Thirteen

PLAY THE SONG WHEN I TELL YOU !!!!!!

I shake my head and heard back to the changing room , this set is a definite yes. I bend down but I hear the curtain railing move across. I turn around to see Ethan standing there. He pushes me against the mirror and whispers in my ear " I need to get you home, it's killing me" He says smirking. "Home" I say , "Paige I promise when we're going to be together forever , I'll never leave you . We're going to grow old together and have children and our own home , in which me and you will fuck" he says laughing "god you can't be serious for 10 seconds" I say "I thought you were being deep" I laugh. He moves closer.

He plants kisses on my lips and makes his way down I groan and it's coming , I'm about to. But he stops. "Shouldn't be a tease baby girl , I can do it 10x better" he says standing up again and leaves me in the little room. "Fuck you ethan Dolan" I laugh , he laughs too. "I'd fuck me too" he replies now I'm laughing , really loudly.

Once I'm done we go and pay. I walk up to check out ethan walks behind me , I'm leaning on the counter and Ethan leans on me like I'm the counter, he grabs my ass and cuddles me placing his chin on the top of my head.
God I could get used to this.

We walk out and I'm drained , we leave the mall and try to find the car. Once we find the car Ethan seems to be confused. 

PLAY THE GOD DAMN SONG NOWWWWW!!!!!

A beeping sound was ringing our ears. Ethan dropped and looked under the car. "Paige run!" He says I can't process what he's saying , because a bang sounded the parking lot and smoke filled the air. I open my eyes , I'm on the floor , a body on top of me.

It's Ethan , his limp body is on top of mine , he protected me , he shielded me from the bomb. I turn him over and he's now laying on the rubble and concrete. His eyes are open just a little bit a tear rolled down the side of his cheek , "p...Paige" said a week voice. A slight smiled curled on his lips. "Someone call 911" I shout say crowd now circling us. He picks his hand up in mine and kisses it. "Stay with me Eth" I say I can't catch my breath . "I couldn't protect you Paige" he breathes out "and I'm sorry" he cries. "No , don't be sorry , you did protect me , you did and your so stupid Eth why did you jump in front of me!" I say sobbing I could hear the sound of distant alarms.

"Paige , you have no idea how happy you made me this last couple of days" he sighs. I feel his pulse it's barely  there. "Don't cry" He says . "Please don't cry" he lifts his hand to my cheek and wipes of a tear. "I guess this is what a goodbye feels like" he says
" goodbye ??! your gonna get through This" i say confidently. "It hurts Paige" he says looking at his stomach which is covered in blood from the blow.

I cry even more. "Don't be sad , just because I'm saying goodbye , you should be happy , because we have memories that You can cherish forever" he says with a slight smile. The sirens getting louder , "just live your life Paige , move on" he says , weakly wincing in pain. I feel his grip loosen and his eyes slowly shut, That was it all that life and energy drained from his body in an instant.