lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

1.8

19.1K 496 42
By buckystxrk

8; the one with barry.

"From now on in school, children will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time", Chandler finished his story, a big smile on his face.

"So have you called her yet?" Monica asked.

"And let her know I like her? What are you, insane?" The girls started arguing back so Chandler cutted them off. "It's the next day, how needy do I wanna seem? I'm right, right?"

Ross patted his knee, "Yeah, definately", he agreed along with Joey.

"Okay, I saw it coming from Joey, but I gotta say I'm very disappointed on you, Ross", Alycia pointed at him.

"I can't believe my parents are pushing me to find one of you people!" Monica added.

"Call her!" Phoebe stood up and gave him the phone of the coffee shop. "Stop being so testosterony".

"Which by the way is the real San Francisco treat", Chandler joked. He called the girl, but hang up as soon as the call started, "I got her machine".

"Her answering machine?" Joey asked.

"No, interesting enough her lift blower picked up".

"Why you didn't say anything?" Alycia asked after his joke.

"Last time I left an spontaneous message I ended up using the phrase: yes, indideou".

"Look, it's Rachel and Barry!" Monica exclaimed, totally changing the subject. "No, not everyone look at once!" she freaks out when the six of them were looking right at thier direction, being not at all subtle.

"Okay, what's going on?" Ross asked to Phoebe and Alycia that kept looking while the others turned around.

"They're just talking".

"Does he look upset?" he insisted.

"He's smiling", Alycia replied.

"Oh my God, don't do that!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"What? What happened?"

"That man across the street just kicked a pigeon!"

"Act normal", Alycia whispered as she sat back down on the armchair as Rachel was opening the doors of the coffee shop.

   ☀     

"That creep with the telescope was looking at my apartment this morning", Alycia said as Phoebe and Monica sat with her on the couch.

"We have to do something with that guy", Monica sighed.

"Oh. Are you still mad with Joey?" Phoebe changed the subject, turning to look at Alycia.

"Aren't you? He abandoned you on your birthday".

"I was, but I kinda got over it", she shrugged.

"Well, I guess I'm not anymore either then".

Monica exchanged a look with Phoebe before standing up, walking a little around the living room, like wanting to say something but at the same time not wanting to speak at all.

"What?" Alycia asked, noticinf their odd behaviour.

Monica finally turns around to look at her. "Are you sure you're upset with him for not showing up at Phoebe's party?"

She looked at her consufed. "Of course, why else would I be mad at him?"

"Nothing", Phoebe replied.

Alycia stood up to look at her friends, poiting at them with her finger. "You don't think I was mad because he was dating Ursula, right?"

"No", Monica scoffed. "Were you?"

"No! Why would I be upset about Joey dating someone? It's none of my business who he likes and who he doesn't", she argues back. "Oh, no", Alycia realized it. "You guys think I was jealous".

"No!" Phoebe replied this time. "But were you?"

"No! I can't believe you guys think I like Joey", she freaked out.

"We didn't say that! It's just, you know, it was a posibility".

"It's like saying I like Chandler or Ross!"

Phoebe laughed, "Yeah, but they're Chanlder and Ross".

"Alycia, honey, we're sorry. It was just– it was stupid", Monica sat back again.

"Well, I'm glad we got to clear things out", she nods. "Did you talked about this with anyone else?"

Monica and Phoebe exchanged another look and Alycia knew that was bad news.

"We might have said something about it around Rachel and Chandler".

"Great, because telling the guy he lives with is such a great idea", Alycia said sarcastically. "Specially someone like Chandler that cannot keep a secret to himself".

"Chandler won't say anything. We'll talk to him and we'll tell him it was a misunderstanding", Monica quickly said to calm her friend down.

   ☀     

"You had sex in his chair?" Monica exclaimed from the kitchen as everyone turn to look at her and Rachel who just got back from Barry's office to where she was supposedly going to end things with him, because she can't have a relationship with the guy if he's currently engaged with Rachel's best friend.

"You had what?" Ross asked.

"Sex in his chair", Phoebe replied.

"What were you thinking?" Ross looked oddly angry about the situation.

"I don't know, we still care about each other. There's a history there, kinda like you and Carol".

"No, no. It's nothing like me and Carol".

"If she said to you: Ross, I want you on this couch right here, right now. What would you say?"

"I'm hoping the answer would be: no, because Alycia and Chandler are sitting here and it would be kind of awkward", Alycia replied before Ross could.

"It's a totally different situation. It's apples and oranges, it's orthodintist and lesbians– I gotta go", he quickly said.

"Where are you going?"

"I just have to go, alright? I mean, do I need a reason?" Ross rushed over the door to walk out.

Chandler's phone started to ring and he literally jumped over Alycia to get to it as she rolled her eyes, trying to put Chandler's legs away from her.

Alycia was back in her aparment. She was on her own watching TV when she heard a knock on her door. She wondered if it could be one of her friends because they rarely visit her apartment since Monica's is the place of the reunions and stuff.

She was actually surprised to meet Joey at the other side of the door.

"Is Monica out of cereal?" she jokes, stepping aside so he could enter the aparment.

"I'm here to talk to you", he said in a rather serious tone. "But Monica is out of cereal so I was hoping you had any".

Alycia laughed, motioning him to follow her to the kitchen, handing him the whole box of cereal. Joey sat at one of the chairs by the table to pour the cereal on a bowl Alycia previously gave him, adding the milk after she got it out of the fridge.

"So, you wanted to talk".

"Yeah", he said with his mouth full of cereal.

Alycia instantly remembered her chat with Monica and Phoebe. Probably Chandler told him already and now he thinks she has a crush on him or something. How embarrasing.

"How about you speak when you don't have food in your mouth, Joe", she smiled as she sat down in front of him.

Joey nodded as she waited for him to eat. "I feel like we've been kind of distant lately".

She played dumb, resting her chin on her hand, "You do?"

"Yeah", he said again with his mouth full of food. "You're of my best friends, I don't want you to be angry with me or something".

"Aw, Joey". She stood up, walking over his side of the table to wrap one of her arms around his shoulders. "I'm not mad at you. I was just a little upset for what you did to Phoebe but it's in the past now".

He looks up at her, "You sure?"

"Yeah, totally", Alycia nods.

"You have any orange juice?" he asks after a few minutes of silence.

"Are you gonna make this a habit?" she asks back, refering to him showing up to steal her food.

"Only if Rachel forgets to do the groceries again".

"It's in the fridge", Alycia sighed as she left the kitchen.

   ☀     

It was very late and it was just Rachel, Monica and Alycia on the apartment. The perks of living two floors down is that Alycia could stay until really late to hang out with her friends at their apartment. 

Rachel got back from Barry's office and confronted him and Mindy about the whole situation and ended up finding out that Mindy had an affair with Barry when Rachel was engaged to him. Even after that whole thing, Mindy decided she'd still marry Barry.

"Are you okay?" Monica asked her after she was done with the story.

"Yeah", Rachel nods. "Ever since I walked out on Barry at the wedding I wondered whether I made the right choice, and now I know".

"Aw, I'm so glad", Alycia smiled, hugging Rachel as Monica joined them too so the three would be hugging each other.

"Big day", they heard Joey's voice as he's looking at them, smirking at the sight of the girls hugging.

Alycia pulled away from them, rolling her eyes. "Let's go to bed, Joey".

"Wow. I mean, I would love to but I promised Chandler–"

"Shut up", Alycia cuts him off, pushing him out of the apartment as she waved at the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 209 60
Completion of chandler x joey stories from m.fanfiction.net & ao3
107K 2.4K 19
"You free this afternoon?" "Don't tell me I gotta be there at tea time!" Amy Harvey is a 25 year old snarky young adult from Britain that moved to Ne...
2.6M 61.9K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...
2.2M 69.6K 83
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...