My Bunny Honey (Fanfic)

swallowtt द्वारा

Singto's cousin left him a bunny to babysit while he and his boyfriend went on vacation. In a twist of fate... अधिक

Chapter 2: On the Bed
Chapter 3: One Word
Chapter 4: Pet
Chapter 5: Bossy
Chapter 6: Double Standard
Chapter 7: Together
Chapter 8: Somebody to Love
Chapter 9: Wish Granted
Chapter 10: Do
Chapter 11: Laughing
Chapter 12: Transport
Chapter 13: Medicine
Chapter 14: Declaration
Chapter 15: Crossover
Chapter 16: Useless Muscles
Chapter 17: Scream
Chapter 18: Unconscious
Chapter 19: Flower
Chapter 20: Yes
Chapter 21: Details
Chapter 22: Souvenirs
Chapter 23: Gone
Chapter 24: Peculiar
Chapter 25: Fairy Magic
Chapter 26: Love (Finale)
Thank You!!!

Chapter 1: Baby

7.8K 381 60
swallowtt द्वारा

PLEASE DON'T TRANSLATE OR TAKE ANY OF MY STORIES, PICTORIALS, AND/OR POSTERS AND POST/SHARE THEM ELSEWHERE.

Disclaimer: None of what's written is connected to anyone in real life, or should be taken seriously. They are only characters I created from my imagination. If you don't like my stories or characters, move on to another. Wattpad has many amazing writers with wonderful stories for you to choose from.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

           The repetitive loud banging echoing from his front door ceased after a series of continuous attempts to alert the tenant inside the apartment to open up. When all had failed, the black cell phone on the bedside table began to vibrate. Shifting with every buzz of movement, it peered dangerously near the edge of the surface threatening to fall off. A lazy hand snaked out from under the sky blue comforter and blindly reached for the gadget. Peeking out two sleepy bloodshot eyes, the lad gently tapped on the touch-screen to answer it.

"Hello, Singto is not home right now," he mumbled. "He's very busy, so don't call back..."

"Nong Singto. Don't even try that act on me! I know you're sleeping in on a Saturday morning. Get off your lazy virgin ass and let my baby, Krist in."

"You got a new boyfriend?" Singto asked, his eyes gradually closing, about to doze back to sleep.

"For your information, Krist is my baby."

"You had a baby out of wedlock?"

"Ow! Never mind the details. Just go get him, alright? I left the cutie outside in your hallway."

"What the heck, P'Tul?" Singto's eyes shot wide open. "You brought him to my place?"

"Where else would I take him?"

"Perhaps, you should take him with you."

"But, you're my favorite cousin."

"Since, when am I your favorite cousin?"

"Since now that I need someone to watch him for me. Anyways, Max wants a romantic vacation with only the two of us."

"You're two-timing?"

"Argh! Just babysit him while I'm away."

"Where are you going?" Singto pressed on despite the annoyance in Tul's tone.

"Phuket, a cruise, and some famous landmarks around the world."

"When are you returning?"

"I don't know. Two to three..."

"Weeks?"

"Months."

"What?" Singto squeaked. "Couldn't he stay in a hotel or at your place instead?"

"Krist can't be left alone. I would be worried about him, and it would absolutely ruin my trip. Do me this favor. Pretty please..."

"Do I even have a choice? You already dumped him outside."

"Yay! Thanks, Nong. I'll remember to buy you souvenirs."

"You better."

"By the way, his hay, pellets, litter box bedding, and a notebook I filled with complete directions are placed in the yellow tote bag next to his cage. Please remember to feed him and clean his toilet daily. Ah! I'm boarding the plane now. Bye~"

The line was cut off before Singto could retort. Despite that fact, Singto screamed out words of protest anyways. Wait. Did P'Tul mention a cage? What kind of game is he playing with his boy toy? Literally rolling off his mattress, the yawning male paddled drowsily out of his bedroom and towards the wooden barrier. His cat-patterned, blue pajama pants hung loosely on his slim waist. Scratching the back of his head, another yawn emitted from his lips; as he unlocked and glided the door open to find a rectangular metal cage with a pink plastic flooring sitting on the carpeted hallway. "What the...?" he mouthed when he noticed the furry white bunny situated on a corner like a hen. Crouching down to take a better look, he saw a pair of dark chocolate eyes staring straight at him without an expression. His little nose twitched whilst Singto continued to gawk at him in surprise. "Um...you're Krist?"

Hearing Singto speak, the 4-month old creature had an ear raised and turned slightly like a satellite dish to acquire his babysitter's unfamiliar voice.

"I guess I should get you inside." Singto puffed out his cheeks in irony and lifted the cage in his arms to bring it into his residence. "Hmm...where should I put you?" Glancing around, he found an empty spot beside his couch and decided to set it there along with the tote bag Tul informed him of. Shutting the door, he locked it and glimpsed up at the black wall clock. It read 6:18 am. "You make yourself at home. I'm going to go back to sleep, okay? Okay. Good." Noticing the fluffy animal gazing at him without answering, not that the bunny could, he nodded to himself for reassurance. "I'll see you in a few hours." Bee-lining his way back to his room, Singto plopped down on his bed and practically started snoring.

The next time he cracked open his eyes, his cat alarm clock showed that it was half past noon. Standing up, he slipped his feet into a pair of cat slippers and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Returning to the living room, he finally caught sight of the fuzzy visitor looking at him with a twitching button nose.

"Hi, I'm Singto." Yanking open the cage door, he reached a hesitant hand in to pet Krist's head. "Hey, you're soft." Continuing his gentle strokes from the head to the bunny's back, a smile lifted his cheeks. "You're kind of cute. Want to come out?"

As though he could understand what was said to him, the Mini Lop sniffed Singto's hand and timidly stepped out onto the hardwood. Once his paws touched the floor, Krist began to wander at a quick speed. Sniffing and rubbing his chin on anything and everything, he made sure to mark his scent to state his claims. Like a ninja, he leaped from one place to another, running around Singto's apartment and chewing on paper, plastic bags and wires. Binkying to celebrate his freedom from the confinements of the prison he was previously in.

"No. Not Nong Godt's fashion magazines!" Singto jumped over to snatch them away. "Oh, no! The corners are torn. He is going to kill me." Trying to grab Tul's curious baby into his palms, he ended up being scratched when it panicked and clawed from his grasp. "Jep! That really hurts. Get your fluffy bum back here, you little troublemaker." Cornering the bunny into his kitchen, Singto wiggled his fingers and squinted threateningly. But the moment he saw those frightened doe eyes staring at him, Singto felt his heart tugging with a hint of guilt. "Aw...must you look at me like that? You make me feel like such a bad person." Extending his hands toward the animal, he petted it lightly. "It's fine. You don't have to be scared. I'm only taking you back to your cage. I won't hurt you."

Without a struggle, the bunny allowed Singto to carry him to the living room where he was let down to hop back into his own living quarters. He went to his water bottle to replenish himself and then used his litter box. Closing the cage door, Singto gave out a sigh and walked to the sink to rinse his wounded arms. Maybe, I should read that notebook Tul left for me.

Digging through the tote bag in search of it, Singto pulled out the pink binder with Krist's picture on the cover. Flipping through it as he chewed on a toast smudged with strawberry jam, he took a sip from his glass of orange juice. No wonder Krist scratched me. I shouldn't have grabbed him near his stomach. He thought and proceeded to read. Singto followed Tul's directions, feeding Krist and cleaning his cage. Seemingly happy, the furball flopped over on his side, curled up like a shrimp and took a nap.

Singto headed out to do some shopping after a change of clothes. Placing the bags of purchased goods in his trunk, the lad got into his black Toyota and drove off. Passing by a pet shop, a sudden urge to visit it made him pull into a parking space and enter the store for the very first time. With his busy schedule at the advertisement agency, Singto lacked the chance or patience to ever own a pet. Nevertheless, with Krist currently forced under his care, there was a reason for him to check out what was there. Plus, the bunny was terribly adorable. Singto swore he noticed a dimple when Krist was munching on his hay. Then again, it could be a shedding of fur.

"Krist, I'm home," Singto called out as he walked in. What the heck am I doing? I'm freaking announcing my arrival to a bunny. Shaking his head in disapproval, the young man chuckled and dragged his bags into his apartment before shutting the door. He removed a gift from one of the bags and approached Krist.

The bunny hopped back and forth at the sight of Singto.

"Miss me?" Singto queried, crouching down to look at the excited animal.

Immediately stretching out his body to reach up and sniff where Singto's hand rested on his cage, Krist then grinded his teeth on the bars.

"I can't let you out, yet." Singto smiled, opened the cage, and hook something on the roof. It was a dangling string of three different colored wooden blocks with a bell attached on the bottom.

Fascinated with his new toy, Krist used his nose to poke at the bell causing it to ring.

"You like it, huh?" The babysitter stroked Krist's head and closed the door. "That should keep you occupied in the meantime," uttered Singto, straightening up to put away the rest of the things he bought.

After a shower and dinner, Singto switched on the television and let Krist out. The bunny jumped up on the couch and sat next to Singto with his body sprawled out comfortably. If you didn't know better, you would have thought that Krist had been Singto's pet all along, being so well behaved and potty trained. Who would have guessed that this was only their first night together?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phi = used for someone older (can be placed in front of person's name...P'Singto) 

Nong = used for someone younger

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

71.3K 4.3K 25
"Yes!! Yes!! I'll be your boyfriend!" he shouted out. Currently I have my arms wrapped tightly around my angel and unable to let him go. Should I ju...
28.4K 1.4K 16
In order to pay back for a broken item, Simon is forced to become Jason's maid. This is a reboot of my 2010 YooMin story 'My Sexy Little Maid'. I'll...
193 15 21
Oh Yoohan: a rich but humble boy. He is 21 and openly gay, which is not too common in countries like South Korea due to the stigma attached to the lg...
Love sick no more Kay द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

135K 4.5K 54
It's been two years since his sweet Mick disappeared without a warning, after six blissful days officially together. Unable to move on, Ohm is starti...