Twentyseven

I stare back into those eyes , those beautiful eyes , I know them anywhere. "E...Ethan" I say. "I'm sorry" he mouthed. He is alive , he is real , I didn't make him up , why did everyone lie to me. I turn around and look at kaydi and Leo , pure shock is plastered on there faces. I walk up to them. "I knew you where lying to me." I whisper shout. "We ...we had to protect you Paige , we're sorry." Says kaydi sympathetically.

I turn around and face Ethan. "What is going on" says the judge. "I'm sorry your honour." I say I need to protect Ethan , I can't have him locked away for what his evil twin has done , I have to defend him. "The defendant is not guilty" the whole room gasps. "Paige what are you doing." Shouts Nathan. "Julian is to blame , she went to the strip club that night to work , but the man she wanted didn't want her, so she left , she begged grayson to kidnap her so she could have all the attention." I lied , I could feel everyone's eyes on me. "Objection" shouts Julian.

"Mr Dolan is this true." Says the judge. He turns and faces Ethan "No" He say , I looked at him , I was shocked. "Don't do this Eth ..... Grayson" I say with pleading eyes. "Paige I have to do what's right." He was crying now , surely knowing the consequences. Why was he lying , he wasn't Grayson , he didn't do anything , why should he have to suffer.

"Grayson Dolan do you plead guilty to the kidnapping of Julian maywell." He says. "Yes, guilty" he says confidently. I still can't get over the fact that Ethan is real , he does exist. But not for long , I've only just got him back , and he's going to be taken away from me . Again.

After about 10 minuets the dury decide what is going to happen to Ethan. The whole room is silent , the two knocks of the wooden hammer are heard my eyes glued to Ethan's , I feel my heart beat rising , my eyes go blurry , as the words "we have decided to give you the death penalty, lethal injection." Ring through my ears.

Baylift take Ethan away , I run , I jump over the wooden gates to Ethan , he can't be gone , for real this time , he can't go. I run and cuddle him , the police pulling me of , I don't let go of his hands , the police mans hands are now round my waist trying to pull me off him but they can't , my love for him is too strong I'm not letting him go. My hands are interlocked with his , my fingers clasp onto the cold handcuffs.

I hear the sound of loud clicks , then a pain on my left shoulder , I let go of his hands wincing in pain , I crawl on the floor the get to him but he's already gone , already taken away. The police man clicks the taser again. But I plead him not too , I can still feel the volts if electricity surging through my bones. He places the taser back in his pocket and escorts me out of the court house and into the police car.

He shoves me in the back of the car and Slams the door so hard , I feel a gust of air swim through the back seat. He gets in , and starts the engine. He turns the radio up.

Gang leader grayson Dolan has been sentenced to death , he will be the shortest person to serve in death row as lethal injection will be injected tomorrow afternoon at 3:00pm.

I lean my head on the back seat and cry. I back on the cage separating me and the police man. I bang on it constantly I kick and throw my body around in frustration. The car comes to a stop on the side of the road. He gets out the car and opens the back door , I go to run but he catches me pressing his body on mine, his smell , he's so familiar, I look on his name tag. Officer gilinsky it doesn't ring a bell.

"Do you remember me , baby girl." He says giving me a wink.