The Trial

By who_am_i_dolan_lmao

Your a lawyer. The best at your firm. But When a gang leader is put behind bars , he knows that he'll get the... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Sequel

Sixteen

2.9K 57 5
By who_am_i_dolan_lmao

Grayson's Pov
God damn it I knew she was alive. I can't believe my brother lied to me. I'm sitting in my cell rubbing my jaw. I start walking around in circles wondering what I'm going to do. I see Steve walk past, "Hey , is there any way you can get me to liv" I say to him . "What's in it for me" he says smirking. "You want money , a wife , you name it, it's yours" I say.

"Okay I'm head of security so I'm going to say I'm taking you to death row to choose how you want to die . We leave here early in the morning got it." He says "got it" I say smiling.

It's six am and I'm on the way to the warehouse to see liv , once I get there she runs up to me and kisses me , I bite her lip. She pulls away , smiles and leads me to the bedroom. She sits on top of me and starts so grind on me. God damn this is why I missed her. I grabbed her by the hips and guided her to the bed. She sits on top of me. I take of her top and massage her breast. "Oh my god" she says as she looks down , she can feel my bulge. After about 20 minuets I tell her the plan.

"So I have connections on there where abouts , you going to plant a bomb on there car , in hope that Ethan will die , is they both die than that's sorted but let's hope Ethan dies if not then he'll be ok deaths door , do whatever ever you can do to kill him , then bring Paige to me I'll sort her out." I say smirking.

She claps her hands, she's even more crazier and bad than I am. "You are my queen" I say "and god help anyone who disrespects MY queen" I shout the my to show that she is mine and if anyone touches my property there dead.

"Time to go , the other guards are getting suspicious" he says covering his eyes. "I'll be ready in 5" I gently lift liv if the top of me and start to get dressed.

Once I'm dressed I give her one last kiss. "I'll miss you" she says "I'll miss you too," I say kissing her on the lips " make daddy proud" I say meaning about the plan "oh daddy has nothing to worry about" she says winking , in a matter of no time I'm back in the van and on my way to the prison.

You might be thinking why I want to kill my brother , my own twin, well he disrespected me , he lied to me , he's not being let of easy. I laugh to myself , Paige is going to be one sorry bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1K 20
Blue Charleston is your normal young adult, with a good job at the local hospital and a good best friend. One day when Blue goes to her bank she is h...
214K 3.9K 40
What happens when a simple Jersey girl named Brooklyn gets caught up with the leader of one of the most deadliest gangs ever?
9.2K 355 12
Ethan doesn't hate his job--he drives, he makes good money, and he doesn't have to do any of the dirty work. But he hates when innocent people die. H...
16K 375 23
Ethan Dolan thought he had his whole life figured out...until tragedy struck. After many physical and mental challenges, he finally begins to put his...