Mute Love (Narry Mpreg)

SarahHoran587 által

Niall the hurt mute boy that blocks everyone out to try and protect himself from the monster behind locked do... Több

Mute Love (Narry Mpreg)
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~

Chapter 27~

7.4K 224 40
SarahHoran587 által

Chapter Song~ I know your inside, you're feeling so hollow and it's hard a hard pill for you to swallow but if I fall for you, I'll never recover if I all for you, I'll never be the same I really want to love somebody I really want to dance the night away I know we're only half way there but you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way I really want to touch somebody I think about every single day I we're only halfway there but just take me all the way, take me all the way you're such a hard act for me to follow love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah but if I fall for you I'll never recover if I fall for you I'll never be the same I really want to love somebody~ Love Somebody By: Maroon 5

( I keep getting comments saying they don't like or understand why Louis threw a tantrum and I'm sorry if I sound rude but it's getting really annoying. I'm sorry you didn't like it but I wanted it there so deal with it! It's really fucking annoying! SO , please stop! If you  don't stop your comment will be DELETED!)

Harry's P.O.V

Today is the last day we're spending at my mum's but the kids will be staying while Niall and I leave. We've already gather our stuff and are putting everything in the car. We kiss our boys goodbye and leave home. Once we reach the house we go up stairs and I'm being pushed against the wall with soft lips connecting with mine. Niall starts to grind on my lower parts making me start to pant. I pull away and look at Niall.

"Baby, what's with the heated kisses?"

" I'mhorny"

"what? baby, say it slower."

"My hormones are everywhere and lately I've been horny that's why the kids stayed at your mums. Harry.. I need you... I need you now.."

He reattaches his lips to mine in a rough kiss only to have me pull away once again.

"No."

"What?"

"No, I won't make love to you."

"Harry, why!?"

"I don't want to hurt you.. you'll have to figure something else out."

"Babe, you won't hurt me I promise.. if you want I'll do all the work so then you won't be hurting me."

"Baby I don't know.. then your five months pregnant.. I'm just not into making love with our daughter in you. "

" Babe, please .. I need you so bad.."

Niall came close to me and began to kiss me again this time I didn't pull back I let him kiss me. He pushed me against the bed making me lay down. He took off my shirt and pants along with my briefs  then took off his own clothing. I felt him wrap his hand around my length pumping it slowly making me moan. He soon stopped making me whine. I sit up and watches as he gets the lube. He squirts a bit in his hand then slicks my length with it. he then gets on my lap and my hands instantly go to his waist not wanting him to fall since I'm still sitting up. He pushes me back making me lay down once again and slowly lowers himself on my length making us with groan. He still for a while before he starts moving riding me at a slow pace. I move my hips along with going into a nice rhythm as I thrust into him.He has his hand on my chest to keep his body up as he moves up and down.

"Mmmm Har-ry... Mmmm.. feels so good.."

He moans and slowly starts to pick up the pace a little faster making me moan.

"N-Niall... Mmmm.. If you go any f-faster I-I will stop and pull out of you and we won't make love the rest of your p-pregnancy n-no M-matter ahhhh! H-how horny you are!" I moan out.

He moans again and I stop moving. I gab his waist making him stop as well.

"Do you understand." I ask

"Y-yes.. Harry.. please.."

I let go off his waist letting him keep going as I move my hips as well. He goes at the same pace and starts panting as I moan.

"H-Harry p-please let me go faster!" he moans out.

I nod and feel him speed up massively that the bed is slightly moving. The room fills with our moans and groans before we finally reach our peak and climax. We ride out our high and come to a stop as we both pant. I smack his bum making him hiss in pain slightly.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"That's for going way to fast! I told you not to go faster! when you asked if we could speed up I only wanted you to a bit!" I say

"But did it feel good?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Did you hurt me?"

"No, bu-"

"Then everything is good and it was okay for me to speed up!" He says then smacks my chest.

"That's for hitting my bum" He adds.

He still on top of me with my length still inside of him. I look at him expectantly only to see him blush a deep red.

"C-can you umm.. lift me up please.." he asks

I laugh now knowing he needs my help. I gently lift him up and slip out of him and lay him on the bed. I get off the bed and go to help him off the bed as his stomach is to big to have him get up on his own. We walk to the bathroom and shower together. I peck his lips a few times and we get dress. we go downstairs towards the living room and lay on the couch. We turn on the tv and watch whatever is playing. Niall looks at me and kisses my lips.

"I love you .." He says

"I love you more"

He gives me a disbelieving look and shakes his head.

"Impossible..."

" Of course it's possible the word impossible says I'm possible its self." I say with a smirk.

He laughs at me as I give him a proud look for my knowledge.

" This feels like when I first got pregnant with Zayn... It was just you and me being pregnant. but now we have three kids at your mums house and one in my stomach."

Yeah, I know... Our life now is everything I wanted.. I have the love of my life and Three beautiful children along with another baby on the way. our little Darcy.."

Niall smiles and rubs his belly. He freezes for a moment then rubs his hand again in the same place only to have a big smile plaster on his face.

"She's kicking.."

"Really?"

"Mmmmhmmm"

He grabs my hand and moves it around the same spot for a while then stops my hand in place. I feel a small kick to my hand and smile.

" You know speaking off babies... We have to go get our babies from my mums and we have to go shopping for this baby." I say

"Your right! we haven't even started on the nursery!!"

I smile and get up to go get the boys and to go shopping. Niall gets up as well and we head to my mums once again.

Niall's P.O.V

We picked up the boys and are now on our way to go shopping. I can hear the boys in the back pushing each other and Zayn grunting every time they hit him as well. I look at Harry and he smiles and nods.

"Boys!! Stop! If I have to stop the car and make you both stop pushing each other I will!! you both will end up in the corner when we get him if you keep this up!" he yells

They stop and sit quietly while Zayn cheers because they got in trouble! Harry gives him a look as well making him stop.

"Don't push it Zayn! you're going to make them feel bad!" Harry says

Zayn nods and pouts

"Sorry, Papa." Zayn mumbles.

Harry nods and keeps driving. I find it very sexy when he's dominate it's something I like to watch. We finally get to the store and we all climb out of the car to walk into the store. Harry instantly grabs Louis and puts him in the cart while Liam holds my hand. Louis is like a switch when it comes to stores. He flips the switch on and goes crazy grabbing all kinds of stuff, screaming, throwing tantrums and a lot more so to be safe and keep that switch off we put him in the cart. Liam is completely opposite from Louis. Liam is calm and just does as he's told .... most of the time... But he is a kid after all so it's normal. We go to the baby aisle and pick out little dresses, shoes, pants,beanies, shirts, sweaters,socks, bibs, bottles, cribs, nappies, onesies, baby shampoo, and everything else we will need. It takes us about an hour and a half to finish but off course we can't leave without getting all of the rest of our kids something. Zayn grabs paper and color pencils  for his drawings, Liam gets music, and Louis gets a karaoke for 'Everyone' to share.. What a sweetheart. 

"Louis! put that down!" I say as Harry puts all the stuff on table for the cashier to scan.

"But, Daddyyyy!" he whines.

"No! no candy! put it down right now!"

"Ummm... No!" he says trying to be sassy.

"How about yes!" I say and snatch the candy from his hands and putting it back.

3.....2.....1.... BOOM!

"Ahhh! daddy! give me! please! daddy! p-please!" He yells throwing a tantrum hitting the cart.

I ignore him and wait for Harry to finish. Soon Harry pays for everything and we leave the store with a screaming and crying Louis.

"Noo! Papa! go back! we needdd! t-to g-get c-candy!" he screams and hiccups.

"No, baby, daddy said no so you can't have it and you need to stop right now before I put you in time-out when we get home." Harry says sternly.

We get everything in the car and have Liam and Zayn get in. Harry goes to grab Louis only to have Louis kick and hit while screaming. Harry just carefully takes him to the car not wanting to drop even if Louis was making it hard to hold him. We all get in the car and drive home.When we get home Louis has calmed down a bit and I carry him inside with Liam following behind me while Zayn and Harry bring the bags in. I go to the couch and sit down with Louis on my lap while Liam goes and plays with toys.

"I don't like the way you were acting in the store. I told you that you couldn't have the candy. so, throwing a tantrum was useless. you hit Papa when he was picking you up. that wasn't nice. I'm very upset with you Louis."

He attaches himself to my body holding me tightly while I hold him.

"I'm sorry daddy.."

It's hard to stay mad at Louis when you see his little face. You can clearly see how sorry he his for his actions but he needs to understand they're not okay.

"I know baby... I know... but you still have to go in time-out.. after that you have to go say sorry to Papa... okay my baby?"

"Yes daddy.. I'm still sorry." he says and kisses my cheek.

I hold him tightly then have him go sit in the corner. It had been a long day and I could feel myself ready to sleep even with Darcy kicking. I fall asleep on the couch and later on feel my body being lifted.I open my eyes sleepy to see the house dark and Harry carrying me upstairs. He opens the door to our room and lays me on the bed. He strips my clothes off until I'm in my boxers and dos the same with himself tiredly removing his clothes. He lays in bed and kiss my forehead and I could hear his soft snores soon after. I fall asleep snuggled into his chest thinking of my hectic family.

HI!!! Also, just ignore Louis I seriously don't want comments about his age. Kids throw tantrums no matter how old they are and they do it over anything. I wanted to give you guys an update soon so here you go! there was fluff and a little Louis moment. It is now 12:13 am and I am ready to sleep!!!  I hope you guys like it! please!! please COMMENT !! I want to read all of your comments!!!  I love you all!! ~ PUNK NIALLER

VOTE

&

COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.2K 15
Harry recently loses his boyfriend and his mental state is completely unstable. He breaks down randomly in class and refuses to be touched by anyone...
3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
873K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...
14.7K 1K 22
[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everyth...