Ten

"N..no I'm fine thank you" I say smiling I go to walk away but he grabs me. "You got a boyfriend hot stuff"
He said "because if you don't I would love to do the honour" he pulls me into his body . He starts kissing my neck , the diners empty , except from the workers who are all minding there own business.

I try to pull away but it's no use "I...I have a boyfriend" I managed to say he pulls up from kissing my neck. "I don't see no boyfriend" he says.
He bends his head down to continue kissing me but a familiar voice was heard . "Well know you see him ," Ethan said as he walked round the corner of the door. A cigarette in his hand.

"So now you know get the fuck of my girlfriend" he says chucking his cigarette on the floor. "Okay , okay dude I'm sorry ," he says surrendering , he backs away. I run up to Ethan giving him a hug, common let's pay and leave. "Paige , you go wait in the car , and I'll pay." He says to me kissing me on the cheek. "You sure" I say he nods his head. "Okay" I skip of to the car.

Ethan's PoV
Those guys made me so fucking furious , I'm clenching my teeth and my knuckles are white from squeezing my fists together. I pay but as I'm about to leave the diner I heard the same guy speak. "Bro if she didn't have a boyfriend I would have fucked her so hard on that table." He says slapping and humping the air. "God damn it" I say slamming the diner door , I go back to the guy and swing a punch as hard as I could round the temple , it knocks him out. "Anyone else wants to talk about my girlfriend, go ahead" I lean back in a chair, they all stare at me in horror , and shake there heads . "Good choice" I say leaving the diner and not turning back.

We get back to the car and Paige is sitting peacefully , playing with her fingers. "Hey" I say , she stares at my bloody knuckles. "Ohh what happened she quickly leans over touching them. She is so pure and caring. Not like all those other girls out there. "I'm fine I promise" I say and we drive to a hotel . This one is much nicer than the last.

We walk in , and check in. As were on our way to our room I say to Paige we can go shopping at the mall tomorrow to make her feel better , she feels that my knuckles where her fault , that if she had just stayed in the booth this would have never happened. But I reassure her that non of this was her doing.

When we have finally got Settled down , Paige gets out the first aid kit from my suitcase , she gets a wipe and wipes the blood away . It stings a bit but I can handle it. She takes out a bandage and wraps it around my hand.
"Okay that should do it" she says, she's so darn cute. "Thank you , beautiful" I say staring into her big blue eyes. She's now staring into mine. I lean in and so does she.

Paige's PoV
He leaned in and I slowly made my way to his lips. He kissed me it was passionate and his lips where soft , not anything like Nathan , he grab my legs and wrapped me around him. He lifted me up and Leaned me against the wall. It's now going faster and it's getting hot , real hot. We move again , this time we're on the bed he leaves me on the bed while he takes his shirt of I stroke my hand down his muscles , I bite my lip . He takes my top of looking at what I have to offer , then takes of his jeans and I take of my shorts Where now both left in our underwear. Why am I doing this , I don't even know him that well. And we're gonna have sex. I stare at him one more time "fuck it" I say shrugging my shoulders.

He unclasps my bra with one hand , he puts a condom on and thrusts inside me. He gets faster and faster it feels so good. Until where both moaning loudly and he stops. He lays down beside me where both panting. He kisses me from my belly button all the way up to my lips. We kiss for ages , "Your so fucking beautiful" he says to me not taking his eye off me . I blush "your so adorable when you blush" he continues. I lay my head on his chest and puts his arm round me. "And your adorable all ways" I laugh. He kisses my forehead.

"Ethan." I say
"Yes baby"  he replies , he's drawing circles on my shoulder with his finger.

"We're running from Grayson aren't we?" I finally breath out.