I wish it all away

By tashared7

After the events of skybound, jay is having trouble dealing with what happened. He is depressed and has a bre... More

I wish it all away
Stix
I'm back
I always win
You will break
I guess you arent as useless as I thought
Retrieving the Sword
Author's note
You will be mine
Chores
Gaining Trust
Into the jungle
A New Day
Jungle Adventure
Training
A Learning Expirience
Author's note on lack of updates
A New Plan
You've Changed
The Reveal
The Truth
Next update
A Beatdown
Locked Up Together
Thoughts on a sequel?
It is Time
Wish It Away
I'll Always Wait
I Didn't Wish It Away

Important Author's note

1.2K 18 5
By tashared7

I posted this story on archive of our own. I got a message from a reader saying my story was similar to theirs. I'm not angry that they pointed it out since it's better for me to be aware of it. I haven't copied anyone's writing on purpose but if you read something that sounds familiar let me know.  I don't want to take credit for other person's ideas and will give them credit if you point out and tell me where to find the story with the similarities. In the future I will read more stories about Nadakhan/Jay to make sure I'm not copying anything. Some things may have something things that seem a bit similar. It's probably going to happen. With the story I'm writing there is only so many different ways I could spin it. I'll try to be more careful in the future. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 314 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
47.5K 1.6K 27
Jay and Nya are just in a park enjoying their picnic together as a lovely couple until they get attack by some bad guys that are all wearing black. T...
83.9K 2.3K 19
[Sequel to Alliance] Sister to the master of Lightning? Ha. Try caretaker of the master of depression. Im sorry, I do really love him. After he bec...
1K 15 14
Kylie Donn was just a normal, innocent, energetic teen living with her mom in the heart Ninjago city... until she wasn't. Her mother is one of the th...