I'm not here to kill you, for now. I want informations."
"You want me to tell you the secret of the Empire? The weakness of Zarkon? Wh-"
"I don't care about that. Why did the Empire and companions betrayed you? What is that thing under Daibazaal? What are your plans? Depends on your answers, I'll cut you or not."
"Interested about me? I guess you're pretty confident in whatever plans that you have to take down Zarkon and the Empire and that you're smart enough to interogate a potential danger to the plan of yours. I'm very interessed in you, Miss ?
I shall answer one question but, I want something in exchange."
"Protection? Got it."
"Aren't you a great dealer," smiled Lotor.
"What is your plan?"
"What I want is to crush the tyranny that lives inside the Empire and replaces it with peace and colaboration between all the planets."

I cracked.

"Haha, are you serious? And I should believe you that you want peace? Aren't you a great comedian, Lotor," I intervened laughing from his explanation. "Don't take me for a fool," I added, glaring at him and ready to cut him deep in the heart.

He put his sword on the ground and opened his arms to prove the fact that he doesn't want a fight. Even though I don't really want to fight, I really hate his attitude and the fact that I know his ambitions are definetly not peace, at least not the peace that we want.

"You can attack me, and I won't move. I mean it, the search of a solution to bring the Galra Empire and its tyranny down."

"Try to do anything suspicious and I'll cut you down," I warned him while I made cut on his cheek that draw a little blood.

"Won't you put handcuff on me to be sure not to do anything suspicious," he asked smiling.

"From what I saw, I won't bother to put handcuff on you. Follow me."

***

"When you said that you had a gift for us, I thought you mean you in a cute or sexy outfit, not this," exclamed Lance, pointing at the new prisoner Lotor.

"Lance," warned Keith. "But, he's true Y/N! Why didn't you tell us you were going after the son of Zarkon? It could have been very dangerous since we didn't have much information on him!"

"That's the reason why I went after him! We didn't have any information and he could be the key to destroy our effort and plan to take down the Galra Empire. I had to investigate to keep our plan safe and successful," I explained. "Whatever. Do what you want with him," I said, leaving the place.

I didn't have time to be scold by someone who didn't even think that I didn't have a choice but to do it, for the sake of this mission, for the universe, and for them and him. As angry as I was, I decided to leave the Castle and head back to my pod to continue the mission. We had destroyed a big base of the Galra Empire, but it wasn't the only one. During our little trip to the Castle with Lotor, in gage of  honesty and future companionship, he offered me the location of a military camp where the robot soldiers are created. If we bomb this place, their forces will be dismunished.

As I step the ladder to enter my ship, I heard Keith calling me.

"Y/N wait! You can't just leave like this," yelled Keith.

"I CAN leave like this if I want to. I brought him here for you to judge him, but that's all. I have to go back on my mission, I don't have time for this."

"What do you mean you don't have time? You don't have time to talk to me anymore," said Keith with his trembling voice.

"I... I really don't have time Keith. What I did, I did it for the success of the plan and I won't apologize for it."

"I know. I... just don't want you to do anything reckless or to be hurt. Please, promise me that you will inform us before if you have to do something like this, that way I could come with you or someone else for your crew. But don't ever do that alone, please," he asked, holding my hand and looking me with teary eyes.

"... I promise," I said.

He took a step on the ladder to be at the same height as me, and he kissed me on my forehead before whispering "Be careful. You are my everything, so please be careful."

And I left.

***

While I was on my way to my ship, inside my pod, I couldn't help but feel guilty for making him worry and hurt. I should have warned them about my plan for Lotor. I should have-

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 31.6K 32
PHANTASM SERIES BOOK FIVE ---- Tryst (noun): a private romantic rendezvous between lovers, "a moonlight tryst". ---- Your eyes drifted upwards catchi...
31.7K 746 25
You are a Lady who grew up in a big estate but you left it to help the king before he died, you and your Father stayed in the castle at Allura's requ...
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
104K 3K 200
Title tells it all. *β€’*β€’* #1 in Reylo - 15.5.2021 #1 in starwarsmemes - 24.6.2021 #1 in starwarssequeltrilogy - 27.6.2021 #1 in starwars - 3.7.2021 #...