She's mine! - Izuku Midoriya...

By kacchanswife

(Y/n) is a 16 year old girl who has recently been accepted into her dream school, U.A. High. Her goal, like e... More

Part 1:1
Part 1:2
Part 1:3
Part 1:4
Part 1:5
Part 1:6
Part 2:1
Part 2:2
Part 2:3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Not a new chapter (edited)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 24.5 (Izuku B-Day Special)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [1])
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [2])
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 41.5 (Character Q&A)
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 54.5 (Character Q&A 2)

Part 16

94.3K 3K 3.7K
By kacchanswife

We went back to school the next day. Nothing really changed, we did our normal school routine. Although there was something that was quite different, everyone was still on the edge. Well, everyone except one person, and that person was none other than Shouto of course. He actually seemed in a better mood than he usually is. Kinda weird but okay.

But what really caught my eye was how Izuku was thinking way more than he ever did. I could tell something other than the villain attack was bothering him. I got up and was about to approach him but before I even got the chance, Aizawa walked in.

The entire class looked at him in surprise (including me) and questioned why he was here, in school, rather than the hospital.

"Glad to see you're okay, Sensei!" Iida exclaimed.

"Can you really call that okay?" Questioned Uraraka.

'He looks like a mummy... wait no! You shouldn't be thinking that when it's clear that your teacher is in pa-'

"My well-being isn't important. Besides, your fight is far from being over." Aizawa interrupted my thoughts.

Hearing the words "your fight is far from being over" made everyone feel uneasy and put them on the edge even more.

"Our fight?" Questioned Katsuki.
"Don't tell me..." Izuku continued.
"MORE VILLAINS?!" Finished Mineta.

"U.A.'s sports festival is fast approaching." Aizawa mentioned.

"THAT'S TOTALLY ORDINARY!" Everyone shouted out.

"Come on! We just had a villain attack. You sure about this?!" Questioned Mineta.

'For once I agree with grape head...'

Aizawa continued and explained how it's apparently necessary to demonstrate that U.A.'s crisis management protocols are working and that there will be a police presence, which was supposedly five times more than previous years. Also adding that the sports festival is a great opportunity.

Since the Sports Festival is such a huge event, it allows the nation's pro heroes to scout us so they could hire us as sidekicks after we graduate.

"Naturally you'll gain a lot of popularity if you're picked by a big-name hero. However, your time is limited. Show the pros what you're made of and you'll make futures for yourselves. This happens once a year so you've got three chances. So if you're hoping to become a hero, this is a chance you can't miss." Finished Aizawa.

This started to give everyone a different feeling. Some people were hyped, some people were worried, and others... well, they just had on a neutral face *cough cough* TODOROKI! *cough*.

Lunchtime...

"Even after what we just went through... THIS HAS GOT ME SO FREAKING PUMPED!! IF WE SHOW OUR STUFF HERE, THAT'S ONE BIG STEP TOWARDS GOING PRO!!" Exclaimed a familiar redheaded rock boy named Kirishima.

Everyone was talking to someone else while I was talking and getting to know Jirou and Momo a bit more. Turns out they're pretty cool to be with. While talking to them, I learned that Jirou really likes music and can even play instruments. I found out that Momo comes from a really rich family and learned about how her quirk works, which really fascinated me. I felt bad about judging her hero suit because of how revealing it was. After all, the more skin she shows, the easier she can use her quirk. Our conversation was interrupted when we heard Uraraka shout.

"Everyone!!! I'm gonna crush this!!!"

All three of your faces went into shock when you saw her facial expression.

'Wow... Uraraka isn't looking so... well... Uraraka...'

A few minutes later.

As I was at the cafeteria waiting for my usual lunch buddy to show up, I was joined by Ashido, Tsuyu, and Hagakure. We all greeted one another as they placed their trays on the table and sat down. Normally I would've felt a little uncomfortable sitting with people I rarely talk to, but something about them made me feel comfortable.

We also got to know each other a bit more too. Turns out they were actually pretty chill too, just more energetic than Momo and Jirou. Mostly Ashido and Hagakure. Before I could take another bite of my food, Ashido said out of the blue:

"Hey! I have an idea! Why don't all the girls in class 1-A have a get together of some sort so we can get to know each other better!"

"Maybe not yet, Ashido. Remember we're still just meeting everyone and don't know much about one another, besides the things that we all told each other about already." Explained Tsuyu.

"Tsuyu's right. But maybe after we all fully trust each other we could?" I suggested.

"(Y/n), please just call me Tsu." Tsuyu reassured with a small grin.

"Aha, sorry about that. Tsu."

End of (y/n) POV

Another few short minutes went by and Todoroki still didn't show up. This made you wonder but you brushed it off as you started to continue talking to the three girls.

After lunch was over you headed back to class and walked by Izuku, who looked distraught. You stopped walking and turned around to call out his name.

"Izuku?"

"Oh, hey (y/n)." He simply replied.

"Is everything okay? You look like something is bothering you." You kindly asked.

"No, I'm fine. Just a little tired." He lied as he gave you a smile.

You knew that Izuku was lying, but since he seemed stressed out enough as is, you didn't bother trying to make him spit out information that he didn't want to.

"Ok. But hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you." You reassured.

"Thanks" was the last thing he said before turning back around and walking away. You felt somewhat worried about Izuku. To be honest, seeing him like that made you want to give him a hug and try to protect him at all costs since you still somewhat saw Izuku as a precious child, but doing that would've probably made him feel worse, so you didn't. Izuku was no longer the scared boy he was back in middle school. That was the very first thing you noticed about him when you first bumped into him on your way to U.A.

'I'm amazed at how far you've come Izuku. You used to be so scared of almost everything, but yet here you are in U.A., taking on challenges like a man... Your mother must've been proud when she found out that you made it to this school..... wait... why the heck am I starting to sound as if I'm a family member or his mentor or something??'

Izuku's POV

'The time I've got left as the symbol of peace is quickly running out...'

All Might's words kept on going through my mind. It was starting to annoy and worry me at the same time.

"All Might..." I mumbled to myself. As I continued walking to, I don't even know where... Then, I heard my name get called out. Well, my nickname.

"Deku..."

I turned around immediately as I recognized the ruthless sounding voice.

"Kacchan.."

He began to slowly walk towards me with his hands in his pockets and the usual scowl on his face while I stood there, expecting him to yell at me for no reason. To my surprise, he didn't. Well... not entirely anyway.

"What's with you and (y/n)?"

"Huh? What are you tal-"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOU CURLY HAIRED LOSER!! WHAT WERE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT EARLIER!!" He yelled.

"N-No seriously!! I don't know what you mean! She was just telling me that I could talk to her if I needed to, that's all!!"

Kacchan went silent before rolling his eyes and mumbling 'whatever' and walking away.

'Phew... I'm amazed I'm still alive...'

Katsuki's POV

'Shitty Deku... I should've known better than to ask him... What the fuck was she doing with Icy-hot the other day? Were they on a date?.... AGH! WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE ABOUT WHAT THAT BITCH DOES!!'

----------------------------------------------------

Asdfghjklsiea I'm sorry for writing this so crappy, I didn't know what to do but I also wanted to update because I didn't want to keep you guys waiting anymore.
Edit: ALSO THANK YOU FOR 800 FOLLOWERS?!?! (Edit: aw, fetus author-chan.)
- Sierra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 174K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
1.6M 46.5K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
235K 6.8K 45
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
1.7M 47.8K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...