The Trial

Bởi who_am_i_dolan_lmao

Your a lawyer. The best at your firm. But When a gang leader is put behind bars , he knows that he'll get the... Xem Thêm

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Sequel

Seventeen

2.8K 55 40
Bởi who_am_i_dolan_lmao

Olivia's PoV
I sat in my car and watched as the bomb went of . Ethan jump on top of Paige protecting her . Pathetic. Mine and Grayson's love is so more realistic I mean of course Ethan is going to die ha I love it.

I patiently wait for the ambulance to take Ethan away , aww poor Paige she's crying. She's such an ugly crier , damn she looks like a drowned dog. I giggle to myself. Once the ambulance leaves I follow it , but I'm careful so it doesn't look suspicious.

I wait and wait for the nurse to give information about Ethan to Paige. She just sits there silently to whole entire time. So apparently Ethan only has a 10% chance of surviving, but that's still 10% more than I want it to be.

Once it's night time and poor Paige is all alone boo hoo , I head to Ethan's room, Paige is asleep next to him, but because of her fat ass she's hanging of the bed. I look around for something , anything. Yes I say in my head a pair of scissors, I walk over to Ethan and cut his oxygen tubes in half. "Chop , chop" I whisper to myself. I put the scissors back and leave as quickly and quietly as possible. Oh daddy will be so proud. I smile to myself.

Kaydi's PoV
We have all just left the hospital. Paige said she wanted some alone time and I understand why. I mean poor Ethan, I don't want to loose hope but there's no chance he will survive. Leo and Kian came back to our house this evening and they slept in our guess room. And man I wished they had slept at there own house because, kian moans so damn loud.

Me and Nate head to bed , its late , and it's been a hell of a long day. I lay my head on Nate's chest "do you think Ethan will be okay" I ask him , he strokes my hair and twiddles it round his fingers. "Everything will be fine in the end , and if it's not fine , then it's not the end." He says . "Damn Nate , you could be a motivational speaker." I say we both laugh. "No but on a serious note , do you think he'll survive." I say tears now in my eyes at the thought. "Ethan's strong , he'll get through this." He says. "How do you know he's strong." I say now moving my head so I'm facing him. "Kaydi , I've haven't been completely honest with you." He says sighing. "What" I shoot up . "Are .... are you cheating , do you not love me ." Many scenario is fly into my head.

"No , no nothing like that" he says. "Phew" I say moving back into his arms. "Then what is it" I say cheerfully.

"Well , I'm.................."

TOO BE CONTINUED

So imma try and do cliff hangers now but yall probably know what's coming 😂😂 anyways imma wright more , maybe , probably not goodnight

Love Paige xXx

Mwah 💋

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.8K 724 18
Ethan is in his final year of religious teachings and it's now time for his confirmation. Grayson, a family friend is chosen to be his godfather for...
1.2M 23.2K 57
book 2 of "Doing it for Daddy" enjoy babys! ♡
31.4K 1K 61
she wanted to leave. but that comes at a cost of knowing too much. he promised to protect her. but will it be enough? started: 5/23/20 ended: 1/26/21
9.7K 614 23
Ethan Dolan has been a vampire for many centuries, as well a vampire prince. His mother and father also his younger sister have been crawling up his...