The Trial

By who_am_i_dolan_lmao

Your a lawyer. The best at your firm. But When a gang leader is put behind bars , he knows that he'll get the... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Sequel

Fifteen

3.3K 66 21
By who_am_i_dolan_lmao

I slowly walk into the small room which Ethan was laying in. I grabbed his hand And held it tightly. "Ethan" I breathed out "where do I start" tears don't not fall , I have cried so much , my head is pounding and all my tears have been cried. I have only just realised that my clothes are torn and dirty , my hands are cut up pretty bad and I have a large wound on my cheek bone, my lip is cut too but I didn't care about myself , all my emotion , all my thoughts where on Ethan.

I gently rubbed my thumb over his hand. The room was silent other than the faint beep of his heart on the machine. "I ... I understand , if you want to go , if living is too much pain , and if you can't carry ok than I want you too know that it's okay , it's okay" I cry out.

"But I want you to live , I want that more than anything in this cruel world, this can't be the end for you. It just can't." 

I heard the door open , "excuse me Mrs Dolan , we need to run some test" a male voice said , I nodded my head turned around and left. I walked outside , Leo , kaydi , kian and Nate where all sitting down , they all stared at me. "Paige?...." kaydi said I looked up and curved my lip and tiny bit , but I winced in Pain as I stretched the wound. "Maybe you should see a doctor to get that cleaned up." Leo said. I couldn't move , I couldn't walk. I've realised now how much pain I was in not mentally but physically.

My legs collapsed underneath me , i cane down like a ton of bricks. I was about to hit my head until large male hands caught me, it wasn't Nate or Kian, but a doctor. He got a wheelchair and gently sat me down. I grabbed onto Leo. I didn't know who this man was. "It's okay , I'm a doctor , look" he pointed to his badge , I hesitantly let go of Leo. I asked them to come with me and they all got up , Nate stayed incase anything happened to Ethan. I don't want to go get fixed up I didn't care.

I was staring at the doctor , he was big build and had big muscles , he was handsome, but nothing compared to Ethan. Once we got to a little room at the end of the hall , he pushes me inside. The others sat down on the chairs and he lifted me up in the bed. Being careful to not hurt me. He turned around for a little while and got some supplies , wipes , bandages , e.g.

Once he was finished he lifted me back into the wheelchair. "Now give us a smile" he said smiling wide I juts stared at him. He laughed , "okay , well here" he gave me a sticker saying 'brave girl' It was pink and had thumbs up on it I smiled.

"There we go , there's the smile I've been waiting for." He says talking to me like I'm a child. He's Only being nice I said to myself. I need to start thinking more positive , how the hell can I do that when I juts watched the boy I LOVE get blown up.

He looks at me "smile more it looks good on you" he winks , my smile drops quickly . "Too much" He says hesitantly
"Ya , to much" I say , my voice is dry and croaky , he gets me some water o drink the whole thing in 1 big gulp.

He wheeled me back to the room where Ethan was in , Nate wasn't there , just as I said that Hey came walking back with crisps and chocolate from the vending machine. He handed me a chocolate bar , but I couldn't , if I ate I would be sure to throw up. "Paige , you need to eat." Said Nate , but I couldn't . He just shook his head playfully.

They all event home tonight , I needed some alone time with Ethan. So I stayed there , just me and him. I fell asleep , on his bed with him , I was hanging of the edge a bit but I didn't care. All I cared about was him , and him only.

I fell asleep at 12:00 , I heard the door open but I thought it was juts the doctor so I drifted into a uneasy slumber.

Olivia's PoV
I walked into the room , Paige was sleeping bu Ethan's side , they looked kinda cute , but not for long. I hesitantly walked up to Ethan and saw his lifeless body laying there , his finger interlocked with Paige's. God I hate her. She is an enemy to my boyfriend , so she's an enemy to me.

I picked up a pair of scissors from the tray , I walked over and cut his oxygen tubes in half , I smiled proudly at my self before leaving the room , like a shadow , no one even noticing me , know one even knowing I was there.

So what the fucks gonna happen now ? God Paige you need to make this book more happy 😂 anyway imma go write some more byeeee love Paige xXx

Mwah 💋 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 14.4K 37
"I wanted to see what the worst could be if i'd be working here." "Well you found it. It's me..." #371 in Fanfiction #14 in #dolantwins as of 5/13/20...
214K 3.9K 40
What happens when a simple Jersey girl named Brooklyn gets caught up with the leader of one of the most deadliest gangs ever?
1.2M 23.2K 57
book 2 of "Doing it for Daddy" enjoy babys! ♡
54.2K 1K 20
Blue Charleston is your normal young adult, with a good job at the local hospital and a good best friend. One day when Blue goes to her bank she is h...