NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap58|Worried

2K 345 356
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Y/N's POV.

I woke up with the feeling of hands on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Camila laying beside me. Her leg wrapped around my lower waist as she held her hand up with the palm of her hand, watching me as her other hand caressed my face.

"Hey sleepy head." Her voice rasped out while staring at me with a small smile on her face.

She looked so beautiful , I couldn't even describe. Just her looking at me was making my heart beat faster.

I know that's because I'm in love with her. She's my world. And yesterday really put me in prospective, because I don't know what I would've done if something would have really been wrong with her.

"Hey baby." I said with a small smile as my hands went straight to her stomach.

"Sleep well?" She asked making my smile grow even bigger. She's so damn sweet, after everything that's happened she still checking on me.

"Of course. I always do when I got you by my side." I spoke while pulling her closer to me. "But I'm more worried of how you slept."

She poked out her bottom lip. "Aww baby." She said before kissing me. "Your so sweet. I'm fine, thank you."

I shrugged. "Well it's the truth. I don't ever want us to go back to a place like that. I hated knowing that you where hurt because of me." I said rubbing my hand softly around her hard round stomach.

"Trust me I never want to go back to that either." I sighed as I watched her facial expression change.

I ran my hands over her face. "Listen just promise me that next time we have a misunderstanding, that you'll just come and talk to me about and not run away. Please, because I can't handle that happening again."

She grabbed ahold of my hand and nodded. "I promise you baby."

I reached down to kiss her head and smiled. "Good. Because I'm never going to get that close to loosing you again."

"You better not." I pulled her closer to me by her slim waist and stared at her. "But you know what they say Y/N, how you get them is how you loose them. That's what I'm most afraid of." She said quietly.

I looked down at her like she was crazy. I know I was cheating on India with Camila but that doesn't mean anything thing. I was young and stupid, and I didn't care about anybody but my damn self. I was selfish, just wanting any pussy that I could get.

"What are you trying to say Camila? You think I'm going to do you like I did with India?"

She shrugged. "I'm not saying anything Y/N, but you have to admit things tend to work out that way."

"Well its not going to go that way. Just because I cheated on her doesn't mean I'm going to do it to you."

She's never said anything like this before. Now all of a sudden she thinking like this. I bet it has something to do with Chanel's ass.

She smiled up at me and reached up kissing my lips. "I know baby. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset."

I shook my head. "I'm not upset at you baby. I just don't want you thinking that shit. People already have this perspective of me as being a bad person. I need for you to know that I'd never do you like that."

She brought her hand up to my face. "I know it baby, and I'm not like those people. I know you for who you really are."

"I'm glad you do. Because I love you and I love you baby." I said as I went down to kiss on her small stomach.

"We love you more baby." She dragged out with a small pout on her face.

I chuckled as I leaned down to kiss on her face and plump lips.

"Hey, Royalty's birthday is tomorrow." It's been a crazy ass week and my baby's birthday is finally here.

Camila smiled up at me. "Oh my gosh! It is and I can not wait to celebrate for her."

"Shit me either. I have to go all out for my babygirl."

"We." Camila corrected and I nodded.

"Huh?" I said looking at my phone.

Camila reached over me taking my phone from my hands. She sat up on my lap looking down at me.

"We. You said I have to go all out. You didn't include me in those plans." She said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Shoot my bad babe, WE have to go all out for her." I said as I kissed her lips and pulled her into me.

"I love you." She whispered into my lips.

"I love you more babe."

"Can we please go back to bed?" She whispered while laying her head in the crook of my neck.

I chuckled as I moved for her to rest on a actual pillow but she helps on to me.

"You can, but imm go get Ro up."

"Aww but I want you to stay in bed with me."

"Mila." I whined as I held onto her hands.

"Can you just bring Royalty in here, please." I smiled down at her and nodded as I got up but she stopped me.

I was now positioned over her as I was about to get off the bed. "I'm going to see if she's even up yet."

"Umm ok." She said kissing my lips. "You May go."

I raised my eyebrow up at her. "Well thank you."

I finally got out of bed and walked down the hall to Royalty's room. I stuck my head in trying not to make too much noise. I chuckled softly when I saw how hard she was sleeping. She had her arms and legs spread out on the bed in a starfish form and her hair was everywhere.

I walked in and pulled the cover back over her giving her head a kiss. It doesn't really surprise me that she's still asleep I guess, I mean it is still kinda early for her.

"She was still knocked out babe." I said as I walked back in the room. Camila was no longer laying down. She was now sitting up on her phone.

She smiled looking down at her phone.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Umm Nothing, but look babe I'm going to go out for a bit."

I raised my eyebrow up at her. "Go out for a bit, this early?" It was like 8 in the morning, where in the hell she going.

"Umm yeah my friend just made it here so."

I nodded slowly "Hmm you sure that's the best idea for you right now?"

"Yeah, you don't mind do you?"

I just stood there watching her get dressed. "Nah your good." I don't want her to go but who was I to tell her no. "Thought you wanted to chill with us though."

As she finished putting her hair up she turned back to me and smiled. "Aww I do babe, but I haven't seen my friend in a while." She said while placing a kiss on my cheek. "I'll be back before you know it."

I nodded. "Alright, but Camila you better not be out all damn night it's later now."

She smiled at me and nodded. "Yes ma'am."

I smacked my lips "I'm not playing with your ass Camila."

She rolled her eyes before looking back at me. " I know it Y/N I said I'll be back."

"Mmhmm, where you going anyway?" I asked her as I made myself comfortable on the bed.

She bit her lip looking at me. "Just out with a old friend."

"Mmm ok."

She nodded about to walk out but I grabbed her arm bringing her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head against her chest.

"Just promise me you'll be careful Camila."

She smiled down at me bringing her fingers into my hair.

"Baby I'm going to be fine." I leaned up glaring at her. She sighed and leaned her head down to kiss me.

"I promise I'll be careful."

"That's better, call me if you need anything."

"Ok babe. See you later."

"See you." Whispered to myself.

**

It's now 8:20 at night. Camila still isn't home and it's just me and Royalty up.

"Alright princess it's time for bed." I said to Royalty as she kept on running around her play room. But it was getting super late and tomorrow is her birthday so she needs to be asleep.

"No mwomma, I pway!"

"Ro. What did I say?"

She pouted up at me throwing her toy down whining.

"Aww man mwomma." I lifted her up in the air making her laugh.

"Sorry mammas, but it's getting late and you need your beauty rest. You have a special day tomorrow."

"Yay ok mwomma!"

"That's more like it." I said as I cut her lights off in the play room and walked out and across the hall into her room.

"Princess Royalty, are you ready?"

"Weady what mwomma?" She asked with a cute confused look on her face.

I smiled as I threw her up and carefully dropped her down on the bed quickly covering her up.

"Oh mwomma!" She laughed loudly making me smile.

"Was that fun babe?"she nodded as her eyes started to droop.

"Night night mwomma." She said pointing over to her case of books in the corner.

I nodded. "Ok baby I'll read you a night night story."

"Goodnight moon.." I said softly as I began to read the story. Royalty softly tried to speak the words with me as she fought her sleep. Within 5 minuets she was almost passed out.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I said bending down and kissing her forehead and closing the book sitting it on her dresser.

"Night night mwomma wove ou'."She had a sleepy smile on her face.

I smiled as I stood up from her large princess bed and made my way to the door. I of course left the door cracked open.

I made my way back down into the living room making myself comfortable on the couch.

I can't believe Camila's been out this long. No phone call, no text back or anything. She's pregnant and just got out the hospital and I can't help but to worry.

I sighed as I kept my focus on the tv. I know I watched at least 4 movies just sitting there, with snacks and drinks all around me.

I heard the sound of the front door and I knew it had to be mila coming in. I looked down at my phone to see it was now 10pm. I shook my head turning off the tv getting up picking my trash.

"Hey baby." Camila said as she walked in.

I looked at her before going back to what I was doing.

"Really, you're ignoring me now?" I heard her say and I could hear her footsteps coming up behind me.

I walked out and made my way upstairs with her following of course.

"Y/N seriously stop ignoring me." She grabbed my arm and I stopped walking. She grabbed my face making me look down at her. "What is it baby? We were just great earlier."

I shook my head. "Camila really?"

She shrugged. "What?"

I rolled my eyes and turned back away going into our room.

"How about you check your phone for once and see how many times I called and texted you."

Her face changed color as she stood there looking at me.

"Baby."

"No Camila don't baby me. I want to know where you were that was so important that you couldn't even text me back at least."

She sighed as she walked up closer to me."I'm sorry Y/N. I just got so caught up with things, it wasn't my intentions to ignore you baby."

I smacked my lips as I folded my arms. "It's cool."

She pouted and came up to me snacking her arms around my waist.

"Y/N babe, don't be mad at me ok?" She said as she reached up to kiss me softly. "I love you and I'm so so sorry baby."

I looked down at her and I knew I was about to give in as soon as I looked into those eyes so I looked away.

She turned my face back to her and brought me into a deep, longing kiss.

"Forgive me." She said biting down on her lip.

I shrugged trying to keep the smile off my face. "I guess you're forgiven."

She smiled and tried to kiss me again but I pulled back.

"But. Don't do that again, you had me super worried."

"Aww I promise I won't babe."

"Good."

"So were good?"

"Yes mila we're good."

She grabbed my arms putting them around her waist. "Wanna show me how good we are?" I could feel her hand sneaking its way down into the front of my jogging pants.

I smirked as I bet down to kiss on her neck. "Mmm sorry babe you gotta earn this." I pulled her hand out and backed away.

She groaned slapping my arm. "Y/N stop playing!"

"I'm not! I bet you wish you would have took that chance in the hall now huh?" I said while gripping myself through my pants and laughing making her glare at me.

"Love you baby!" I yelled

•••••••••••

A/N

Hellooooo😊

So here's another update.. getting closer to the end with this story guys. I'm not so sure how I'm going to end it but it's coming😭

I know you guys may want a sequel so I'll be thinking on that as well😌

Sooo what do you guys think about this chapter?? With Camila leaving all day to meet up with a "friend." Yeah ok🤔

But don't think this is over😂I just wanted the chapter to end on a happy note..there is more DRAMA on its wayyyy

Please don't hate me for what's to come😩

Let me know what you all think💭

Thanks for reading/voting🌷also sorry for any mistakes☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...