Be Mine (Magcon Fanfic)

By nikopolis

Natalie was always in love with magcon. When her friend finds a way to go, she finally gets to meet them. She... More

Be Mine (Magcon Fanfic)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

176 7 0
By nikopolis

"NATALIE NICOLE BENTON! Nice of you to join us... Now take a seat!" Mrs. Diaz, my social studies teacher yells. I quickly sit down next to Lindsay, my best friend.

"Hi!" I whisper.

"Hi! I have to tell you something!! You will freak!" She whispers back.

"MRS.BENTON, MRS. ANDERSON, QUIT YOUR TALKING!!!" Mrs. Diaz screams.

"Grouchy much? That PMS tho." Lindsay whispers and then giggles. I start obnoxiously cracking up.

"BOTH OF YOU DETENTION!"

**************After school**************

"Linds!! TEELLL MEE!!" I whine. She giggles and turns her head to the side. I repeatedly slap her arm.

"OKAAAY! OKAY! I'll tell you!! Chill! So..."

"We're gonna be late for detention! SO SPIT IT OUT!" I bark.

"Well, you know how my mom owns a hotel?" Lindsay questions.

"Yea..." I say.

"And you know how magcon is coming to New Jersey?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Yup." I start getting anxious to find out.

"They are going to my mom's hotel and she told me I can come for free. I asked to bring you and she said sure! SO WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON! This weekend!!" She practically shrieks.

"AAAH! OMG! NO!! I CAN'T RIGHT NOW!" I start crying.

"Pfft. Did you just say omg.." Lindsay starts cracking up. I hug her and say, "Thank you so much! I love you Lindsay boo!!"

"Haha, Love you too Natty boo ." She grins and we run to the principal's office

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
92.2K 5.1K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
619K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
969K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...