lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

1.4

26.5K 514 81
By buckystxrk

4; the one with Al Pacino.

"Look! There's Joey's picture", Rachel exclaims with excitement as she points at the paper they all had in their hands. "This is so exciting!"

"You can always spot someone who has never seen one of his plays before", Chandler starts. " No fear, no sense of impending doom".

"The exclamation point in the title scares me. It's not Freud it's Freud!" Phoebe added.

The lights went down, making Rachel visibly excited again. Alycia chuckles a little at her and she wonders if she'll feel the same after actually watching it.    

She loves Joey, but she doesn't love his plays that much.

  ☀  

"I feel violated", Rachel admitted after the play was over.

"At least it's better than the thing with the trolls", Alycia sighed.

"Did anyone else feel like they just wanted to peel the skin right off their body to have something else to do?", Monica asked, earning a nod from the whole gang.

"Ross, ten o'clock".

"Is it? It feels like two", he replies tiredly.

"No, ten o'clock", he insisted, the four girls turning to look at this other girl sitting a few chairs away from them.

"What?", Ross asked confused.

"There's a beutiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!", he exclaims, trying to point at her without being too obvious about it.

"Oh...hello".

"She's amazing. She makes the women I dream about look like short, fat, bold men".

"Then go talk to her", Alycia shrugged, earning a horrified look from Chandler. "C'mon, what is there to lose?"

"The very little amount of self esteem I have for myself!", he exclaims. "Besides, what would my opening line be? Excuse me...", Chandler added, doing a few weird noises at the end of that sentence.

"She's a person. You can do it", Rachel insisted.

"Could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here".

"He could never have a woman like that in a million years".

"Thank you, buddy".

"Oh! But you always see this beautiful women with this really nothing cero guys. You could be one of those guys", Phoebe said.

"Yeah, you could do that", Monica agrees.

"Oh God. I can't believe I'm even considering this", Chandler stood up after his friends agreed with Phoebe's idea. "I'm very aware of my tounge".

He eventually decided to walk up to her as the group stood up from their seats to wait for both Joey and Chandler to be back with them.

Joey finally meets them as he appears from behind the curtain he and the rest of the actors left minutes ago.

"There he is!"

"I didn't know you could dance!"

"You were on a play!"

"What do you think?" Joey asks excited, a big smile on his face.

The group was quiet for a few seconds.

"I didn't know you could dance!"

"You were on a play!"

"C'mon you guys, it wasn't that bad. I was the lead. It was better than that thing I did with the trolls. At least you got to see my head".

"You're right, Joey", Alycia nodded, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and kissing his cheek. "You were great".

Joey smiled, "Thanks".

"She said yes! She said yes!" Chandler rushes over to them. "Awful play, man. Wow!"

Alycia chuckled. "So, tell us more about her, cero guy".

"Her name's Aurora, and she's italian, and she pronounces my name Shandler. I think I prefer it this way. Oh, someone told me to give you this", he hands Joey a small card.

"The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency. Wow, an agent left me their card, maybe they want to sign me!"

"Based on this play?" Phoebe asks, horrified. "Based on this play!" She corrects herself.

   ☀     

"She's married and has a boyfriend?" Alycia asks in disbelief after Chandler was done with his story.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out", Monica says after her.

"What are you talking about? I'm seeing her again on Thursday. Didn't you listen to the story?"

"Didn't you listen to the story? This is twisted, how can you get involved with a woman like this?" She insisted.

"At first I had some trouble with it, but the way I look at it, I get all the good stuff. All the fun, all the talking, all the sex, and none of the responsibilities. This is every guy's fantasy!"

"That is not true! Ross, is this your fantasy?"

Ross turns to look at Phoebe after her question, "No, of course not", he replied. "Yeah, yeah it is", he admitted after a few seconds.

"How is it okay for you to date a woman who's going out with someone else?" Alycia asked in disbelief.

"I couldn't do it", Joey admitted.

"Good for you, Joey", Monica nods at him, happy to know at least one of her male friends agrees with her.

"When I'm with a woman, I need to know that I'm going out with more people than she is".

"And that's why you'll never be in a serious relationship", Alycia smiled jockingly.

   ☀     

The group was laughing and joking about Monica's obsessive ways of keeping everything in perfect order and extremely clean when Joey rushed into the apartment with the phone in his hands and a big smile on his face.

"That was my agent", he says after finishing the call. "My agent has just got me a job in the new Al Pacino's movie!"

"Oh my God, that's so great!"

"What's the part?"

"Can you believe this? Al Pacino. This guy's the reason why I became and actor. I'm out of order? You're out of order. This whole courtroom is out of order!"

"Seriously, what's the part?"

"Just when I think I was out, they pull me back in!", he quoted again.

"Seriously, Joey, what's the part".

"Uh...", he starts, mumbling something none of them could understand.

"You're what?"

"I'm his butt double", he finally replied as the rest of the group had to contain their laughter. "I play Al Pacino's butt".

"Oh God", Alycia mumbles to Phoebe since they were sitting right next to each other.

"He goes into the shower and then, I'm his butt".

"Oh my God!", Monica says out loud, covering her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"C'mon, this is a real movie and Al Pacino's in it and that's big!"

"No, it's terrific. You know, you deserve this. After all your years struggling, you've finally been able to crack your way into the show business", Chandler replied.

"Okay, fine. Make jokes, I don't care. This is a big break for me".

"You're right, it is", Ross agrees. "So are you gonna invite us all to the big opening or...?"

   ☀ 

"Look at it this way: you dumped her!" Ross said as the girls agreed with a nod. "I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy, and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...tell me why you did this again?"

Alycia rolled her eyes, putting a hand on Chandler's shoulders, "Don't listen to him, you did what was right".

"Hey, movie star!" Phoebe greated as Joey walks into the apartment.

"Aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?" Monica smirked.

Joey plops on the couch next to Alycia. "Nope".

"What happened, big guy?"

Chandler turns to look at Ross, "Big guy?"

"It felt like a big guy moment".

"I got fired. They said I acted too much with it. I told everybody about this, and now everyone's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me and–".

"You know what? No one is gonna be able to tell", Rachel patted his knee.

"My mom would".

"Something so sweet and disturbing about that", Chandler commented.

"I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years and I finally get my shot and I blow it!"

"Maybe this wasn't your shot", Monica tried to cheer him up.

"Yeah, and when it is your shot, you'll know it's your shot. Did it feel like your shot?".

"Hard to tell, I was naked", he replied to Ross.

"I don't think this was your shot", Phoebe agreed.

"Yeah, I guess", Joey replied. He looked better now, which really calmed his friends.

"I'm sorry, Joey. I'm going to bed, guys", Monica stood up from her spot on the floor.

"Mon, are you gonna leave your shoes out here?"

She went over to get them, but soon stopped herself. "Uh-huh".

"Really? Just casually there in that reckless matter?" Rachel tried again.

"Doesn't matter, I'll pick them tomorrow– or not. Whenever".

"She is a kook", Ross joked after his sister left the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 127 60
Completion of chandler x joey stories from m.fanfiction.net & ao3
2.1M 67.9K 82
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...
101K 2.3K 19
"You free this afternoon?" "Don't tell me I gotta be there at tea time!" Amy Harvey is a 25 year old snarky young adult from Britain that moved to Ne...
275K 3.5K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.