Mindless At First Love....?

Oleh MindlessMsPerez

this is a story about me and my best friend vicky who get a chance to meet mb after saving them from being at... Lebih Banyak

Mindless At First Love....?
Bad Boy and The Girl....
Kiss And Tell...........................
Anger, Inpatient, Ignorant Problems :P
Future Couples And Crushes :P
Fights, Lies no Honesty!
More Fighting And Truth Being Told!?
His Punishment and The Pain I Went Through...........................
Is She Ok, Princeton won't see Daylight If Not....
What Is Going On? And What Is Happening?
She Is Fine But Will She Stay............................
Chat With Walter And The Boys.....................................
Chatting About Best Friends.......................................
Me Alone With Prod.......................................
Vicky's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicky, Prod, Roc And Ray Ray............................
Dating And Shock.............................................
How Does Princeton Feel..................................
Why Princeton Why?
About Tamara....................... 2 More Know......
Princeton: I Can't Stop Thinkin Bout Her......................
Princeton And Tamara Alone.....................
Pain, Thoughts And Forgiveness...........................
Princeton And Tamara's Chat............................
It's A Small World...............................
New Job = Moving
Talking And Hiding.............................................. -__-
Habla sobre el amor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Running Away From Love .................
A Forever Holiday xox.
Who Came In Da Room Nd Oh Damn!!
Princeton's Pain And Tamara's In Trouble
Walking Again...
Princeton Alone...
Cutting Again...
Leaving Hurt.............
Beats& America....

Tamara: "i'm in Trouble"..............

1K 8 2
Oleh MindlessMsPerez

Claire: *walks over to her and hugs her…* “hi….wait! Why do u smell like boy‘s cologne?” *Tamara smells her shirt…*

Tamara: “ummmm” *tryna think what to say*

Claire: “did u have a boy stay with you last night?” *smiling*

Tamara: “noo…………” *can’t help but smile, thinking of Princeton *

Claire: “oh my gosh! U did didn‘t you! Aww Tamara that‘s great come on now spill tell me everything…” *quickly sitting in the chair grinning*

Tamara: “hahaha! Well……..” *tells her about last night!*

Claire: “wait! So he knows everything ?” *grinning*

Tamara: “well….. Yeah! ” *smiling*

Claire: “wow! Awwwww bless that is so cute x.” *grinning*

Tamara: “I guess ha ha hey Claire *she looks at her* when am I able to move again?”

Claire: “well lets see!” *gives her a check up* “well now! Ha ha u should start moving about now for you limps and bones to breathe again and regain strength! But u may feel a bit weak at first cause u have been laying down for about a week ha but yeah!”

Tamara: “thank god! Now I can have a proper shower lool”

Claire: “ha ha yeah but I‘d say don‘t over do it because you are only still recovering! And your stomach may still be a bit sensitive”

Tamara: “ha I won‘t !” *smiling*

Claire: *stands up from the chair* “hey ok well I just came in the check up on you but I seems you are being taken care of *winking at her* ha ha I still got a lot to do before the move!! And I also need a word with Walter and Keisha!” *smiling….* “I‘ll be back later… that is if u need me!” *smiling and winking at her before leaving the room….*

Tamara’s POV: *moves, sits up, sits on the edge if her bed* Thank the lord I can move!! Now ha haha and I think… I’m starting to fall in love with Princeton!! I mean I know we got off at a TERRIBLE start! But it’s in the past like the rest of my life what is important is now!! I mean now I have my big bro looking out for me! And maybe soon a new sister in law ha ha and I got Princeton! Ah ha that sounded like I was dating him what I meant was he listens to me and cares about me and I love that he realised his mistake but I wish he didn’t have to cut him self to realise it and he stayed with me last night I gotta say I loved being held and finally feeling wanted by someone I mean wow! Sure his and mine’s past ain’t been good but now things are different and I’m really falling for the new him! Although I will never do a thing to change him …………………………......... (end of POV)

*2 minutes after someone comes in her room…………*

2 comments for more guys xox 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

96.8K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
78.9K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
1.4K 76 23
I wish to be a butterfly. Free to do whatever I want. To fly where I wish. But I can't. I can't do this because of something that happened about thre...
3.1K 126 7
It was like canvas tearing, and now I'm in your bloodstream, can you feel me smile? Papa hits Mama. Daddy doesn't care. Sing it with me. They all hat...