Chapter 2

"NATALIE NICOLE BENTON! Nice of you to join us... Now take a seat!" Mrs. Diaz, my social studies teacher yells. I quickly sit down next to Lindsay, my best friend.

"Hi!" I whisper.

"Hi! I have to tell you something!! You will freak!" She whispers back.

"MRS.BENTON, MRS. ANDERSON, QUIT YOUR TALKING!!!" Mrs. Diaz screams.

"Grouchy much? That PMS tho." Lindsay whispers and then giggles. I start obnoxiously cracking up.

"BOTH OF YOU DETENTION!"

**************After school**************

"Linds!! TEELLL MEE!!" I whine. She giggles and turns her head to the side. I repeatedly slap her arm.

"OKAAAY! OKAY! I'll tell you!! Chill! So..."

"We're gonna be late for detention! SO SPIT IT OUT!" I bark.

"Well, you know how my mom owns a hotel?" Lindsay questions.

"Yea..." I say.

"And you know how magcon is coming to New Jersey?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Yup." I start getting anxious to find out.

"They are going to my mom's hotel and she told me I can come for free. I asked to bring you and she said sure! SO WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON! This weekend!!" She practically shrieks.

"AAAH! OMG! NO!! I CAN'T RIGHT NOW!" I start crying.

"Pfft. Did you just say omg.." Lindsay starts cracking up. I hug her and say, "Thank you so much! I love you Lindsay boo!!"

"Haha, Love you too Natty boo ." She grins and we run to the principal's office