Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

By Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... More

~How you guys met~
***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ Getting a nightmare~
~ He catches you goofing around ~
~ You and he babysit ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ Second fight ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
~ Dressing into his old clothes ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ April Fools Day Pranks ~
~ The blush challenge ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~ First fight ~

1.3K 43 4
By Hunter_Annix967

Hey,

We've all been here. Fighting with someone. It's sometimes not our fault but other times it is. No matter what you do, you will never be perfect. There is nothing perfect in this world but that's doesn't mean that there is nothing good. 

Quote of the day!

'A man who flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a shortcut to meet it'

- Sador, Children of Hurin

KEITH

"Keith," You said sternly. You marched into his apartment with the file in your hand. Keith was at his desk, working on a project. "What's this?" You asked. You slammed the opened folder onto his laptop and glared at him. Keith sighed and rubbed his face.

"When did you find this?" Keith asked.

"That doesn't matter, how long were you planning to hold this as a secret? You could get put in jail for this! You're not an interior designer, you're a weapon's designer!" You shouted. 

"Princess-" Keith whispered.

"Don't you dare talk like that when we're having this conversation! What else have you been keeping from me? Are you going to tell me that there is someone else? That your time spent at the 'office' was you doing something else?" You spat.

"(y/n) it's not like that" Keith said.

"Then what is it?" You hissed.

"I... I can't tell you that" Keith answered.

"See! This is why I can't trust you anymore! You've been keeping secrets like this from me for months!" You looked at his desk and saw the apartment key that Keith had so that he could come into your apartment. "Don't talk to me anymore," You said. You snatched the keys and left your pair, slamming it on Keith's desk.

Keith sighed, jerking at the sound of his door slamming as you stormed out.

HUNK

"How can you be so blind?!" You screamed. Hunk sat on the couch with his hands slipped between his knees.

"(y/n)..." Hunk said. You were half crying, pacing back and forth in your living room.

"And why didn't you tell me?!" You shouted.

"I was going to tell you... You know how I love cooking. I love your family and the place where I work but I really want to pursue this career path" Hunk said.

"Are we not good enough?" You asked. Hunk's face paled.

"No, Bunny, it's not like that" Hunk said. "I love y-"

"Don't! Say that when you're in front of me. You're just a lying jerk. I hate you!" You marched outside and slammed the door behind you. Hunk looked down at his knees, slowly swallowing his sobs. Luke, James and Tim were upstairs hearing the whole thing.

"Is she out?" James asked.

"She's out," Tim said. Luke went to the kitchen while James and Tim took a seat next to Hunk. "It's gotta happen sometime, you can't have a relationship without a fight," Tim said.

"Give her some time, she always bounces back" James smiled. Hunk sighed and wondered if he was right. Hopefully, he was.

LANCE

You were flicking through your social media, trying to think of something else other than the application letter that was on his desk. He... That little scrawny kid was tougher than you had ever imagined. He was in cadets and it looked like he was only a step away from being enlisted in the army. And his desk also had something else, all with one word repeating over and over again, sniper. You bit your lip, cursing yourself for thinking about the letter again and opened Facebook.

The notification bell caught your eye with that annoying red box with a white number in the middle. You clicked on the icon and looked at the screen, horrified. Lance was in the house while this happened so you made a B-line straight to him.

"Lance McClain!" You shouted. Lance looked at you guilty with a cereal box. "What is this?!" You asked. You shoved your phone into his face and glared at him.

"What?" Lance looked at your phone. It was a picture of Lance and his ex-girlfriend kissing. With the caption, sometimes new isn't the best. "Boo this isn't what you think," Lance said.

"Oh, I have a perfect idea of what this is" You hissed. "Do you have a single freaking idea of how I feel about this? I thought you ended things with her!" You shouted.

"I did! This is not what you think it is!" Lance protested.

"Protest all you like you cheater! This is real and it looks like we are not, you're leaving early. Go back to (Whatever you think that little shznowzer's name is) where you clearly are happy" You growled. You snatched your phone and walked back to your room, locking the door behind you. Lance sighed, staring at your closed door. He heard your footsteps stop at the front door, whispering, almost crying a single sentence that tore his heart into two. 

"I can't believe I was worried about some guy that doesn't think of me the same way."

 He waited a bit before walking out the door, picking up his car keys on the way out.

SHIRO

You were very, very, very annoyed today. Shiro sent his daily dose of not-having-time. Ever since that day when you discovered that photo of Shiro wearing his full uniform, with medals, next to a very famous pilot, Shiro wasn't willing to talk to you. You sighed and thought about texting Shiro to confront him. So you punched in some numbers and called Liam.

"Hello?" Liam said.

"Hey, is Shiro home?" You asked.

"Uh yeah... Why? Do I need to hide the knives in the kitchen?" Liam asked.

"Ha! No, I just want to ask something, he keeps sending me texts about how busy he is and I want to ask something" You answered.

"Shiro is kind of stressed with an assignment at the moment, do you want to ask me?" Liam asked.

"As much as I appreciate the gesture, I think I should ask him in person," You said.

"Yeah, but can you wait a bit?" Liam asked. You sighed exasperatedly, almost banging your head against the wall.

 "I've been waiting for almost two weeks since he left the room with a photo of him in full uniform. Since then, he has not said a single thing besides 'sorry, bit busy' and that was yesterday. I am on edge for waiting" You growled.

"I'm going to hide the knives" Liam muttered.

"Okay, I'm going to come over," You said.

"No do-" You ended the call and marched over to Shiro's apartment. He was unlucky for having an apartment block so close to yours. It takes ten minutes for you to walk from your door to his and even though you had time to cool down, you were down to the boiling point.

Liam tried to deadbolt the door but realised that he only had a pathetic ring and chain, which he did... not no avail. You knew the lock system and brought a rubber band with you. You opened the door with a key, placing your finger around the area of the chain, released the band and unlocked the door, swinging it wide open.

"How did you-" Liam stuttered.

"You're looking at a bookwork, we're the most dangerous kind of the human species. Now move before I remind you where the Jugular vein is and how it takes to kill a human by holding it" you hissed. Liam sighed and stepped to the side, rubbing his neck nervously. You walked over to Shiro's door which opened to reveal a very tired and annoyed Shiro.

"Takashi, Shirogane," you sighed. "I don't know how I didn't match you with the famous pilot you are."

"Lil, this is not the time" Shiro growled.

"Okay, then when is the time?" You asked. "You have been putting me off for weeks not telling me why and now you're acting like a baby!"

"(y/n), please. We're both studying, why can't you just give me a break?" Shiro asked. You scoffed, taking a step back instead of forward so that your hands could not make contact with his face.

"I have been giving you a break! What do you think I've been doing?!" You exclaimed.

"Playing with kids and studying like a dandelion as if nothing in the world is wrong, while I am suffering from studies, sleeping for around 4 hours each night for a month!" Shiro shouted. You almost tripped over in fear. Last time you heard someone shout was your father and he slapped you in anger that night. You looked outside and saw the sunset, slowly getting darker with every second.

"Shiro-"

"Don't try to calm me down (y/n). Your little sweet talk to the little kids aren't going to change things here. I'm not a kid and clearly, you don't understand that" Shiro hissed. He kept taking steps closer and closer to you and his hands were not near his sides. They were too close, too close to your face.

"Shiro, please do-"

"Shiro," Liam said. He took a step closer to Shiro, keeping his back toward you.

"Liam, what are you doing?" Shiro growled.

"Making sure that you're girlfriend doesn't see what's going to happen next," Liam answered. Shiro scowled at him. "(y/n), I think you should go," Liam said. You wanted to go but something made you stand still. There was something wrong.

Shiro didn't look like himself. You've seen tired university students, this was something else entirely. He was drained, like sci-fi drained. "Shiro, what have you been consuming?" You asked.

"It's nothing," Liam said.

"No it's something, I'm a medical student, Liam. You can't hide this from me, how long has he been drinking late at night?" You asked. Liam sighed, combing his fingers through his hair.

"Well, let's just say it was on and off until three days ago," Liam answered. You almost broke into tears and walked closer to Shiro. Liam tried to fend you off but you ignored him and looked at him sorrowfully.

"Shiro I am so sorry," You whispered.

"Just shut up so I can go back," Shiro replied. You cringed at the smell of alcohol and grabbed his arm. Shiro pushed you back, sending you to the floor with a heavy impact. You cried out in pain and held your shoulder.

"Shiro STOP!" Liam went over to his friend and held him on his shoulders. "Get back to bed before you call the apartment manager," Liam said. Shiro let out a growl and went back into his bedroom. You slowly got to your feet, not sure what just happened. "I'll get the bottle out hI- Oh-S-crap, are you okay?" Liam asked.

You waved his hands off and got up yourself. "I'm pretty sure I just bruised it or sprained it. I'm in Pharmaceuticals but I know when something is sprained or broken." You clenched your teeth and tested it. You held your tongue and breathed out like a bull on rage. "I'm going to the hospital," you said. "Damn his arm is strong."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 1.6K 21
This is what the title implies! I will be updating slowly! Please don't rush me! Requests are always open unless said other wise!!
1.8K 44 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
20.8K 784 27
Magic Users and Blade Wielders coexisted together and attended one school. They still had old disagreements flowing through their blood, but that did...
214K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...