She Wolf

By smurfyphantom06

Son of an Alpha SPIN OFF -RAVEN'S STORY- More

Story Guide
Older Bro
Alpha Role
Ryland
Girl Time
Ry & Ray part 1
Ry & Ray Part 2
Family Dinner
First Night
Getting To Know You
Responsiblities
Planning
Alpha Roy Pt. One
Alpha Roy Pt. Two
Parental Guidance
Talking it Out
Finances
Hotheads
Family
Homecoming
Chatty Dad
Virtual Tour
Siblings
Old Grudges
Cookies & Cuddles
Good Morning
War Dogs
The Apartment
Road Trip
Just Us
First Time
One
Past
Tired
Talk it Out
Mr & Mrs
Beta In Charge
BlackCreek
Siblings
Wedding
Reception

Aunt Nat

2.3K 137 6
By smurfyphantom06

-RAVEN-

I awoke with a start as someone pounded on the bedroom door, I jumped out of bed and opened the door to reveal a very beautiful woman possibly in her early forties with vivid red hair, she smiled at me and I just stood there as she moved around me and let herself into the room and began pulling back the heavy curtains.

"Much better." She said with a contented sigh. The room now filled with sunlight.

I shifted my weight uncomfortably as I still stood there holding the door open in nothing but an over sized shirt, my hair a mess and my eyes puffy from sleep.

She stood there smiling at me like a beautiful stepford wife or something.

I gave a forced smile "Who are you?"

"Oh my apologies my name is Natalie Highfield...but you can call me Aunt Nat."

This was Royce's Aunt. I felt just the smallest bit more comfortable now, but I still wasn't wearing any pajama bottoms or anything, luckily the shirt came down to my mid thigh.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am."

"Oh no, please, none of that ma'am business and please no Mrs Highfield either...even though I adore the name as well as my husband...it's Aunt Nat, it's what Royce calls me, what Lexi calls me, and you are Royce's sister so it's what you can call me." She smiled warmly.

"I'm only Royce's half sister."

She shrugged, "And I wasn't his real aunt when he started call me that...But here we are...you look like your father."

She was so energetic and seemed to hold nothing back...and all too soon I was back to feeling uncomfortable.

"Don't worry sweetie, he was as good looking as they came, so naturally he'd have beautiful children...but you, you have his eyes."

"Thanks."

"I'll leave you to get ready, we're going shopping, Alexia is downstairs having the kitchen staff make some brunch for us, and then we can take off."

I nodded as I didn't really know what to say.

I stood there in awe as the buxom redhead trailed out of the room with her orders still lingering in the air like a military general. But once alone I hit up the restroom. I resigned to just washing my face, pulling my hair into a ponytail and brushing my teeth, I grabbed some jeans, a t-shirt, and some Converse before heading downstairs.

I found Alexia and we hugged almost immediately.

"Is it bad of me to say I'm so glad you're here?"

I shook my head, "Dude no, and I missed you."

"You're telling me, and since you're here we can get your dressed picked out for the wedding...oh my gosh, I have to fill you in on everything we've got planned so far."

"So far?" I wondered out loud thinking she should have everything planned and ready to go by now. "How much do you still have to go?" I asked a little worried. "It's only two months away."

"Please don't remind me."

We sat down with Aunt Nat and ate and talked before we went out to shop.

Thankfully Alexia and I have very similar styles so we didn't even end up going to very many stores.

Thanks to my dad's credit card I didn't hold back and ended up geting a wide selction of various outfits.

"Oh you have to have a couple of cocktail dresses and evening gowns." Aunt Nat said as she pulled us into a more upscale boutique.

"She's right." Alexia agreed, "Royce and I have to throw formal dinners all the time and you are going to be expected to attend them now as you are not only the Alpha's sister but also my best friend." She smiled.

I didn't bother arguing as growing up the Alpha's daughter I knew fully well I would need to dress up from time to time. It was something the school instilled in us as I personally was always away for the formal dinners and fancy parties.

As I looked through the dresses I braved asking about the wedding.

"So tell me about the wedding."

Alexia stopped searching the racks and gave a sad look.

"Okay, uh, lets do this rapid fire then."

She nodded.

"Okay place?"

"Pack house...I mean, it's a freaking castle." She smiled.

"Colors"

"Since it's early October, I want fall colors, You will have a maroon dress...flowers will be all autumnal so like dark yellows, rich reds, warm oranges, chocolatey browns, deep purples..."

"I like it." I admitted. "How about your dress?"

She smiled, "I have a dress and no one has seen it, it is still at the shop awaiting my final fitting that I am going to do when my grandma comes into town in a couple of weeks."

We talked a little more, grabbed a few nice gowns for formal dinners and soon we were off back to the pack house.

"Alright girls, that was the school." Aunt Nat said as she hung up her cellphone, "Raven honey, we have to go and meet with them and see about getting you some uniforms as well."

I nodded and I followed her, We left Alexia at the pack house as she insisted she needed a run.

__________

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Archer...and you as well Luna Dowager." The older gentleman said to both Aunt Nat and I. I smiled, Aunt Nat bowed her head in a very delicate and graceful acknowledgment.

"We are so glad to have the Alpha's own sister join our establishment here, and we can start your studies immediately, today if you'd like."

"Oh I think Raven would like to get her supplies and uniforms sorted before attending just yet, and it's already Wednesday," Aunt Nat sounded. "Could we possibly put it off until Monday?"

"Absolutely." The man sounded, Here is a list of required items and here is a booklet on our uniforms as well as certain guidlines and standard on which we expect of our students."

I took the pamphlet and noticed guys and girls on the cover, "This is a co-ed school?" I asked excitedly.

Aunt nat laughed and the Man blushed, "Why yes Miss Archer...our academy honorably accepts both males and females of the pack."

I think I could definitly learn to like this school.

After our meeting with Head chancellor or whatever he was we visited a shop that the school suggested in leiu of uniforms.

"You may wear either Navy, White, or Grey oxford tops, you will wear your blue tartan skirt or a solid Navy pleated skirt...you will not be in athletics so no sports uniforms are needed...shoes, you are allowed a small kitten heel or classic mary janes, both solid black, Hose, stockings, or knee length socks are to be worn at all times." The round woman spoke on and on in a pompous fashion.

Aunt Nat took in everything she said with a little more interest.

"Skirts must follow the fingertip rule or longer and on colder days you may want to invest in some trousers and a coat, we ask that the coats be solid black...you may also wear cardigans in Navy, Black, and Grey."

"Am I allowed to do my own hair and make-up or ...?" I asked jokingly but the lady only stared at me.

"Aunt Nat purchased everything for me against my protests and I thanked her before we left.

"Not many rules are there?" I asked sarcastically.

Aunt Nat and I got into the car and she let out a laugh. "You think i'd be easy running away...been there, and trust me my sweet girl... it is anything but easy."

"Did you regret it?" I found myself asking.

She shook her head, "It was definitely different and I did struggle a little but I had my best friend and I'd do it all over again."

I nodded, "Thanks Aunt Nat."

She smiled and we drove on in a comfortable silence.

But as we rode back to the pack house I couldn't help but wonder, 'How in the hell am I suppose to get to and from school?'

"Hey Aunt Nat...do you think Royce would have any problem lending me car to use for school?"

She smiled as we pulled into the drive way of the pack house.

"I know Royce wouldn't mind...do you have your drivers license?"

Truth was I was at school all of the time and it isn't something they teach, nor was I ever home long enough for my dad to teach me.

I shook my head 'no' and she frowned, it didn't suit her bubbly nature.

"Well then...there is a problem."

"So how am I getting to school?"

"You've got two feet." She smiled. "You are a she-wolf...I hardly think a walk to and from school will tire you out, otherwise there are some bikes at the pack house."

I rolled my eyes, I couldn't believe this.

She laughed at my own dispair, "I'll talk to your brother, i'm sure he'll set something up for you."

At this I smiled, "I can always count on him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 320 12
Werewolf Story Ideas
32.2K 2.1K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...
132K 3.2K 24
We've all heard the story of Cinderella well this is that but wolves
83.4K 2.6K 38
A story of Jake White the wolf boy.