Arrow 。 Henry Mills [1]

By pepperronys

❝ TWO HEARTS THAT BEAT ONE THE SAME. ❞ Once Upon a Time Season 4 - 5 Henry Mills × OC ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━... More

ARROW
TRAILERS + GRAPHIC GALLERY
PART ONE
1 - THE ROBBERY
WARNING! PLEASE READ!
2 - FLEEING THE CELLS
3 - LOSING FAMILY
4 - NO PLACE LIKE HOME
5 - SNOW MONSTER
6 - TALKING MOTHERS
7 - DAIRY QUEEN
8 - SIGHT FOR SORE EYES
TWELVE ➳ FAMILY BUSINESS
THIRTEEN ➳ THE SNOW QUEEN, PT. 1
FOURTEEN ➳ THE SNOW QUEEN, PT. 2
THE SHADOW AWARDS
HELPFUL - MUST READ
FIFTEEN ➳ SMASH THE MIRRIOR, PT. 1
SIXTEEN ➳ SMASH THE MIRROR, PT. 2
SEVENTEEN ➳ FALL
EIGHTEEN ➳ SHATTERED SIGHT, PT. 1
NINETEEN ➳ SHATTERED SIGHT, PT. 2
TWENTY ➳ LEAN ON ME
TWENTY-ONE ➳ HEROES AND VILLIANS
TWENTY-THREE ➳ THE BROKEN ARCHER
PART TWO
TWENTY-FOUR ➳ THE QUEST
TWENTY-FIVE ➳ STORYBROOKE
TWENTY-SIX ➳ DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
TWENTY-SEVEN ➳ UNFORGIVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT ➳ ENTER THE DRAGON
TWENTY-NINE ➳ POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL
THIRTY ➳ BEST LAID PLANS
THIRTY-ONE ➳ SYMPATHY FOR THE DE VIL
THIRTY-TWO ➳ THE GAME OF LIFE
THIRTY-THREE ➳ MOTHER
THIRTY-FOUR ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 1
THIRTY-FIVE ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 2
THIRTY-SIX ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 3
THIRTY-SEVEN ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 4
THIRTY-EIGHT ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 5
PART THREE
THIRTY-NINE ➳ THE DARK SWAN, PT. 1
FORTY ➳ THE DARK SWAN, PT. 2
FORTY-ONE ➳ THE DARK SWAN, PT. 3
FORTY-TWO ➳ THE PRICE, PT. 1
FORTY-THREE ➳ THE PRICE, PT. 2
FORTY-FOUR ➳ ARCHERY
FORTY-FIVE ➳ RACING HEARTS
FORTY-SIX ➳ DREAMCATCHER
FORTY-SEVEN ➳ AVOIDING AT ALL COSTS
FORTY-EIGHT ➳ THE PLAN
FORTY-NINE ➳ BIRTH
FIFTY ➳ MEMORIES
FIFTY-ONE ➳ SWAN SONG
FIFTY-TWO ➳ SOULS OF THE DEPARTED
FIFTY-THREE ➳ THE PEN
FIFTY-FOUR ➳ THE QUEST FOR THE QUILL
FIFTY-FIVE ➳ THE STRESSED AUTHOR
FIFTY-SIX ➳ RUBY SLIPPERS
FIFTY-SEVEN ➳ FIREBIRD, PT. 1
FIFTY-EIGHT ➳ FIREBIRD, PT. 2
FIFTY-NINE ➳ LAST RITES
SIXTY ➳ ONLY YOU, PT. 1
SIXTY-ONE ➳ ONLY YOU, PT. 2
SIXTY-TWO➳ AN UNTOLD STORY, PT. 1
SIXTY-THREE ➳ AN UNTOLD STORY, PT. 2
NEXT BOOK !
"LOST"
Q&A + CONTEST
ANSWERS

TWENTY-TWO ➳ THE WEDDING

9.1K 318 30
By pepperronys

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
THE WEDDING
╚═════ ═════╝

TERESA HOLMES HAD NEVER BEEN INSIDE A CASTLE BEFORE, SO SHE WAS BREATHLESS AT HOW BEAUTIFUL ARENDELLE'S WAS. After they had arrived through the portal, Teresa had helped her cousins take back their kingdom. She even got to praise Anna after the red head punched Hanz in the face. It was quite hysterical, and something she hadn't expected the sweet Anna to ever do. They had a good laugh.

Nearly a week later, Teresa stood before a full length mirror. She was dressed in on Arendelle's finest materials, and because her and Anna were nearly the same size, she was given her old clothing.

Now the archer hated dresses, but today she was making an exception. Today, Anna was finally marrying the ice seller named Kristoff.

She had to admit though, that shw dress she wore was beautiful. It was elegant, yet also not elegant at the same time; it was perfect for her due to her hatred for dresses and elegance.

The dress was a forest green color, perfect for an archer. Along her waist was a golden ribbon that then flowed down the back of the dress; the sleeves hung off her shoulders and hugged her upper biceps. Her hair had even been done. Her blonde locks were clipped up in an elegant bun that was secured with a green Arenedelle emblem clip. She truly looked like royalty, which, by blood, she was.

There was a soft knock on the door of her room. "Come in," she called. The door opened as she turned to face who was knocking.

Anna walked in, clad in a beautiful white gown. Her usually double braids were pulled back and in an elegantly done hairdo. Anna looked stunning.

"Woah," they said in unison, then shared a laugh.

"You look beautiful, Teresa," Anna said. "Like a true royal."

"Thanks." A faint blush spread across the archers cheeks. "And you...Kristoff is quite a lucky man, you look stunning."

This time, Anna blushed. "Why thank you."

"You're welcome," Teresa replied. "Now, shall we go to your wedding?"

"I'm actually going to speak with Elsa first, but I'll see you after. Save me a dance?"

Teresa chuckled. "I don't know how to dance, I don't believe I should infront of all your guests."

"Teresa, I may be a Princess, but I'm not the most spectacular danced myself. You'll be fine." Anna then smirked. "As Princess, I command you to save me a dance."

Teresa rolled her eyes before giving her a mock bow. "Yes, my Princess."

The two shared a laugh before Anna departed to go and speak with Elsa. With Anna gone, Teresa looked one more time at her reflection before moving out of the room. She began making her way to the ceremonial room where the wedding would be taking place.

When Teresa arrived, she found the room packed with the people of Arendelle, and rock trolls. She had learned that the rock trolls had raised Kristoff the other day. If she hadn't have known that she probably would have been utterly confused at the moment.

The guards on either side of the door bowed their heads slightly at her arrival. "Princess Teresa," they said.

Teresa gave them a nod in return before walking into the room. She made her way to the front row where Elsa and Anna told her sit. She could feel some eyes on her, as everyone now had their memories back and remembered everything, including the three forgotten sisters of Arendelle. People had been hesitant about Teresa after Elsa had announced that she was Ingrid's daughter, but they didn't act on their hesitancy, they were accepting of her. Still though, they watched her.

When Teresa found her seat, she sat down in the pew and nervous looked around the room. She felt out of place. She sat up straight and placed her hands in her lap.

Her eyes then Kristoff's, who gave her a small smile. She returned it, then watched as he nervously shifted on his feet as he waited for his bride.

It wasn't much later, a few minutes at most, that music began to play. Everyone stood to their feet and watched as Queen Elsa escorted her her sister to down the aisle. Teresa, having not known to stand, blushed and rushed to her feet.

When they reached the end of the aisle, all the guests sat down, and, again, Teresa was the last one standing. Literally. She quickly sat down as Elsa handed Anna over to her soon-to-be husband. Elsa then turned and took a seat next to Teresa.

"Today is a day you will always remember -- the greatest in anyone's life," The Officiant began. "You'll start off the day just two people in love and end it as husband and wife. It's a brand new beginning, the start of a journey, with moments to cherish and treasure. And although there'll be times when you both disagree, these will surely be outweighed by pleasure."

The Officiant paused for a moment before continuing. "You'll have heard many words of advice in the past, when the secrets of marriage were spoken, but now you know that the answers lie hidden inside, where the bond of true love lies unbroken. So live happy forever as lovers and friends, it's the dawn of a new life for you, as you stand there together with love in your eyes from the moment you whisper, I do. And with luck, all your hopes, and your dreams can be real, may success find its way to your hearts. Tomorrow can bring you the greatest of joys, but today is the day it all starts."

"Princess Anna," The Officiant said with a gesture of his hand, telling her to then say the marriage vows she has practiced saying since they got engaged. "You may begin."

Anna beamed at her fiancé before turning to face him, their eyes gazing deeply into one another's. "I, Princess Anna of Arendelle, take you Kristoff to be my husband, knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my lifetime partner and my one true love. I promise to be there when you need me, to fill our days with love, to comfort you and encourage you, to help you reach your goals, and to love you with all of my heart...for all of my life."

"Today, I join my life to yours," Kristoff began. "Not merely as your husband, but as your friend, lover, and confidant. Let me be the shoulder you lean on, the rock on which you rest, the companion of your life. With you I will walk my path from this day forward. This commitment is made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope, and made eternally new."

"I promise to love and cherish you."

'To give you my strength, to help you in good times and bad, to respect our individuality, to make our home one of love and understanding."

"I give you all of my trust, all of my tomorrows, all of my life."

"I hold in my hands beautiful rings," The Officiant said, holding up his pal that which held both golden rings. "They are made of precious metal representing two precious lives that stand before me. The ring has no beginning, no end...it represents the circle of life -- the circle of love. May they be given, and received, to remind you of the vows you have made this day."

Kristoff was handed his ring, which he then slowly placed onto Anna's finger. "I give you this ring as a token of my love and as evidence of the vow we have made. Wear it as a symbol of all that we share together. I ask you to receive this ring as a symbol of my love and as a constant reminder that I have chosen you above all others to be the one to share my life. With this ring I thee wed. With my body I thee honor, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow."

Anna was near tears, as was Elsa. The red head took Kristoff's ring from their Officiant and began to place it on Kristoff's finger. "With this ring I thee wed so the world may know my love for you. I pledge to honor you with all that I have, and all that I will become. With this ring, I thee wed and offer a symbol of all that we will share our hopes, our dreams, and our love."

"And now I dub thee Princess Anna of Arendelle the wife of Kristoff."

They grinned at each other before Kristoff leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss to his wife's lips.

A/N: Was amyone else kinda upset that we never got to see Anna and Kristoff's wedding? Like why tease us with that super small scene where we get to see Anna before her wedding? So not cool...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 35
Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their mission to rescue Henry from the evil Peter...
6.8K 151 18
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...
43.6K 1.7K 14
In which the iconic couple originates from another realm, a realm of fairytales. [OUAT S1-4] [OC x OC] [slight PETER PAN x OC] Cover credit to @-jas...
533 16 7
-Katerina was no stranger to madness or tragedy. Those two things were the only constants in her life. People came and went, her morality ebbed and f...