Moon Child (Book 1) ~Yoon x O...

By AresEclipse

❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Jo... More

Tsukiko Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mia's character profile
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AUTHORS NOTE (plz read)

Chapter 22

2K 57 41
By AresEclipse

[A/N Slight trigger warning near to the end. I'm sorry in advance]

~Third person POV~

Morning came all too quickly, the crew rose from their slumber. The pair of younger travelers were still fast asleep, through the night they had shifted in their sleep. Now they lay together, Tsukiko lay on her front, leaning on Yoon's chest, her left arm hung loosely over him, her head tucked under his chin. Yoon lay with his head rested on top of Tsukiko's, his left arm wrapped around her waist.

Noticing that they were missing, Mia stepped inside the room, ready to wake them up. But she stopped as she peaked her head around the cabin door, her eyes widened and she had to stop herself from squealing. As quietly as she could she ran off to get everyone. They had to see it, they were so cute together.

Following Mia the pairs companions crept silently up to the door of the room. What they saw inside made them all blush slightly. The 3 dragons had soft looks on their faces, happy that the small girl had found someone like Yoon. Hak and Yona just stared, surprised that the smaller Princess had, had the guts to say anything to the pretty boy.

"Someone has to wake them up. They others should leave as to not creep them out." Mia whispered as she started walking away.

"I'll wake them, we'll get ready while we're all together. You guys wait outside." Yona whispered as she stepped into the cabin room. The others quietly walked away to prepare for the day ahead.

"Tsukiko. Yoon. Wake up." Yona shook the two gently, they didn't wake up however, only seemed to cuddle closer to one another. This caused Yona to giggle as she stared at the two.

"Come on. Wake up you two." She kept shaking them until Tsukiko began to stir slightly.

"Mmm.." She slowly opened her eyes, her face erupted into a blush as she saw the position she was in.

"Glad one of you is awake." Yona laughed as she saw her younger sisters face turn redder by the second.

"Yoon...wake up.." Tsukiko poked his face gently, he only groaned and swatted her hand away.

"Yoon..." She spoke into his ear, sending shivers down his spine, and causing a blush to spread onto his face.

"I'm awake.." He mumbled, burying his face into her hair. Tsukiko giggled and stroked his hair gently, a loving smile graced her face.

"You two are so cute together." Yona spoke up, breaking the silence and ruining the moment. Yoon quickly detached himself from the silver haired girl and sat straight up.

"Y-Yona...I um.." He stuttered, his face erupted in a bright blush. Tsukiko only giggled at the boy, her sister laughing along with her.

"We have to get ready." Yona instructed, causing the two to nod their heads in reply. The pair stood up and stretched their limbs, before heading over to the pile of clothes they had prepared the night before. Tsukiko picked up her clothes and stepped behind a screen to get changed. The outfit consisted of a short, baby blue kimono, that was decorated with white around the edges. Her sash was pure white, blue trimming around the top and bottom, as well as a blue string wrapped around the middle.

She tied her hair up in their usual twin pigtails, but placed two blue bows on them. She carefully pulled on her thigh high white socks, and then slipped on her blue shoes.

(Her outfit. But ignore the big bow on the back of her kimono and hair.)

"Are you ready Tsu?" Yoon's voice called out. She stepped out from behind the screen nodding in reply.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She replied, a blush placed on her pale, freckled cheeks.

"Awww Tsukiko, you look adorable!" Yona cried as she ran over and scooped the younger girl into her arms.

"Thank you, but please put me down, Yona-nee." Tsukiko spoke shyly, the red head stopped spinning the small girl and gently set her down. The silver haired Princess looked over at Yoon, who was dressed, with long hair and a bandanna covering his head.

"Yoon, you look like a girl." Tsukiko spoke bluntly, a teasing smile on her face. Said boy clenched his fists and stomped over to her.

"That's the point!" He shouted getting close to her face. The two froze as they stared into each others eyes. Suddenly they were snapped out of their daze by Yona, who had cleared her throat.

"Come on you two. We better get going." Yoon and Tsukiko blushed as they looked away from each other. Yona giggled and made her way out of the cabin, the pair trailing behind her. Timidly Tsukiko grabbed Yoon's hand, who in return squeezed it gently as he smiled down at her. The trio came to a stop in front of the crew members, and their companions.

"Yona dear, you're so cute <3." Jae-ha complimented her, giving her a thumbs up.

"I'll do my best!" She replied, her face set into a determined, but cute, expression.

"You look great kid! You could become Kum-Ji's lover as you are now!" One of the crew men spoke to Yoon. Tsukiko, who stood beside the boy, clung onto his arm tightly, not wanting him to be with anyone but herself, whether he looked like a boy or a girl. Yoon smiled reassuringly at her before turning back to the man.

"Of course. I can win even passing as a wife." He bragged, causing the man and Tsukiko to laugh.

"Yoon, where's the firework?" Yona asked, coming to stand next to the pair.

"I'm hiding it in my sash. I tied gunpowder to the end of a wire. Even though it's small, it's a special firework that will shoot high." Yoon explained, the girls stared at the boy in awe.

"Well then, you should go on with the plan..." Captain Gi-Gan spoke as she came to stand before the group.

"Okay. Well, I'll be back..." Yona trailed off as she stared at the scene before her. Kija was trying to fit his claw into a dress, though it wasn't working too well.

"Don't you have any more clothes with longer sleeves?!" Kija shouted at the crew member standing next to him.

"That's out of our power, man." He replied, sweat dropping. Yona and Tsukiko walked up to the group laughing softly. Tsukiko stood before Shin-ah who was staring at her in concern, but no one else could see the emotion swimming in his eyes. Gently he brought the silver haired girl into his arms.

"Be careful.." He whispered quietly into her ear. She smiled kindly at him and hugged him tightly.

"I will Shin-ah. Thank you." She replied softly. A small smile graced his pale face as they pulled away from the hug.

~With Yoon and Hak~

"Yoon." Hak called as he walked over to the Genius pretty boy.

"Thunder Beast, when you see the signal, hurry and come rescue us." Yoon spoke back to him.

"Are you okay?" Hak asked.

"About what?" Yoon lifted his hand to move the hair off his shoulder, but his hand shook as he did so, and he let it fall back down to his side.

"Do you think I'm pitiful? Yona is so firm, and Tsukiko..she doesn't care what happens to her as long as the girls are okay, but...all I can do is tremble. But you know...that's exactly why I'll be fine. I'm more cautious than anyone...and I live more underhanded than anyone. I can even boast about it at this point." Yoon continued to talk, his voice flat, lacking emotion.

"Thunder Beast...It'll be fine. As long as I'm going...I absolutely...won't let Yona die."

"What about Tsukiko?" Hak questioned, a teasing grin set on his face.

"Not that she can't handle herself...but I will protect her with my life." Yoon replied determination shining brightly on his face.

"I'm leaving them in your care."

~To the restaurant place thing~

Yona and Yoon stood together, doing their best to look elegant and pretty. Tsukiko was holding onto Yoon's sleeve, a small blush on her cheeks, she was pulling out all the stops, she would be the cutest she could be.

"Hm, you say you wanna work here? Hm, uh-huh...I'd like to welcome you, Come right on in." He began leading the trio through the room. Whilst his back was turned, the three quietly cheered to themselves.

'They're some fine looking jewels. The small one would make a cute slave.' The man thought as he smirked to himself.

"It's this room." He stated, as he lead them over, opening the door and ushering them in.

"Please wait a little while more." He slowly closed the door, his eyes narrowed as he eyed the trio dangerously. Yona froze under the gaze, and Tsukiko began to shake in fear.

"Yona...Tsu.." Yoon called in concern, but he did not get a reply as the floor collapsed beneath them.

"AH.." They all screamed as they fell.

~With Kum-Ji~

"How are the goods?"

"There are no problems. A short while ago, we got our hands on three that look like they'll fetch a high price. One of them is an unusual girl with red hair, another is a small petite girl with silver hair. Quiet cute."

"Oh...? Red hair...? The petite silver one would make a fine slave, I think. Well now, shall we go take a look?"

~Back with the trio~

The trio had landed in a dark room, the drop wasn't too far down, so they were not injured badly, suddenly a door opened, letting light stream into the pitch black room. In the doorway stood a man shrouded in shadow.

"Get out." He demanded. Shakily the trio stood and followed after the man, the kept their heads high, making sure to let the man know that they would not be broken so easily.

After a short walk they came upon another door, opening the door revealed a room full of girls, they were trembling in fear, and this made Tsukiko's eyes blaze with a bright purple fire.

"Hurry 'n get in." The pushed Yona, causing her to fall and land on her ankle funny.

"Ow..."

"Are you okay?" Tsukiko asked crouching down next to her sister.

"It's sprained. You must have hurt it when you fell." Yoon spoke softly after he had examined her ankle. Tsukiko stared at her right wrist, bruises were beginning to form on it, but she quickly covered them with her long sleeves before anyone could see them. The girls in this room were more important than an injured wrist.

"Ku ku ku. It was a better catch than I thought. Awa isn't bad after all." Laughed Kum-Ji as he walked into the room.

"Lord Kum-Ji, what is going on? I heard I could find a job here.." One of the girls cried.

"Kukuku...there is a job. A very important job. You all need to wait here until tomorrow night." He replied. Yoon leaned between the two sisters.

"Yona. Tsu. Lie low. Stay calm now." He spoke in a whisper, but suddenly Yona was yanked by the hair.

"Red hair...I see how very unusual." The buff man spoke snidely. Tsukiko and Yoon had to stop themselves from lunging forward and helping her.

"Kukuku her face is quite beautiful, too. She'll sell high. No...It would almost be a shame if I sold her. They wouldn't mind if I took...just one to be mine, would they?" He spoke to himself. The pair knelt behind Yona had wide rage filled eyes.

"I-I can do better! I can satisfy you better than that woman, Lord Kum-Ji." Yoon stood up, making Tsukiko's eyes widen further, her mind began to panic, she couldn't let either of the pair be taken away.

"Oh?"

"So drop the girl and let me be beside you." Yoon told him, staring at him with an innocent face.

"...You're right. You're quite a fine jewel, too. But-" He cut himself off, and suddenly Yoon was kicked to the floor. Tsukiko quickly crawled by his side, she rested her hand on top of his head gently.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm having my fun. I despise women who are impudent." Kumi-Ji scowled staring down at the body.

"Lord Kum-Ji, please stop. You'll damage the merchandise." The man from earlier stepped forward.

"Don't...INTERRUPT ME!!" He shouted, turning around and punching the man to the ground. He wasted no time in turning back to Yoon and stepping on his head, causing the boy to moan in pain.

"Got it? The best women are those that are obedient. If you tremble and keep your mouth shut like this red-haired women, then-" He cut himself off again as he finally saw the glare that Yona was sending his way. Feeling fear shoot through him, he let go of her, letting her fall to the ground next to her sister, who move over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Girl, are you from Awa?"

"Yes."

"I went to Hiryuu Castle a long time ago, and I saw red hair just like yours once. It was just for an instant...from afar, her hair reflected the light of the sun. The name of the girl with that hair was...Princess Yona. You look about the same age as her. Could it be you...? Princess Yona?" The trio's eyes widened, but Yona was quick to recover, her hair covering her eyes.

"...I am...The daughter of a poor Awa merchant. Me and my sister heard we could find new work here. I don't know of the Princess who has the same red hair as me, but...for Lord Kum-Ji's job...if it would be beneficial for me to become the red-haired Princess...I will let you call me so." Yona explained, her eyes set on the ground, her head bowed low. Kum-Ji's eyes narrowed and he looked around the room, his eyes falling on the silver haired girl sitting beside her sister, and he smirked.

"You jest too much. Princess Yona would not have unshaken confidence like that in a place like this. She wouldn't be looking for work either. A girl like you? A Princess? First of all...I heard the Princess was kidnapped an murdered by her valet. A humble one such as yourself wouldn't know that." He finished however he did not leave. His eyes shifted to the silver haired Princess again. She was sat with her legs folded beneath her, her hands neatly folded on her lap, her head held high, the fire in her eyes shining brightly.

"But you however, would make a perfect Princess. Maybe I will keep you for myself." He smirked as he reached forward and grabbed Tsukiko's right wrist, hauling her off the floor.

"Tsukiko!" Yoon and Yona shouted as they tried to grab her, but he only pulled her closer to his chest and began walking out of the room. Dragging the young girl with him. Discreetly she turned her head to look at the two left behind, and gave them a weak reassuring smile.

"I love you." She mouthed to Yoon, smiling at the end, tears in her eyes and she was lead out of the room, and away from the pair. Even when the door closed behind him, the pair continued to sit where they were, Yoon had tears dripping down his face, a hand covering his mouth, trying to muffle the quiet sobs escaping his throat.

"Tsu..." He whimpered. Yona was frozen, she couldn't believe that her little sister was taken. She couldn't do anything to save her. She turned to Yoon who was gazing at the floor, and she enveloped him in a hug.

~With Tsukiko~

Kum-Ji had dragged Tsukiko to his chambers, she had not struggled, there would be no point to it, she didn't know her way around.

"You belong to me now, is that clear?" He asked her as he pushed her to the floor in front of his thrown. She did not speak, only sat silently, her head dropped forward, her gaze on the floor.

"Am. I. Clear?!" He shouted leaning forward and gripping her face roughly. Still she did not answer.

"It seems though you must be taught a lesson." He spoke wickedly, a smirk dawning his face. Her eyes widened in fear as she was pushed onto her back, her arms pinned above her head.

"No...please don't..." She pleaded, finally using her voice, tears beginning to stream down her face.

"What a delicate voice you have. Such a voice suited for that of a Princess." He spoke as one of his hands trailed up her inner thigh. Her body trembled as his hand lifted her skirt higher.

"What is your name little one?" His voice was rough, eyes daring her not to answer. Terrified of what may happen if she were to keep silent she stuttered out her answer.

"Tsu-Tsukiko..." Her small voice trembled and broke. He smirked, keeping his hand firmly placed on her thigh, the other hand holding her arms above her head securely.

"And how old are you, Tsukiko?" He slowly trailed his hand higher up her skirt, causing more tears to fall down her face as she tried to pull her arms away from his, only for him to hold her tighter.

"I-I'm 14..." She answered, closing her eyes tightly. She gasped when he squeezed her thigh hard.

"Open your eyes." He demanded in a cold voice. Reluctantly she did so, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Good girl." He said as he began trailing his hand up higher. Tsukiko gasped and sobbed when she felt him lightly stroke against her lower region, his hands ghosting over and up, his thumb hooking into the hem of her panties.

"No! Stop it!" She thrashed about, trying desperately to close her legs.

"Shut up! You stupid girl!" He yelled, slapping her harshly. Her head snapped to the side, her eyes wide still flowing with tears. Her eyes continued to stare at the wall across the room as she felt the man above her untie and remove the sash from around her waist. He then moved to tie her wrists with the string that was over her sash.

"You will obey me, whether you like it or not. You belong to me now." He spoke evilly, his hands working to remove her kimono, exposing herself to him.

Her screams filled the air, travelling down the halls, but they did not reach the room her friends were being kept in. After what felt like forever her screams died down. Only quiet, raspy sobbing could be heard.

Kum-Ji's laugh echoed around as he stepped out of his room, wrapping his kimono top around himself. A smirk spread across his face as he shut and locked the door behind him.

He had commanded the girls to be moved, and the boats to set sail.

"You damned pirates. Go ahead and come. Tonight will be the night I'll exterminate you."

~With Yona and Yoon~

After being moved onto a boat, Yoon and Yona sat together.

"Yona." Yoon spoke, his voice determined, though his eyes were red from crying.

"Soon...the fight...will begin." Yona's hard voice replied.

~Back to Tsukiko~
Tsukiko sat in a corner, her arms wrapped around her legs, which were pulled to her chest. Sobs racked through her body, shaking as tears poured down her face

"Yoon...I'm sorry..." Her voice was raw from screaming and crying.

She sat alone in that room, body trembling, pleading for someone to save her.

A/N OMG I'M SO SORRY ;-; EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO WELL. IT WAS SO HAPPY AND NOW IT'S SO DEEP AND DARK. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. It was for a good reason I swear, and I didn't plan for that to happen ;-; it just came to mind as I was writing ;-;

I hope you enjoyed it! (Obviously not the depressing part)
Don't forget to comment what you thought.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona, Kusunagi Mizuho does

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 153 12
Apparently, something her ancestor did over two thousand years ago can really build up a lot of a rage towards one of its descendants. Join us on a j...
61.1K 1.3K 55
***Discontinued*** ***I made this ATROCIOUS BOOK when I was 13-14.... Yeah, that should tell you how bad it is*** A long time ago lived the species...
158K 6.7K 31
Age doesn't matter Love is love Note : English is not my first language so please ignore grammar mistakes 💜 most impressive rating ⤵ #2 taehyung �...
17K 477 35
Yuri lost her memory. She doesn't know how. She doesn't know why. She just knows she did. All she remembers is running through a forest drenched in b...