Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

By Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... More

~How you guys met~
***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ First fight ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ Getting a nightmare~
~ You and he babysit ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ Second fight ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
~ Dressing into his old clothes ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ April Fools Day Pranks ~
~ The blush challenge ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~ He catches you goofing around ~

1.2K 34 24
By Hunter_Annix967

"I LIFT MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES SINGING MAYO KILLS ME AYO!!"

Seriously... it does... I can't have it in my burgers and stuff otherwise it's going to leave my body out of one exit or the other... I shall not specify it usually comes out of to make you think dirty xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Just one mini announcement... slash thing where I tell you guys something... ANYWAY!

I have decided to make one-shot stuff for every 10k or so reads. We just breached the 5k for reads and I am so thrilled to see this book getting some publicity. I was really worried at first because people were looking at the other Voltron book and not this one BUT! I have hope and now I want to give small thank yous. I've always been sucked into the animation side of YouTube and I can't do the same stuff they do so I shall give you the Baes of Marmora (TM thing) because I can't add every single male character in Voltron for free... It just takes too much time...

So! Let me know who you want to see first and what you want to see for the 5k celebration!

~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the day!

'A wise man once said, "... Shoot I forgot, come back tomorrow"

- Suggested by A-RandomScrub 

KEITH

So... Let me tell you something about yourself... You have this weird that which you call cat-mode. This meant you had a tendency to mimic specific behaviours from cats. Keith already knew that there were sometimes you just physical affection and jumped to the ceiling with jump scares but boy he didn't know about this one.

You sat on the couch, playing on your phone when you started to feel really goofy. You eyed the kitchen and slowly snuck near the bedroom where you saw Keith sleeping on the bed. Because the room was messy, there was art stuff lying all around the room. Including a sharpie and permanent marker.

Your eye twitched at the horrible choice that was presented in front of you. Should you be mean and horrible to your loving boyfriend that worked late as an emo kid and kept secrets from you? Or be nice and leave him only with a moustache? NOPE! If you wanted something done, you have to do it yourself.

You quietly snuck onto the bed, acting like you were climbing in to get a nap but you were armed to the pen. You thought for a second about what you wanted to write and grinned wider than the Cheshire cat himself. You had to bite your tongue while you were scribbling all over his face to hold in your laugh.

Just before he started to wake up, you zoomed out of the room and assumed your previous couch position. Keith walked out with a tired look on his face. You turned as if finally noticing he was awake.

"Oh hey Keith, did you take a nap? You look tired," you said.

"...I think did, I just black out," Keith answered.

"Yeah you did, I could hear you snoring," you sniggered.

"Ugh, did I say anything while I was asleep?" Keith asked.

"Crunchy creamy chocolate cooling cupcake," you laughed.

Keith face palmed himself and strolled over to the bathroom. He softly closed the door behind him until you heard him screech like a parrot. "(Y/N)!!!" Keith screamed. "What the heck did you do to my face?!"

"Made an addition to your mullet!" You laughed.

"I thought you were writing something on my face!" Keith exclaimed.

"You knew I was drawing on you and didn't stop me?" You giggled.

"I was too tired," Keith groaned.

"Sorry hobo, couldn't help but notice how lovely your face looked with permanent marker," you snickered.

"This is permanent?!" Keith screamed.

"Maybe," you answered, fingering the sharpie in your hand.

HUNK

You were back at work. It was weird with Hunk not around but you were glad that it was an opportunity to see your family since moving out with Hunk. However, you didn't miss the weird brothers and father conversations back in the garage.

"Please tell me that you haven't done it with Hunk," Luke sighed.

"The frick Luke?!" You whispered harshly. "There are customers around here, be more mindful of them!"

"So-rry for trying to look out for the youngest female member of the family," Luke scoffed.

"Okay, Luke, I'm sorry I snapped at you but can you puh-lease lay off on that question?" You asked.

"It's okay sissy, I won't do it again," Luke smirked.

"You little-" "No swearing here," your father said.

"I was going to say fudge cake but okay," you grinned.

"Okay, you're doing cash registry for the rest of the afternoon," your father replied.

"What?!" You exclaimed.

"Do you want to me make take two shifts of the registry?" Your father asked.

"No sir," you sighed.

"Have fun," Luke sniggered.

"You're helping her Luke," your father smirked.

"What?!" You both exclaimed.

"This is a family shop trying to do family business, let's go kiddos!" Your father clapped.

You and Luke sighed, putting away your tools. Luke walked in first, wanting to feel the air conditioner do its work on his skin. You grumpily walked over to the cash register, taking over James' shift.

"What did you two do this time?" James asked.

"Got in a fight," you answered.

"You two are nothing but trouble. Tsk, younger siblings," James laughed.

"Hey! You and Tim were horrible as well," you argued.

"But not as bad you two, have fun taking care of the shop," James grinned. Luke rolled his eyes while you stood behind the counter.

"I spy with my little eye," Luke started.

"Shut up!" You hissed.

"Oh, you're taking cash registry?"

You looked over and saw Hunk in his cooking uniform. "HUNK!" You exclaimed. You ran from behind the counter and gave your boyfriend the tightest hug you had ever given to another earthly being. "What are you doing here? I thought you were at work," You said.

"Yeah I was, but we have a lunch break and I have thirty minutes left," Hunk smiled. You grinned, kissing him on the cheek.

"Are you here to get that part?" You asked.

"Yeah, the other shop didn't have it," Hunk answered.

"This is why we're the best shop in the neighbourhood, please follow me, sir, I'll show you de way," Luke laughed. You rolled your eyes, finally coming to a stack of recycling paper. A little origami couldn't be much harm here... You more or less neatly folded the paper together, creasing the edges to make sure that the wings were extra sharp for accuracy. Luke and Hunk were coming around when you finally finished.

"Just take it over to your girlfriend and I'm sure that she will not increase the price because she loves you but hates everyone else," Luke said. You rolled your eyes and threw the paper aeroplane, making it wizz right into Luke's face. Actually, the nose of the plane stuck right into his nose. Luke spat and buzzed, trying to get the weird sensation of paper stuck in his nose out.

You laughed until there were tears in your eyes until Hunk tried to calm you down. "I saw that," Hunk chuckled.

"Oh so sorry sir, you didn't have to see public displays of a simple sibling matter," you winked. Hunk just let out a low laugh as you moved around to finalise the payment. "Have a good day sir and enjoy the rest of your lunch break," you smiled.

"Will do bun-bun," Hunk grinned. You beamed as Hunk walked out the door with the purest smile on his face.

"Pfft, Bun-bun, are you serious?" Luke scoffed.

"Shut up!" You shouted.

LANCE

No math tutoring, no rock climbing sessions and no events to attend to for today. So what did you do? Play music and dance like there was no one around because... there actually wasn't anyone around... So you danced like a drunk Chihuahua standing on a frypan. Well, that's what you thought you looked like anyway. However, Lance thought it was pretty smexy. (Insert Lennie face... Please tell me how to do it so I can put it in, it'll be funny).

So you swung your hips to the movement, put a little arm jiggle because everyone has arm fat no matter how hard you try and just danced. With headphones at full blast and your eyes closed you really did think that no one was home.

When you opened your eyes, you got the shock of your life seeing Lance with his phone in front of his face. "Lance!" You gasped.

"Got it," Lance grinned.

"You goofball!" You exclaimed. "How long were you there?" You asked.

"Not long," he lied. Lance put his phone away, walking to you while you looked at him with disbelief. "Just long enough to see my girlfriend dance," he smirked, kissing you square on the lips. "You were looking very sexy just then," he purred.

You blushed, trying to avoid looking as red as a tomato. "G-goofball," you stammered.

"You're cute when you stammer," Lance chuckled.

SHIRO

You spent the week over at your parent's house for a week and returned with some souvenirs of your past. Shiro came into the apartment and eyed an old box in your room and literally thirty plush toys that were scattered all over the floor. Shiro looked at you for a second before realising that you were playing with them!

"Yes, I remember you!" You gasped. You hugged the plush (Insert favourite pokemon) and squealed. "I can't believe you're still around! How did mum and dad not throw you away! Aw! They didn't get rid of them."

Shiro stayed quiet and stayed at the door frame, watching you go through three more before making his presence known. "What is this?" Shiro laughed. You gasped and burped right after the other, causing you to fall into a fit of giggles.

"Just playing with old memories," you grinned.

"So this was what filled the box," Shiro chuckled sitting next to you. Shiro picked up a plush penguin and smiled.

"You like penguins?" You asked.

"I like cute things," Shiro answered, winking in your direction. You rolled your eyes and threw one of the plush toys at him. "C'mon Lil, you know that you love me," Shiro grinned. Your failed attempt to look unimpressed ended with a shy look to the side and a small laugh. Shiro shuffled closer and snuggled his face with yours.

"Yeah, I love you," you smiled.

"I'm keeping this," Shiro teased.

"No! That's Pingu!" You whined.

MATT

You knew that Matt hated it when some of his gadgets were painted the wrong way and you also knew a guy who did cosplay. Over a few nights, you and your friend recreated the skeleton structure of one of the L.I.O.Ns. When it was done, you replaced the L.I.O.N with the fake one and waited for Matt to realise the switcheroo.

"Hey Gorgeous," Matt smiled. You looked up from your phone and smiled as Matt sat down at his desk. You eyed his slouched back as it tensed. "(y/n)?" Matt sighed.

"Yes?" You answered, trying not to giggle.

"What did you do to the L.I.O.N?" Matt asked.

"Nothing," you giggled. Matt slowly looked at you, almost digging his dagger glances into your head.

"Shiro is going to kill me," Matt sighed.

"Aw, do you want me to wipe the paint away?" You giggled.

"Gorgeous, this isn't just facepaint," Matt said.

"Actually it is," you replied.

"What?" Matt exclaimed.

"Come on, did you really think I would put something permanent on one of your gadgets? What kind of a girlfriend would I be if I did something like that?" You giggled. (*whispers – You'd be Keith's girlfriend). Matt sighed and looked at you exasperatedly. 

"There are sometimes, (y/n) when I don't know if I'm going to have a prank or a simple hello," Matt admitted. You grinned and walked over to your exhausted boyfriend. "You're too unpredictable," Matt chuckled.

"I'll try keep up on that reputation then," You leaned in and kissed him on the forehead before playing with his hair again.

"I love you (y/n)," Matt smiled.

"I love you too Matt," you replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READ➡️Disclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...
99.7K 3.3K 20
[COMPLETED] basically just lance, keith, hunk, pidge, shiro, allura and coran in a group chat talking about random shit disclaimer: i do not own volt...
215K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...
17.5K 493 27
The gang of three, Lance, Hunk and Pidge! After they all graduated from high school, the gang decided to live together. They moved to a small island...