Deals || Stilinski

By runawaystiles

In which a jeep and a werewolf bring Emma and Stiles for the hell of an adventure. [Book 1] More

Deals
Playlist
One: pencils and wolf moon
Two: lacrosse and wolf moon
Three: research and wolf moon
Four: deals and wolf moon
Five: Derek Hale and second chance at first line
Six: colleagues and second chance at first line
Seven: police's vocabulary and second chance at first line
Eight: pet names and second chance at first line
Nine: the bench and second chance at first line
Ten: first kiss and second chance at first line
Eleven: Snickers and pack mentality
Twelve: hanging out and pack mentality
Thirteen: memories and pack mentality
Fourteen: dates and pack mentality
Fifteen: shivers and magic bullet
Sixteen: unplanned and magic bullet
Seventeen: nicknames and magic bullet
Eighteen: Jackson, the Alpha and the tell
Nineteen: birthday girl and the tell
Twenty: Scott-less and the tell
Twenty-one: upset and heart monitor
Twenty-two: 'something' and heart monitor
Twenty-three: decision and heart monitor
Twenty-four: Alpha attack and heart monitor
Twenty-five: desperation and school night
Twenty-six: company and school night
Twenty-seven: questions and school night
Twenty-eight: panic attack and school night
Thirty: talk and lunatic
Thirty-one: a secret and lunatic
Thirty-two: revenge and lunatic
Thirty-three: love and lunatic
Thirty-four: find out and wolf's bane
Thirty-five: kiss and wolf's bane
Thirty-six: Sheriff and wolf's bane
Thirty-seven: fathers and co-captain
Thirty-eight: stolen shirts and co-captain
Thirty-nine: friend's bond and formality
Forty: boyfriend and formality
Forty-one: animal attack and formality
Forty-two: lies and formality
Forty-three: hospital and formality
Forty-four: MacBook and code breaker
Forty-five: the bite and code breaker
Forty-six: confession and code breaker
Forty-seven: Molotov and code breaker
Forty-eight: cancer and code breaker
Forty-nine: immunity and code breaker
Fifty: epilogue and deals
Thank you!

Twenty-nine: Allison and lunatic

6.5K 203 81
By runawaystiles

Scott's P.O.V:

Full moon is coming. I'm not ready for this, I am definitely unprepared. Why me?

That's the question that has been running through my mind ever since I started to change. What did I do to deserve this? Why not Stiles?

It's not like Stiles doesn't have enough in his plate but he and I have the same possibilities, I mean, I'm not much better than him and let's face it; my best friend is a fucking smartass.

I still don't learn how to control this and I vaguely understand what happened. All I know is that I ended up trapped at school with my closest friends-and Allison-with the Alpha wanting to kill us.

Now I understand he only wants me to kill them so we can be a pack and, I don't know, become serial killers. Today Beacon Hills, tomorrow the world, right?

I've been sitting here for about an hour, Stiles drinking by my side, talking about random stuff. I don't even have to ask where the Jack Daniel's bottle came from.

"Dude," he sighs. "You know she's just one girl." But she isn't just one girl; she is Allison, the first girl I've ever loved.

I don't get why she left me...if she only knew I was determinate to die if that meant she was going to be okay.

"You know, there are so many...so many girls in the sea," my best friend wanted to get me drunk; he is wasted as hell.

This isn't typical in Stiles; he isn't a very good friend of alcohol, considering the problem his father has with it. I wonder what's going on with him.

"Fish in the sea." I correct him, annoyed by his current state.

"Fish, why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love them; I love...specially the ones with dark long hair, blue eyes, five foot three..."

So this is what's going on with him. "Like Emma?" I ask, giving up. I have never liked them together, because they are both so complicated. I don't want them to get hurt, they are both my best friends and the idea of them dating would immediately force me to choose one side.

I don't want that. Stiles is my brother, I can count on him for whatever. Emma is my left hand, what brings me back to reality. Almost like an anchor, if Allison weren't here.

This is why I need them both, separated. As selfish as it sounds, I can't lose them, I just can't.

"Exactly!" he exclaims and I try not to think about it. They've spent too much time together; I wonder what Emma feels for Stiles. I've noticed they don't argue anymore and that night at school...I know Emma thinks I don't give a shit, but I notice. I know there's got to be something there.

"Hey, how did you know I was talking about...about...who was I talking about?" he smiles. God, I need to take him home.

The moon quietly shines above us, Stiles and his senseless rant is annoying me. I feel not just my anger but all of my emotions growing stronger.

Allison.

Why did Allison leave me? After all I did for her? It's a lot more complicated, I can't just show up and tell her 'hey, babe, I'm a werewolf and there's another werewolf a lot more stronger waiting for us to get out to eat us alive, or worst, to have me killing you. Could you not tell your dad, please? I think the Alpha is enough, I don't need anyone else trying to kill me right now, thanks.'

Why girls are so damn complicated?! Anger is growing. Someone takes the bottle out of the blue. I stand up.

"Give it back." No emotion in my voice. It's like another me talking; werewolf Scott is taking over my body. I'm acting out of instinct, not mind. Human Scott would just leave; this one is demanding the bottle back.

Eyes turn yellow; claws come out of their hiding places in my nails. The bottle is given back.

The bottle is crashed against a tree. Crashed by me; I have total conscience of the monster I become when the moon is so big and looks so close like tonight.

Moon makes me powerful, makes me feel alive. Moon can make me shift, act, kill as much as the Alpha does.

"Tell me that was for the heartbreak," Stiles pleads when we're back on his jeep.

I wish it was, my friend, I wish it was.

~

Seven in the morning, the radio turns on informing about the school being re-opened and police looking for Derek. The radio is turned off.

My mom tries to understand my behaviour, I feel heavy, tired and all of my senses are awake.

Allison.

I need to talk about this with anyone. Anyone but my mom, that is.

I get downstairs ready to get to my bike and go to hell.

I mean, school.

"Scott, hey," Emma says, standing up from the couch.

"Emma, what's wrong?" I give her a questioning look. I wonder why she's not with Stiles, I mean; he picks her up every morning, am I wrong?

"Do you want to walk to school with me?" she bites her lip, she's nervous. I can feel it.

"I'd love to." I smile. Maybe I can talk to her.

"Hey, Melissa." Emma looks over my shoulder.

"Oh, Emma!" my mother smiles and embraces her in a tight hug. "Maybe you can get something out of this boy."

"Time for us to go." I interrupt her.

We walk in silence. She doesn't say anything, all I can hear is Beacon Hill's light traffic at this hour.

"I need to tell you something," she blurts. I look down at her, but she's staring at the ground before us. "I don't like it when you put her first than us. I know there's nothing I can do, but at least I wanted you to know it."

I smile because she was careful enough not to say her name.

"I'm sorry," I mumble. "I bet this won't be happening again anytime soon." I laugh of myself and she weakly joins.

She opens her mouth to say something else, but quickly shuts up.

"That's not all," she says after debating whether to tell me or not.

"Is this about Stiles?" I ask, afraid to know the answer. She looks at me with wide eyes and I feel her heart beating faster.

"How did you-?"

"I just did." I shrug. I guess she doesn't need to know that Stiles thinks about her even when he's drunk.

I can see school from here; it is just a block away. Emma sighs. "Stiles and I have become good friends. Really good friends; thing is dad has always thought he and you are trouble, which I guess is true," she smiles. "And that night at school was enough for him. He basically forbade me to see Stiles again."

"Are you seriously listening to him?" I ask her, just to know what's most important to her.

"Should I?" she looks up at me. "Should I stay away from him, Scott?"

Allison. I have to stay away from Allison.

If I can't be with Allison, why can Stiles be with Emma? It isn't fair.

"If you father thinks it's the best for you..."

"But that's not true, it isn't the best at all!" she gets all defensive. "This is what he doesn't get; he makes me happy. I can actually talk to him without worrying about being judged and I know he'll listen to every word I have to say. I know that if there's something he needs to tell me he will, without hesitation. We think similar, we understand each other. It's so much more than a killer werewolf."

She feels frustrated. God, Emma really likes Stiles. What's happening to the world? Seems like since I got the bite nothing makes sense anymore and it makes me angry.

And Derek dares to say it's a gift. I wonder how he's doing. I wonder if he's alive.

Allison.

Emma.

Stiles.

Emma and Stiles like each other. I can't see the moon, but I feel it, fuller than ever.

Instinct over mind; I can't lose them. "Emma, no matter what I think, it won't change your father's mind."

"Yeah, but...I can't just stop talking to him like this, can I? I dare to say he cares, slightly... but cares."

"You think...?" I give her an apologetic look. Stiles does care. And he cares a lot I might add.

"What do you mean?" she stops, disappointment taking on her voice. Am I really doing this to my best friend?

"What do you mean?" I mock her. We reach school. I turn around and walk towards it.

She tries to walk after me, she calls my name, she begs for attention.

I keep on walking.

- - - -

This is where drama starts. What do you think about Scott's p.o.v? What did you think about Emma's panic attack on the previous chapter? Is there something you don't like about the plot?

Wanna know what you think (: answer below and thank you for being patient.

This chapter was going to be called "heartbreak" but i decided I'd name it "Allison" instead since is all Scott can think about (:

Love youuuu x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
240K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
279K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹