BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

Rejecting You - Liskook

22.6K 489 666
By Yoonworks

Hi guys, so this is a one-shot written by our beloved SweetShortLuna. There is an author's note beneath so please make sure to read it. 

Make sure to drop by her profile for a follow and check her stories too. :)

Enjoy!

-----------------------

Lisa's POV

I wiped my hands on the tissue and threw it in the dustbin from a far distance. The crumbled tissue ball went in. 'GOAL,' I internally screamed.

Why the hell do I suck at basketball then? I pouted and walked out of the bathroom.

Just as I did, I saw Jeon Jungkook standing there. I bowed at him and was just about to continue walking when I felt his hand on mine. I faced him and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Can I help you sunbae?" I asked.

"Lisa-ssi have I met you before?" He asked.

Wow! He even forgot me? That hurts my ego. Wait, I don't have any ego. That hurts my heart. That I have, even though it was broken.

By him.

*Flashback*

"I like you Jungkook," I said, loud enough only for him to hear.

I searched his face for any other reaction, but he just kept staring at me.

Is that good, or is it bad?

"Well I'll be busy this week, so I'll give you an answer now." He said with a smile. And again, my lips formed a smile at his eagerness for giving me an answer.

"Truthfully, you do not even fit the average Korean standards for a girl let alone my ideal type." I felt like time stopped when he said that. I felt, blank...

Did he really say that or was it just my insecurities speaking to me again?

How could he say that to me- to anybody?

I didn't say anything to him at that time and even when he walked out of the room saying, 'I hope you heal soon'.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh, I was the girl you rejected in high school, BamBam's friend," I said, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"I...I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have said that to you." He said but I shook my head.

"Oh, don't worry about me sunbae, I'm with BamBam now. And I'm happy you rejected me. Because I don't think you'd make even half as good as a boyfriend BamBam is." I said and smirked when I saw the anger on his face.

It was a lie.

BamBam and I were just best friends, if not siblings from different parents. But he didn't need to know that. At that moment, I was happy I lied.

"You can't talk to me like that. I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS, your sunbae." He muttered.

"So what? I'm Lisa of BLACKPINK. And I'm older than you." I said to him.

He was about to respond when someone called my name. I turned to see my bandmates. They looked shocked, probably because I was standing next to 'The Golden Maknae'. I removed his hand from mine before my unnies see it and walked away from him, but not before bowing again.

"Jungkook sunbae was congratulating us on getting our first award," I said to my unnies and they shot him a smile and bowed at him as he passed by us, without looking me in the eye.

That night we decided to celebrate because BLACKPINK received our very first Rookie award. However, Jennie unnie went home because she said she wasn't feeling well. We insisted on going home with her, but she didn't want us to not celebrate because of her health.

So, she went home, and the rest of us went out to a private restaurant to eat but went back home soon because we didn't want to leave Jennie unnie alone at home when she was sick.

However, our jaws dropped to the floor at what we saw when we got back home.

Kim Taehyung.

Kim Jennie.

Making out. On the couch.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed when I saw them.

"OH MY GOD!" Chaeyoung unnie exclaimed in English.

"I KNEW IT!" Jisoo unnie said and smiled in victory as if she hadn't just witnessed Jennie unnie's make-out session with Taehyung sunbae.

The two culprits pulled away from each other in surprise and got up from the couch in a flash. Jennie unnie fixed her hair and pulled her top down and I don't even want to think about how it went up.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sunbae buttoned his shirt and I looked away as I saw his abs peeking.

After that, we were all seated in the living room, Jennie unnie was sitting with Taehyung sunbae while the rest of us sat on the couch opposite to theirs.

"Taehyung oppa and I are dating. We have been, for almost 7 months now," she said, breaking the silence in the room.

We all talked for a long time after congratulating them on their relationship and I realized just how much fun it was to hang out with Taehyung sunbae.

From then on, Taehyung oppa came over many times and because I got closer to him, I told him about me and Jungkook. He had noticed that I acted differently whenever Jungkook was mentioned in our conversations and asked me if something was wrong.

And of course, being the angel that he is, he wanted to help me. He said that from then on, every time he came to meet us, he will convince the rest of Bangtan to come along.

He was true to his word. Because next day, I found BTS at my doorstep.

It was awkward at first between both groups but soon everyone became close and as time passed by, things got better between me and Jungkook. He apologized to me many times and I didn't forgive him at first because his ego would always get in the way.

But eventually, I forgave him. Because I still loved him.

*2 months later*

BTS was back in our dorms today to hang out. We told them that we made a dance cover for their song, 'Fire'. Jennie unnie was covering Taehyung oppa of course. Jisoo unnie was covering the rappers, Chaeyoung unnie was covering Jin oppa and Jimin oppa, and I was covering Jungkook because I love him.

We changed the choreography a bit because we couldn't do some parts but BTS said we really did good and we ended up dancing together to each other's songs.

Jungkook was teaching me DNA's choreography for the chorus when we heard the doorbell ring. Jisoo unnie said she'd get it and left.

I showed Jungkook the steps he taught me while singing the song in my head and I stopped right before Yoongi oppa's part. I heard claps behind me and saw BamBam standing there and Taehyung oppa winked at me from behind him.

Oh, so this is your doing weirdo.

"Jagiya I missed you!" BamBam said while he rushed to wrap his arms around me.

'Jagiya?' I scoffed internally. Even if we were dating, Kunpimook would have said that to me in Thai, but I guess he wanted Jungkook to understand it so he said it in Korean.

I was quick to pick up on the plan and put my girlfriend mode on when he hugged me.

"I missed you too! You've been so busy jagi." I said while returning the hug and kissing his cheek. I saw Jungkook from the corner of my eye and my smile faded when I saw no reaction from him. I guess he really didn't like me.

In fact, he wasn't even looking at us, he was eyeing Chaeyoung unnie who was setting the table for dinner. Well, who wouldn't? She was perfect. While me, I didn't even fit his standards as he had said to me years ago.

I felt Kunpimook's hand on my cheek and I looked at him. His face was so close to mine, his nose was touching mine. My eyes widened when I realized just how close his lips were to mine.

"Shall we take this to your room?" he asked, and my jaw dropped. When did this guy get so good at acting?

I was about to say 'later' to him because I was still in shock and I didn't know what else to say to him when someone harshly pulled me away from BamBam. I crashed into a hard chest and looked up to find Jungkook's flawless face.

"You can stop acting now." My jaw dropped once again.

HE KNEW?

"Yes, I knew about it all. I overheard Taehyung talking to Bam hyung on the phone last night." He said while keeping his eyes on my lips. Wait, my lips?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, silencing everyone in the room who was scolding Taetae oppa for ruining the plan. That is when I realized they were all in on it. Idiots, they could have told me at least.

"I know that I've hurt you a lot in the past by saying what I did. But I want you to know that you're perfect to me. If anything, it's me who doesn't deserve you. But I'd still like to ask, will you be mine?" he asked.

I just squealed and threw my arms around him and screamed 'Yes'. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Did you have to take your acting to that extent?" Jungkook glared at Bambam who screamed a 'bye' and ran away from the living room.

I couldn't stop laughing and Jungkook's glare shifted to me. "You think it's funny?" he asked and dragged me to my room. He closed the door and pushed me to it and held my arms above my head. The next thing I knew was that he was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I stood there in shock with my eyes wide.

Jungkook's hands that were roaming around my body went to my butt to lift me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes and kissed him back with just as much passion.

Jungkook pulled away when we both ran out of breath. "BamBam will never show you that he is a better boyfriend than me. Because I won't let him. These lips, they belong to me as does the rest of you. Do you understand that?" he asked but didn't let me respond as his lips crashed to mine once again.

"I."

"Can."

"Kiss."

"Better."

"Than."

"BamBam."

He mumbled between kisses.

I pulled away and mumbled, "I wouldn't know. I've never kissed before this." His eyes widened, and I saw a glint in his eyes.

"So, I'm your first kiss?!" he exclaimed happily. I didn't say anything and just buried my face in his chest.

"Yes, I don't even know if I'm doing it right," I mumbled in his chest.

"Oh, baby you are because I'm already addicted to your lips." He said sexily and once again, he molded his lips on mine. I could feel his smile and I'm sure he could feel mine as well.

This was the beginning of a very happy love life for me. I'll be sure to cherish it while it still lasts.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook," I said while looking him in the eye.

"Hmmm, sorry but you don't fit the average Korean standards for a-" I cut him off.

"Yah! Stop teasing me. Or just go find another girlfriend! I'll go back to Bam-"

"You're mine babe." He said and silenced me with his lips again. Is this how he'll shut me up when I make him jealous? If so, then I'll be sure to do it again.

"JUNGKOOK WE HAVE TO GO. STOP DOING DIRTY STUFF AND COME OUT." I heard BTS' leader scream from outside. I blushed at his bluntness and Jungkook chuckled at my reaction.

"I love you too babe." He kissed my forehead and we left my room with intertwined hands and a huge smile on my face.

THE END.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. <3

AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ)

This one-shot is a mini version of my fanfic called "Chasing Your Love" which can be found on my profile. I started to write it very recently so there aren't many chapters, but I would really appreciate it if you were to check that out as well if you liked this one.

See you there, hopefully!

Stay healthy and keep smiling! <3

- SweetShortLuna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 156 28
BTS Boy X Boy Oneshots Main ships: Yoonseok Vmin Namjin (Others) Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy! 💞💞💞
60.6K 1.4K 14
just jungkook-centric oneshots U '꓃ ' U open to requests if you want me to do a specific ship or storyline (人・㉨・)♡ formerly: how much fluff?
604 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
369K 5.7K 46
A collection of BTS imagines, texts, and scenarios made by yours truly. Requests in this book are closed for now. 『One Shots』 Started: 170506 Finish...