Behind the bars ♡ muke

By wastedheartmuke

Michael and Luke share a history but they also share a prison cell. prison!AU top!Michael © wastedheartmuke... More

0ϟ0
0ϟ1
0ϟ2
0ϟ3
0ϟ4
0ϟ5
0ϟ6
0ϟ7
0ϟ8
0ϟ9
1ϟ0
1ϟ1
1ϟ2
1ϟ3
1ϟ4
1ϟ5
1ϟ6
1ϟ7
1ϟ8
1ϟ9
2ϟ0
2ϟ1
2ϟ2
2ϟ3
2ϟ4
2ϟ5
2ϟ6
2ϟ7
2ϟ8
2ϟ9
3ϟ0

eϟpilogue

1.7K 115 101
By wastedheartmuke

this is the last chapter so don't forget to leave some feedback! (:

tw: smut

14.2.2021, Future

"Stop cheating." Michael pouted and threw a tile with a letter on it into his fiancé's face.

Luke chuckled and picked up the letter. "I'm not cheating, I'm just extra smart, remember?"

Michael shook his head and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I let you win at poker you should let me win Scrabble sometimes."

Meanwhile, when Michael was complaining Luke picked up and put away the board game.

"Babe this was the second time we ever played Scrabble while we played poker for more than a hundred times and I won once."

The younger man stood up from his chair and sat down next to the love of his life on the sofa. Michael was still trying to pout and ignore Luke but the man was like a cat. He squeezed his head under Michael's arm and placed it on his lap.

"Don't be mad at me. Love me instead."

Michael shook his head and smiled widely, making Luke incredibly happy.

"I love you, you know that?" Luke said and bumped Michael's nose.

Michael nodded and buried his fingers into Luke's hair, gently massaging his scalp. "I know."

"Okay," Luke replied. "Then stop hiding things from me."

"What things-" Michael wanted to argue but quickly realized there was no point in hiding anything from Luke. He wanted to tell him anyway, he's just been waiting for the perfect moment.

"We leave Australia in a couple of days..."

"Yeah. We still need to get the tickets and everything-"

Michael pressed his palm against Luke's mouth to shush him down. Luke shot Michael a warning look, they've talked about Michael shushing him down like this since it happened often enough.

"I like it here." Michael continued where Luke cut him off. He then removed his hand from Luke's face and patiently waited for the reply. As smart as Luke was he often didn't understand what Michael was trying to say.

When the message got to his brain Luke quickly repositioned himself so he was sitting next to Michael. "Are you sure?"

Ever since Michael got out of jail the couple has been on the road traveling and waiting to find something that feels like home.

Michael nodded. "I like the weather. I like how it's completely different from where we lived before. I feel free here and it's a good feeling." The pair grabbed each other's hands and Michael kissed the ring on Luke's finger.

"But if you don't feel like settling down here we can get away from here and maybe come back in a few years on vacation or something."

Luke smiled and pressed a kiss to Michael's temple. "I already told you. I want you and I want the sun."

The smile on Michael's face was Luke's air and Michael's kisses were his water. He needed both to survive.

"Good. We can vacation for a little longer and then we can start looking at some houses."

Their noses were now touching and the happiness was blinding.

"We can do both at the same time. I love house shopping."

Michael pecked Luke's lips and pulled the tall boy closer to him. "We can do that. But right now I want to take you to the bedroom and make love to you for the very first time in our new home country."

"O-okay." Luke stuttered and his cheeks flushed up instantly. He was never planning on getting sick of how excited Michael made him feel without even touching him.

Michael stood up and reached for Luke who quickly tangled their fingers together and walked behind his boyfriend to the bedroom in their rented house. Both the house and the bedroom were small and cozy and perfect for the two men who were used to tinier spaces.

"Can I undress you?" Luke asked sweetly once they've reached their destination and Michael started to unzip his hoodie. He gave Luke a questioning look but gave up once the younger man basically pleaded to do it.

"Only because you asked nicely." Michael grinned and raised his hands in the air, showing Luke he's completely surrendered to him.

Luke smiled, more to himself than to Michael and did the extra step he had to so he was standing in front of his boyfriend. He started where Michael finished. He slowly pulled down the zipper of his grey hoodie and then dragged his palms over Michael's chest to reach his shoulders and push it on the floor. Then he found the hem of Michael's shirt and let his hands escape underneath it when he was able to gently caress the soft flesh surrounding the muscles Michael gained when he was in prison.

"Up," Luke instructed when he started to pull the shirt, revealing the pale tattooed skin.

Michael obliged and raise his arms so Luke was able to get the shirt off. Luke walked just a bit closer and affectionately kissed Michael's shoulder. "You're so lovely."

"And hard."

They both started to laugh and Luke loved how Michael's chest was vibrating.

Instead of unzipping his pants he pressed his palm against Michael's crotch making the older man groan. "Tease."

"Shh. You're always in control. Let me have my fun for once."

That managed to keep his fiancé quiet for a moment so Luke was able to get his jeans off of him.

When Michael's boxers went down, so did Luke.

"Babe, you don't have to-"

Some couples might be good at finishing each other sentences, Luke and Michael were great at cutting each other's in half.

When on his knees, Luke grabbed Michael's hardening dick and started to stroke it slowly just to get it to his full length.

Luke knew Michael was holding back because he could see him biting his lip and trying to keep down the moans but he was having none of that. He wanted to make Michael feel good and he wanted to know his lover did feel good.

He took Michael's length in his mouth centimeter by centimeter and started to slowly bob his head. Michael was big and there was no way Luke could just swallow his entire cock. He handled the rest of it with his hand and started to work his magic.

In a matter of second Luke could hear the whines and moans he loved and wanted to hear.

"Fuck babe." Michael praised. "You're so fucking good at this, oh fuck yes, it's like you've taken a course on this too."

Luke stopped and when Michael looked down with an amused smirk on his face he rolled his eyes.

"You're so hot." Michael's groaned and Luke took it as an opportunity to take his boy by surprise and force Michael's cock down his throat.

Another line of curses escaped Michael's mouth and his knees weakened enough so Luke was able to pull back and push him on the mattress.

"Rude." Michael choked out.

Luke just smiled at him and stood up. "You're lucky that I love you because otherwise, you'd never get a blowjob."

If Michael wanted to say anything back, he didn't. Instead, he crossed his hands behind his neck and enjoyed the show while Luke took his own clothes off slowly.

Once he was done he walked forward to the edge on the bed and climbed on top of Michael.

Michael quickly secured his hands around the younger man and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

"I love you so much." He admitted in between the kisses and while Luke was too busy kissing him he rolled them around so he was now on top.

To Luke, making love to Michael was like driving a car. Both of them knew what to do and how to do it. They've done it so many times that Michael didn't need to ask when to press another finger into Luke's hole when he was stretching him out and he also knew when he was ready and opened enough for him.

But each time was a new journey and a new adventure.

Michael reached to the bedside to get the essentials while Luke busied himself with kissing his beautiful skin.

"Mm... Luke? Did we had plans to go to the shops today?"

"Not really," Luke answered while gently biting down on Michael's nipple making the man groan. "Why?"

"We're almost out of lube." The way Michael had said it and the fact that they got a big bottle just a week or so ago made Luke laugh.

"Then we'll go to the shops, don't worry your horny beauty."

Michael rolled his eyes and pecked Luke's lips before smearing the clear liquid over his fingers. "Besides this time it's normally you who gets all flustered and hard and we both know you have a sex problem Hemmings."

If Luke wanted to say something he couldn't because Michael took the advantage and pushed the first finger in.

His actions took Luke by surprise and he cursed under his breath and fell down onto the soft pillows.

"You're so beautiful," Michael told him and started to pepper kisses all over his cheek while working the first finger in and out of his boyfriend.

Soon enough Luke relaxed and his boy was able to press another one in before starting to scissor them, massaging the sensitive walls, making Luke scream of pleasure.

If Michael wouldn't be rock hard already he'd get there in a matter of seconds after the vocal show Luke always had. He knew for sure that if they wanted to expand their family in the future, the walls of their bedroom in their new home would have to be soundproof.

"Fuck Luke, you're so loud." He kissed Luke's neck again biting it just to hear the man moan again. "I love it."

"C'mon Michael. I need you."

Michael would never say no to the love of his life so he slowly pulled his fingers out of Luke.

Before Michael even asked, Luke, pushed him back so he was able to turn on his tummy.

"Will you get on your knees babe?" Michael asked while caressing Luke's soft love handles.

"No. Want you like that." Luke did raise himself just a bit on his elbows so Michael was able to kiss him. He opened his legs just enough that Michael could fit.

"You love it when I fuck you like that don't you?" The older man whispered into Luke's ear. "So you're able to get yourself off against the sheets, am I right?"

Luke shook his head. "Because I love it when your chest is pressed against my back and I can feel your heartbeat."

"Oh my god, I'm marrying a romantic."

They both laughed and when they kissed again Michael slowly started to push his lubed up cock into Luke.

If Luke was trying to tell him something Michael couldn't hear because his head dropped onto the pillow and what seemed like a string of curses was blocked by the fabric.

Michael loved this position as well, he was able to fuck Luke so well that he couldn't walk properly after. Once both he and Luke were ready, Michael picked up the pace and had the power to easily hit Luke's prostate.

"You feel so good, babe." Michael praised as he slammed his dick over and over again into Luke who was a moaning mess underneath him.

The older man remembered what Luke had said so he laid on top of him and grabbed his biceps while still lifting his hips enough to make both of them slowly going insane from the building pleasure.

Their lovemaking was so intimate and passionate and they fit like they were made for each other.

"Mikey, I need to come," Luke begged and Michael could feel him moving underneath him, trying to get some pressure against the mattress.

Michael growled and picked himself us so he was able to use his hands to hold Luke in place before he started pounding into his man like a madman.

"C'mon babe, I know you can do it."

Luke moans and whines got louder and louder driving Michael completely insane and helping his orgasm build up.

"Fuck, fuck, Michael." Luke cursed and his entire body started shaking when he came.

The way he squeezed himself around Michael when he did make Michael come as well and collapse on top of Luke while he moaned out the name of his lover.

"I can feel your heartbeat too," Michael whispered when they lied like that.

He pulled himself out and into a seated position next to Luke's lifeless body and pulled the boy on top of him.

"You're amazing you know that?" Michael laughed into the crook of Luke's neck.

"You're carrying me to the shower and changing the sheets, I'll never be able to walk again." Luke groaned but kissed his man back anyway.

ϟ

Once the bed was made, Luke and Michael decided to take advantage of the nearby store that delivered goods to your home.

They not only ordered two big bottles of lube but some premade food since none of them felt like cooking.

While Luke was reheating the lasagna Michael did some work on his computer as he did for the past few weeks.

"Will you tell me what you're working on or what?" Luke asked and scared Michael when he walked into the bedroom with two plates of food.

"You know you'll need to learn to trust me if we're getting married."

Michael minimized whatever he was working on and took the plate Luke offered.

"Trust you?" Luke asked. "You're an ex-con there's no way I'm trusting you."

Michael shook his head but thought about it for a second. He was quite excited to share what he was doing with Luke, but not ready to show it all.

"Okay, I'm working on a video for our wedding. When we got out Calum gave me a USB with all of the stuff I had on my computer before the police took it. Most of it were pictures and videos of us."

Luke stopped chewing. "I thought all of that was lost."

"Me too. And I wanted all of this to be a secret but look what's also in the mix."

Michael played the video and turned to laptop towards Luke.

The man with a photographic memory was quickly able to locate the memory from his head.

The video was taken with a security camera and it showed Luke walking into a casino and making his way towards a blackjack table.

"Mikey..." Luke whimpered.

"Okay this video is about an hour long but then watch this."

The next one was of Michael walking into the interrogation room and sitting in front of Luke, opening his file on the table.

"You're Luke Hemmings, correct?"

ϟϟϟ

I hope neither this story or smut was disappointing. Thank you so much for reading! ♡♡♡

Thoughts:

- on the smut

- on this story

- the ending

ALL the LOVE, Lucija ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 4.6K 37
"We accept the love we think we deserve." top!Michael mpreg!AU © wastedheartmuke, 2017 ; edited in 2018
7.7K 646 34
Michael was gay, Luke was straight, Michael was depressed, Luke was worried, Michael loved Luke, But did Luke love Michael?
6.8K 898 27
three demigods and a boy who doesn't speak go on an odyssey across the Badlands. Greek mythology!AU top!Michael © wastedheartmuke, 2020
102K 7.9K 42
Michael and Luke are best friends with benefits but Luke wants a soulmate. "I think I love him." -"You haven't even seen his dick." top!Michael © was...