The nameless Luna

By smiling_optimist

I panted hard, when Daniel wispered into my ear: "We should call you Snow white." I barely manged to answer h... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Epilogue
Thank you!

22.

2.3K 93 3
By smiling_optimist

Instantly the she-wolf's blue eyes found Alex and a cheeky smile appeared on her lips.

I noticed how Macy tensed beside me and how she clenched her fists.

Not being able to stand seeing Macy like this any longer, I instantly spoke up: "I'm going to get directly to the point as to why you're here: I think you didn't sleep with Alpha Red, but you mixed something into his drink last night that caused him to lose conscience and you used his state to make him believe he slept with you."

Her blue eyes widened at my harsh words, but thinking about Macy being hurt just because of her, made me shoot daggers at her. My anger at her suprised me, but my wolf told me that it was quite normal to feel like this when your sister was being hurt. As much as I wanted to smile at the fact that my wolf considered Macy as my sister, I did not. Now was definitely the wrong time and something about the she-wolf rubbed me the wrong way and therefore made me cautious.

She flinched back at my gaze and locked eyes with Alex.

"Aren't you going to defend your Luna?", she asked him in a high pitched voice.

A threatening growl from Macy had her shut up instantly and her face turned to take Macy in.

Was she seriously thinking about fighting Macy? I could see in her eyes that she was calculating if a fight with Macy was going to end well for her.

"Cut the crap Silvia and tell us the truth.", Alex exclaimed. He was shaking and I could totally understand that his wolf wanted answers from the she-wolf.

Furthermore, Alphas' were very proud and if Silvia did mix something into his drink then his wolf would be furious not only at himself for not realizing it, but also with his pack member for deceiving him like this.

The she-wolf was close to tears and dropped her gaze when she saw that Alex was dead serious.

"I already told you what happened. I found you in your study completely drunk and helped you get to bed. You tried to kiss me several times and because I'm attracted to you as well, I let you continue.", Silvia said defensively and shot an angry look at Alex.

I could not even imagine how Macy must feel hearing the she-wolf speak about her mate like this. I could also understand that she did not want to be in this room anymore, but I needed her here for the next part, which would hopefully expose Silvia as a liar.

I gently grabbed Macy's wrist trying to offer her my silent support, but when she started to struggle against my hold, I knew that I had to be quick.

"So if you did sleep with Alpha Red you must've seen the big tattoo on his pelvis.", I wanted to know and saw Silvia nod her confirmation.

"Of course I've seen it. It's really beautiful and last night I showed him exactly how much I like it.", Silvia responded confidently.

She smirked at Alex thinking that convinced us all that she had indeed had sex with him, when her confession had done quite the opposite.

Alex had a murderous look in his eyes when he marched over to Silvia and spit out: "I don't have a tattoo, you stupid pup, and that means that you deceived your Alpha and we both know the consequences for that."

Silvia stared wide eyed at him. All her confidence was gone as she started to realize her mistake.

When Alex' hand shot out to grab Silvia's throat, Macy intervened.

I had not even seen her moving, but suddenly she was beside her mate and held his hand in her own.

I noticed how shocked Alex was by Macy's reaction, but saw how his expression softened when Macy smiled encouragingly at him.

"I believe we've got some things to discuss.", she told him with a wink and Alex' posture relaxed instantly at her words.

"We'll accompany her to the dungeon for now.", Daniel spoke from beside me. Alex only nodded to his suggestion, because his eyes were solely focused on Macy's green ones.

I wanted to clap my hands and cheer like a little girl, because I was so relieved that my plan had worked out and Macy was happy now.

The she-wolf said nothing when Daniel grabbed her roughly by the shoulder and made her walk to the door. Her eyes made her seem confused and I could also detect shame in them.

I risked one look back at the now happy couple and smiled widely when I saw them embracing. Quickly I shut the door and followed Daniel and Silvia downstairs.

Alex' Beta, which I could sense now from the power radiating off of him, entered the pack house when we were in the hall and angrily looked at Silvia: "I'll take over from here, Alpha West."

Daniel nodded his head and we both watched the Beta's retreating  back until the door to the pack house was being shut.

Instantly I found myself in Daniel's strong hold.

I giggled when he kissed me again and again.

"You're so amazing, my love. I knew you were perfect for me and for being a Luna, but puting my sister's happiness first.....you're so selfless, I've no idea what I did to deserve you!", Daniel told me huskily and I noticed love and adoration in his eyes.

"Macy deserves to be happy and I just couldn't believe that Alex would do something like this to her.", I told him and continued with a frown: "What do you mean with selfless?"

Daniel chuckled and kissed my forehead: "Have you forgotten why we're here?"

My eyes widened, because I was so busy with proving that Alex was innocent and making sure that Macy had her happy ever after that I had forgotten my brother. Again.

"I'm such a terrible sister.", I muttered devastated and wanted to face palm myself.

Before Daniel could sooth my rioting emotions, I heard a deep voice from behind me: "You're not Ellie, you're the best sister I could've asked for!"

Surprised I turned around and when my gaze fell on a face with the exact same blue eyes like mine I started to run.

Luckily Jamie seemed prepared for my reaction and opened his arms to welcome me.

"Jamie, oh Jamie!", I cried into his chest and heard a few sobs escape my brother's lips as well.

I tightened my hold on him even more, never wanting to let go.

However, I quickly pulled back when the need to see his now almost adult face grew stronger.

I gently put his face in between my hands and instantly felt the stubbles on his cheeks.

I giggled at the absurdness of noticing something small like this, but at the same time my heart was breaking, because my little brother was not so little anymore.

I practically scanned his face and body to make sure that he was not hurt anywhere, before I pulled him into a crushing hug once again.

"You look so grown up.", I muttered dejectedly and heard Jamie laugh at my words.

He was now at least a head taller than me and was almost a match to Kyle in the muscle departement. His crystal blue eyes were now even clearer than I remembered them and I was sure that a lot of she-wolves were drawn by them. His dark brown hair was cut short and he had not shaved in a few days which honestly suited him.

"I'm almost 19 sis, so I'm grown up.", his deep voice told me and again I felt myself being torn between being disappointed and being proud. I marvelled at his voice, because I could had sworn that the last time I heard him speak it had not sounded like this at all.

"Where have you been, Ellie?", my brother then wanted to know and a look of pure distress entered his eyes.

"You told me you would call as soon as you where somewhere safe."

My eyes widened and I desperately tried to remember if his words would reveal any memories, but nothing. I felt really bad that Jamie was so worried about me when I had been safe with my mate.

"She was with me.", Daniel spoke up for the first time since Jamie had arrived.

Jamie's eyes instantly looked behind me and a frown appeared on his forehead when he noticed Daniel's arm wrapped around my waist.

"I'm Ellie's mate, Alpha West from the Moonshine pack.", Daniel introduced himself and smiled kindly at my brother.

It meant a lot to me that Daniel was not in his Alpha mode, where his voice sounded authoritarian and power was radiating off of him in waves. Well, he always seemed powerful, but more so when Daniel wanted others to recognize his position as an Alpha.

Instantly Jamie bowed his head in respect and said in a strong voice: "Alpha, I'm Jamie Steward, Ellie's brother."

My mind was torn in two different directions by his words. On the one side I felt really proud of Jamie not cowering in front of my Alpha mate, which made me wonder which position he held in Alex' pack  and on the other side I finally knew my last name.

Steward.

I then realized that Jamie would know everything about my past and while this made me giddy with relief it also made me feel cautious, because I was not sure if my past was something I would like to remember again.

Daniel must had had the same train of thoughts, because when we locked eyes he looked thoughtfully at me.

"Steward.", Daniel spoke and a smile graced his lips when he whispered huskily to me: "I like Elisabeth West more."

I giggled at his words and admired how quickly Daniel had changed my mood. I lovingly pecked his cheek, before turning to my brother again, who had a secretive smile on his lips as well.

"What?", I wanted to know curiously and Jamie shoke his head before admitting: "It's just, that I haven't seen you this happy in a long time. I'm really glad you've found your mate."

I smiled gratefully at Jamie and instantly realized that my worries concerning my past must be true.

I took Jamie's hand in mine and squeezed it when I told him: "Daniel's men found me after I had a car accident."

Jamie's blue eyes darkened when he heard about my crash and instantly looked me up for injuries.

I smiled to reassure him that nothing was wrong and continued: "Daniel bit me and because of his bite and marking me, my injuries healed in no time."

Jamie shot a thankful look at Daniel to which he only said: "I love your sister very much Jamie, she's my world, I'd do anything for her."

My heart started to pound like crazy in my chest and the butterflies danced wildly in my stomach. Daniel had told me those words before and I can feel how much he meant them every second of every day. Still hearing them always made me feel loved and cherished.

I'm so grateful that you've found me Daniel

"I'm a werewolf now too.", I told Jamie smilingly to which he chuckled and suggested: "Nice, sis. Then we'll go on a run later on."

I eagerly nodded my head, but stopped myself of becoming too excited, because I knew that I had to confess another thing to Jamie.

"Jamie, I....", I started to speak and Jamie's smile instantly vanished as he realized that I was going to say something he would not like.

I dropped my eyes to the floor and said: "Because of the accident, I can't remember anything about my past."

I heard his intake of breath and risked a glance at his now dark blue eyes.

"But you remembered me.", he responded in deeper voice and I nodded my head.

"After a few days I started to remember you and my name."

Jamie must had noticed that there was more to my story than I told him, but he let it slide for now.

He pulled me into a tight hug once more and whispered: "It's better if you'll never remember your past."

Tears were running down my cheeks, because now I defenitely knew how bad it had been.

"I've got to tell you something too.", Jamie then changed the subject and pulled back from our hug.

His hands were on my shoulders as if making sure that I would not go anywhere.

I smiled encouragingly at him caressing his cheek, like I had done when he had still been a little boy.

"I...We are the descendants of the Alpha and Luna of the Waterfall pack.", Jamie told me and my eyes widened.

"Does that mean...", I let my sentence trail off, because the sheer amount of possibilities made me dizzy.

"It means that we are the rightfoul heirs to the Waterfall pack.", Jamie confirmed one of my theories.

His eyes then looked worried when he continued to say: "And I'm going to challenge the present Alpha in two days."

I tried to digest what Jamie had been telling me, but all I could think about was that I could not lose Jamie again, not when I had only just found him.

Soooo there was a lot going on in this chapter.....

How do you feel about Macy and Alex now?

What are your thoughts on Silvia?

Do you like Jamie?

What do you think about the upcoming fight between Jamie and the present Alpha of the Waterfall pack?

Thanks for reading :)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 15.3K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
27.9M 920K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...