Once You Go Hood.....

By RavenJM

Kyra is a good girl. She makes straight A's, has three best friends, one who doubles as a secret crush, and h... More

Once You Go Hood....
Chapter 1: Double Crushed
Chapter 2: Late Night Revelations
Chapter 3: The Interrogation Part 1
Chapter 4: The Interrogation Part 2
Chapter 5: 3 Week Anniversary Part 1
Chapter 6: 3 Week Anniversary Part 2
Chapter 7: Handsome Stranger
Chapter 8: Welcome To The Hood Pt.1
Chapter 9: Welcome To The Hood Pt.2
Chapter 10: Welcome To The Hood Pt.3
Chapter 11: Welcome To The Hood Pt.4a
Chapter 12: Welcome To The Hood pt.4b
Chapter 13: A Nymph's Desires
Chapter 14: Roles Reverse
Chapter 15: Amici Con Benefici
Chapter 16: Mr. Gotti
Chapter 17: Eating Out
Chapter 18: The Wrath
Chapter 19: Graduation
Chapter 20: Rain Down On Me (Filler/Transition)
..... It's Impossible To Return (The Official Part Two Of OYGH)
Chapter 21: Missing You
Chapter 22: Cali Or Bust
Chapter 23: Getting It Honest
Chapter 24: Sweet Like Candy
Chapter 25: And Boom Goes The Dynamite...
Chapter 26: Dafuq?
Chapter 27: The Ex Games
Chapter 28: Prove It
Chapter 29: Fight Night
Chapter 30: Let's Get Physical
Chapter 31: ROUND 2 !
Chapter 32: Runways and Run-Aways (Filler)
Chapter 33: Progress
Chapter 34: Letting Go (Filler)
Chapter 35: Begin Again pt. 1
Chapter 36: Begin Again pt.2
Heads Up!
Chapter 37: Cherry Poppin' (minus the sex scene)
Chapter 38: Suprise, Bitch. pt.1
Chapter 39: Surprise, Bitch pt.2 (cliffy >:})
Chapter 40: The Beginning Of The End pt.1 of 3
Chapter 41: The Beginning Of The End pt.2 of 3
Chapter 42: The Beginning Of The End pt.3 of 3
Chapter 43: The End
Author's Note - Thoughts & Character Breakdowns

Epilogue

24.7K 842 149
By RavenJM

~Kyra~

I smiled as I pulled up to the beach house. The smell of barbecue and chlorine filled my nostrils as I got out of my all-black Lamborghini Huracan. I pulled my Gucci duffle bag out of the passenger seat and straightened my blouse and skirt. As I walked around the house to the backyard in the red-bottoms RJ had given me for our 3rd wedding anniversary, I could hear laughter and chattering and music. I smiled wider, watching them before I made my presence known. Seeing my whole family together, enjoying themselves... this was what brought me joy. Some years ago this seemed impossible but when you have a family like mine, a family that is willing to work past issues and love each other unconditionally, it was a lot easier than it seemed. It warmed my heart to know that it was all love here and there was nothing that could change that now.

"Mommy!" I heard a familiar little voice shout. All eyes pointed in my direction as my little munchkin ran to the gate. I laughed as she hurriedly opened the gate and hugged my legs. I kneeled down, smothering Kora in kisses. She giggled that same little giggle I'd fallen in love with. I'd do anyting to make her smile at this point. She had my heart.

"How was school today?" I asked her. Her eyes went big as saucers.

"I got a sticker for good behave-yers!" she said, causing me to chuckle. Kora was only 6 but she had the intelligence of a child much older.

"Baby, it's good behavior." I said as I picked her up and placed her on my hip. As I walked further into the backyard, Jamie, my little sister, came and hugged me. Her and James jr. were almost 15 now. Damn how time flies....

"Wassup, mini-me." I said, calling her by her nickname. I called her that because she reminded me so much of myself. She might have looked like her mom but she definitely had some strong Ford genes in her.

"Did you see them today?" she asked. I chuckled.

For the last couple of years, I'd been managing music artists. When I got pregnant and had to give up the spotlight for a bit, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought. The spotlight wasn't my thing anymore, and because I was always good with public relations, it just made sense to go into management. So I began managing RJ and it just felt so right. Next thing I knew, it had become my passion and I do a damn good job at it, if I do say so myself. The newest boy band that had all the pre-teens going crazy just so happened to be my clients and Jamie was a full-out fan girl.

"No, but they did ask about you when we spoke over the phone." I replied. Her jaw dropped and she screamed before she ran off, probably going to call her girl friends and tell them what I said. I chuckled and went to kiss my parents.

"Hey baby girl." said Mama D as she kissed my cheek and picked up Kora from my arms.

"Hey, ma." I said as I kissed her back. She hadn't aged a day these last few years. Still looked just as young and youthful as ever.

"Where's Uncle Rex?" I asked her. Her and Uncle Rex had been dating for the last couple of years. They were so cute together, it was ridiculous. He treated her like a queen and it was just so adorable to watch them be all lovey dovey together.

"He should be on his way. He offered to go pick up the cake." she said. I nodded in understanding before I looked over at Belinda as she struggled to stand up. I chuckled as I reached out my hand to help her up. She was 8 months pregnant at 44 years old. How she was able to do it again, I don't know. I had only had one baby and I KNEW I was done... no matter how much RJ was pushing for another.

"Hey girlie." she said, hugging me as best as she could and kissing my cheek. 

"Where's daddy?" I asked her. She pointed towards the barbecue pit where all the men stood crowded around the grill. I shook my head. I don't know what it is about men and cook-outs but they always seem to gravitate towards the grill.

"Aunty Ky! Aunty Ky!" I heard another voice call me. I looked over and smiled as DJ walked towards me. I hugged him tight as I kissed him 13 times, making him squirm and say eww. I chuckled. It was his birthday today and he wanted to have a pool-party/cook-out so he was the reason we were all here.

"Hey, how's the birthday boy?" I asked him. He looked so much like his father, it was uncany. He was already slightly taller than me. I felt like I was staring into the hazel eyes of a 13 year old De'Andre... my first love.

"Good! Dad said I'm a man now so I have to start acting like a man. That means no more kissing, Aunt Ky." he said, wiping his face in disgust. I chuckled again

"He's right. You're a teenager now. You gotta start being more responsible and doing more to help out with your little sister." I replied. He frowned.

"But she's annoying." he said, making me cuckle yet again.

"DJ, she's only 2. What could she possibly b doing to annoy you?" I said. He sighed.

"I always have to watch her when mom goes out. I hate it." he said. For a second, I felt bad. Nicole hadn't changed a bit. She was still the same source of stress and chaos she always was and she was showing no signs of changing her ways. Twelve years later she now had Dre jr. and another little 2 year old named Terriana that only she knew the father of. At one point she attemtpted to name Dre as the father but he didn't hesitate at all to persue a DNA test to prove his innocence. She had no source of income other than Dre's hefty child support payments, and from what RJ tells me, Roman Sr. is still deep in the drug game so even if Dre wasn't paying, she was still living comfortably. Which is why she had no excuse to be the terrible mother that she is. This wasn't the first time DJ had said something like this. Nicole had been suspected of being a neglectful parent for years now but every time Dre presses the issue, she threatens to seek full custody of DJ. He was stuck. But he did everything he could for DJ, he was an excellent father, and I was proud of the man he had become.

"Well still, that's your one and only sister. She needs her big brother to be her protector. You think you can do that, for Aunty Ky?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded, hugging me before he ran off to play with James jr. As I looked up and directed my attention towards the pool area, I spotted Mia lounging with Aaron on the same beach chair.

"Well hello there, newlyweds! How was Trinidad?" I asked, smiling at the two of them. They got married last month and just got back from their honeymoon in Trinidad to see the rest of Mia's family. After they both graduated from college pre-med, they went to NYU Medical school together and now own a private practice in Los Angeles. Aaron is a plastic surgeon and Mia is an OBGYN. Mia is also my personal OBGYN and the doctor who performed Kora's birth.

"Hot as fuck." answered Aaron, causing us all to chuckle. Mia smacked his arm and stood up to hug me.

"Girl, you know Trinidad is my home away from home. We ate good, danced to some amazing soca and and just had a ball. Well.... when we weren't tearin up our hotel room, that is. Girl, I showed him exaclt why us island girls are known for these hips" she said, biting her lip and body-rolling.

"Ayeee, I know that's right!" I said, hittin a roll with her. We laughed as Aaron looked at us like we was crazy.

"Girl... remind me to tell you about Asia later..." she said, her voice low enough so that only we could hear.

"Girl tell me what?..." I said, my voice conveying my disinterest.

I hadn't seen Asia in a few years now. I didn't know where the fuck she was or what the fuck she was doing with her life, and quite honestly I couldn't be bothered to find out. Our friendship never really repaired after everything that went down those years ago. After she graduated from college and got her certificate from hair school, I recommended a lot of my celebrity friends to her for hair styling, but after that, we just hadn't seen much of each other. I guess she had made a name for herself so she didn't need me no more. I didn't feel used though, shit I was happy to see her chasin her dreams... But I pretty much completely wrote her off after she didn't show up for my wedding. She was supposed to be one of my bridesmaids, and she had been coming to all the rehersals, acting like she gave a fuck, until the day of, when she was nowhere to be found. I called her phone about 50 times, left countless messages, even had somebody go to her house and see if she was home. No answer. So I said fuck it. I walked down the aisle with my 6 bridesmaids and RJ's 7 groomsmen and I never looked back. She wasn't gonna ruin my big day and more importantly, she wasn't gonna ruin my life. If she didn't wanna be my friend, she didn't have to be. I wasn't hurtin.

"She was in my office yesterday.... She's pregnant, and you'll never guess by who." she said, her voice heavy with recollection. I quirked my eyebrow at her as if asking her who without saying the words.

"Sire." she said. It took me a full minute to respond before my mouth hit the floor.

"You're lying!" I exclaimed, staring at Mia like she was a two-headed dog.

"Bitch, I wish I was." she replied, a mirthless smirk on her face.

"Un-fucking-believable."  I said, covering my mouth with my hand in shock.

"How? Are they together? Please tell me they ain't together."

"She said they're engaged!" Mia scoffed. My eyes went wide and my mouth fell open yet again.

"WHAT!"

"Girl... that's why I said remind me later so I can spill the whole tea." she said chuckling. I shook my head.

I may not have fucked with Asia anymore but what she was doing was extremely childish. I would never fuck around with a man I knew she dated. I don't care how long ago it was or what the status of our friendship was like. We're grown ass women, and for her to be out here fuckin around with my ex, my ABUSIVE ex no less, that shit was childish as fuck and I, more than anything, felt sorry for her. If he didn't object to puttin his hands on me, no telling what he'd done to her and what he's doing to her AND what he'll do to that baby. I shook my head in pity. It's crazy how all those years ago she was so worried about me and the decisions I was makin in my life, and now look at her. Pregnant by an abusive man and estranged from the family, all because her personal vendetta with me over some shit that happened in high school, that didn't even concern her! Smh. As I abandoned my thoughts of Asia, I walked towards the barbecue pit to greet the men. Dre caught my eye and smiled at me, meeting me half way for a hug.

"Hey, how's it feel? Thirteen years of fatherhood today." I said, smiling up at him.

"I feel old as shit." he said, chuckling and exposing his pearly white teeth. Dre had aged well, very well. He still looked the same, after all he was only 33, but a few of his chin hairs were gray and he wasn't as slim as he was back in the day. Still, he was in amazing shape. He'd been looking to settle down for a while now too. I think even after we'd broken up, he still held hope in is heart that one day we'd get back together and live happily ever after, but after the wedding, I think he finally gave up hope on "us" and decided to start looking for whomever he would be destined to marry.

"You are old as shit." I chuckled as he rolled his eyes at me. We pulled apart from the hug and stood face to face.

"You only a few months younger than me so if I'm old, you old too." he replied, smirking at me.

"Lies you tell. I'm still 21 as far as anybody can tell."  I said, snapping my finger at him. 

"Now who's lying?"  he said, making me look up at him. He chuckled again, before I smacked his arm.

"Kyra, I'm just playin with you. You know you're the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes..." he trailed off, staring at me with those Jones family hazel eyes. I smiled politely at him, trying my damnedest to fight the awkwardness he had just created. He never got tired saying things like that.

"Well, I just talked to DJ...." I said, attempting to change the subject. "He said something about Nicole leaving him and Terrianna alone again. I honestly think you should just go ahead and try to get full custody. You're retiring soon anyways, I would consider it if I was you." I finished. He sighed.

"I know but... I wouldn't feel right if I took him from the only mother he's ever known, AND couldn't give him the mother figure he deserves. And plus, I do things for Terrianna too. Whoever her father is, he don't do shit for her so when I pick up DJ, I pick up Terrianna too and take them both shopping and out to eat and everything. I couldn't take DJ and leave baby girl by herself. And ain't no judge gonna let me take a baby away from their mother that ain't got my DNA."

"Actually, you'd be surprised Dre. But I understand. Just let me know if you change your mind though. I have lawyer friends who would be more than willing to help you out." I said. He nodded, as he smiled at me.

"Thank you, Kyra."

"No problem, old man." I said, smirking as we walked toward the grill together. Daddy and RJ were co-cooks today. The large, chrome grill was big enough for them both as they made every kind of barbecued meat known to man. Watching Daddy and RJ laugh and joke together made my heart smile. Their relationship had started off a bit rocky, especially once RJ had dropped the 'my father is Roman Gotti' bomb. It was safe to say that I never expected them to become almost like best friends. It was funny how much the two of them had in common. They say all girls wanna marry men like their fathers... It seemed as if I had.

"Hey baby girl! Tell these young cats who makes the best barbecue in all of America." he said, pointing at RJ and Dre.

"My daddy makes the best 'cue in all of America." I said, standing on my toes to kiss his cheek. He smiled before he flipped a rack of ribs on the grill. He was still handsome as ever. Like Dre, he had gained some weight, but not too much, and had a lot more grays in his hair and in his goatee. He'd developed wrinkles around his eyes that made him look more dignified, but he still didn't look old. At least not to me.

"See? Told you." he said. All three of them ribbed back and forth about who made the best barbecue and I just chuckled at them. Testosterone is one hell of a hormone. 

I purposely ignored RJ as I walked into the house, making my way to the master bedroom. I hadn't seen him in a several weeks. He's been on his international tour for about a year with stops at home inbetween, and he had only come home this time because I had asked him to. After his first album dropped, RJ had been successfully making music for the last 10 years. He had 15 Grammy's, 6 platinum albums and his own record label to show for it. To say he was a superstar was an understatement. But what still amazes me to this day? He's still the same nigguh I fell in love with. He's a little older, and a lot wiser, but he's still RJ. That hood nigguh that could always see right through me and into me.  Although he was known to the world as Young Rome. I wanted to see him and spend time with the family before he finished the final leg of his tour, and would be gone for 3 straight months, non-stop. What he didn't know was that I had planned on accompanying him. He'd begged me to go before he left but... tour life just didn't sound appealing at the time. But I didn't know how much I'd miss him though. And having Kora ask me where was daddy everyday made it even worse. I'd spent enough time away from him, I needed to be with my baby. I smirked to myself as I heard footsteps in the hallway. He'd followed me into the house like clockwork. Before he opened the door I unzipped my skirt and let it hit floor. I was left in my blouse and panties as he pushed the door open, his emerald eyes wandering over my body. He closed the door behind him as he stared.

"You can't say hi?"  he asked. He watched me intently as I unbuttoned my blouse, slowly and sensually.

"Hi." I smirked at him, my voice husky. As I reached the last button, I let my blouse slowly slip off my shoulders, revealing the tattoo of our wedding date in Roman numerals across my collar bone. He loved this tatt more than I did. It was his gift on our wedding night. I had been able to keep it concealed with makeup all day long, but that night, as I walked out of the bathroom of our suite and straddled his lap, he finally saw it.... and the best sex of my life commenced that night. Hell, to be honest all sex with RJ was the best sex of my life. The man has skillssss. His stroke game and foreplay was just as calculated as the rest of him, and he knew my body better than I did. And let's not forget about 'It'. That monster had a mind of it's own sometimes, if you catch my drift. But that's not to say that he does all the work in the bedroom. RJ has skills but so do I, and I've fucked him into submission countless times before. Sexual equals was what we were. And it felt so good.

"I missed you... Did you miss me?" he asked, stepping closer to me. The smell of burnt charcoal mixed with his cologne enveloped me as I kissed his lips. He wore no shirt but he was wearing an apron with the words "Kiss The Cook" on the front. I guess I'd followed the rules.

"Yes. I needed you alone to welcome you home properly though." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and looking up at him. He was just as handsome as ever. The same emerald eyes that he'd given to our baby girl stared down at me in desire. The purple-tinted lips that I loved so much were now a more pinkish color as it'd been a while since he'd stopped smoking. He'd also kept his hair with a bit of length ever since he'd gotten out of jail. It was long on top and short on the sides, which he had combed into a faux pompadour today. Too bad it was about to get messed  up.

"Oh? Is that what this is about?" he said, picking me up and laying me back on the bed, a smile spreading across his lips. I licked my own lips as he hovered over me on the bed, watching me. I looked at all the tattoos that littered his muscular chest and arms as they rested on either side my head. They'd grown in number over the years. He was covered on both arms, his chest, his back and he was starting on his legs. Most of them were just for aesthetics, but  some of them held special significance. Starting with the one across his heart, in cursive was my full maiden name, and once we got married, he hyphened it with his on the end.  I leaned up and kissed it. I also kissed his arm, where a picture of Kora was perfectly etched into his skin, her birthday and full name arched above it. I kissed his forearm where a line from my wedding vows along with our wedding date went vertically up his arm, and finally, I kissed his neck.... because that was his "spot".

"Yes. I want you-" he cut me off as he pressed his lips firmly against mine, devouring them. He drank my breath from my body, sucking my tongue into his mouth and playing with it there. My hands roamed all over him underneath the apron until I got fed up with it, untying it and throwing it to the side. His lips trailed from my mouth down to my neck and stopped at my collar bone. He traced the numbers with his tongue, causing my nipples to harden with anticipation, and my fingers traced the scratch marks on his back from the last time we'd made love. He took one hand and began to pull me out of my panties as I helped him out of his swim trunks. 'It' stood at full attention as I took hold of him, rolling my thumb over the tip.

"I missed you, daddy." I said, biting my lip as he simultaneously sucked on my nipples, which he'd pulled out of the cups of my bra. He held them together with his large hand as his tongue ran back and forth over the two. I felt myself get wetter and wetter with every swirl of his tongue and I began stroking him in my hand, feeling his pre-cum om my fingertips. I used my other hand to grip his hair, pulling his head back as I flipped us over, straddling him backwards so that we were in reverse cowgirl position. I'd had enough of teasing, I needed him inside me now. Without warning, I pushed him into my sugar walls, slowly but surely. I sat unmoving for a moment, enjoying the sensation of him filling me up completely until he gripped my long hair in one hand, and used the other to grip my hip before he guided me up and down. Starting slowly at first, my every rise and fall was met with an upward stroke that sent electric tingles through my pussy walls and into my stomach. I bit my lip to muffle my moans as I didn't want to alert the family of what we were doing up here. The wetter I got, the faster I bounced and the harder he bucked his hips upward to meet me. He let go of my hair after several strokes, placing both hands on my hips as he pulled me down on him harder and harder, making me cry out his name.

"Roman!"

He knew he had me. Whenever I began calling his full name, I was completely submissive. It was kind of like a game. Whoever called out the other's name first, automatically became the submissive. That was just how it worked for us. I still remember the first time I had ever made him call out my name, I'd fucked him like my life depended on it. We were having makeup sex and well... let's just say I was more angry than he was.

"That's what I like to hear, baby. Tell me who own it." he said, flipping us over and making me arch my back doggy style. I gripped the sheets between my hands as I strained out his name between strokes.

"Roman.... Miguel.... Gotti.... Junior...."

"Who?" he asked, pulling out slow and thrusting back in repeatedly. I moaned out loudly, not giving a fuck about the whole family being right outside. He gripped my hair again, using it as leverage to pull me back on him over and over again.

"Ahhhh! Roman! Mmm-Ohh..." I moaned out, feeling the pressure build up inside me. He thrusted into me countless times, each stroke as forceful as the last, until finally I could feel myself begin to climax. He slowed himself down, making slow deliberate strokes until I gripped the sheets so tight my knuckles turned white and a tidal wave of pleasure washed over me. I felt him burst inside me, making it feel that much more amazing and we collapsed on the bed, him laying on top of me.

"Welcome home." I said as he kissed my back, making him chuckle tiredly.

"Thank you, baby." he answered. I raised up, making him think I was getting up so he rolled over, but instead I laid my head on his chest.

"I like being on top." I said, making him chuckle again before he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know. And I know your plan was so be the dominant this time, but you had it comin. How you gone say hi to everybody but me? You hurt my feelins." he said, a fake frown on his face. I looked up at him and kissed his protruded bottom lip before I bit it gently.

"I'm sorry. You forgive me?" I asked. He looked down at me with a knowing smile.

"I can never stay mad at you and you know it. Between you and Kora, ya'll done made me soft." he said. I smirked.

"Mission accomplished." I said, making us both laugh.

"That's messed up." he said, still chuckling.

"But you know what, it's worth it. If I'm gona be soft for anybody, it'll be for the two most important people in my life. And the only two that have my heart. Kyra I never saw my life turnin out like this, being a family man, all settled down and shit. I always thought I'd be dead by the time I turned 25 to be honest.... but damn am I happy I'm not. So happy. I love you, babe. You're such a blessing in my life. You made me the man I am today with your love and I thank you for that." he said. My face flushed in warmth and I smiled up at him.

"Baby, you were there for me when nobody was there. And you taught me a lot about life, and about love. You see me how nobody else sees me, you see me in my rawest form and still love me, and because of you I am who I am today too. You're my soulmate baby, and I love you with all my heart. Thank you for loving me too." I said before I kissed him deeply. Roman Miguel Gotti jr. was everything a man was supposed to be. A loving husband, an amazing father and an excellent provider. He loved me, and did it so effortlessly. He might have thought I was a blessing, but so was he. And I don't think I could have asked for anybody better to spend the rest of my life with.

We chilled for a second, catching our breaths before we took a shower together and then joined the family back outside. Luckily no one had heard our little quickie session. Uncle Rex had arrived while RJ and I were... handling our business, and was now harrassing me about my lack of clothing. Same old Uncle Rex. Even in my thrities, and married with a child, he couldn't let me wear what I wanted to wear. I chuckled at him attemtpting to scold me. I had changed into a bikini and thrown my now messy hair into a bun with sunglasses covering half of my face because I'd washed off all my makeup.  Normal pool-party/cook-out attire. But to him, I was "damn near naked". I just shook my head. As I sat next to Mia and Aaron poolside, waiting for the food to be ready, I watched my family. These were all the people in the whole entire world who mattered to me. All right here. We'd been through a hell of a lot, and at times it seemed like we would never be this happy again, but as I looked around, I knew that we would make it through everything that was to come. The second genration of "the vilage" was all grown up, living our own lives, raising our own families, and supporting each other as best as we could. With the new additions to the family, be they our kids or our spouses, we were happy. We were one. But mostly... we were full of love. And I couldn't ask for anything more.

"Okay! Time to eat!" announced my daddy. Everybody slowly made their way to the table which was full of food. The table was set on both sides and both ends. Because he was the birthday boy, DJ sat at one end, and RJ sat at the other. I sat to RJ's right and Kora sat in my lap. As everyone picked their seats, I grabbed his hand for prayer. 

"Because this is DJ's birthday, I think he should say prayer." said Mama D as everyone began to grab each others' hands. DJ smiled nervously for a second before he closed his eyes and prayed.

"Dear God, thank you for my birthday. And thank you for all my presents." he said, making all the adults fight the urge to giggle. I shook my head as he continued.

"Thank you for my dad and my mom.... and I guess for Terrianna too.... as a matter of fact, thank you for my whole family. I love them and you made them all so I know you love them too. Thank you for this food that we're about to eat and for the cake and ice cream we're gonna eat later. But mostly, thank you for Jesus. Amen." he said. We all said an amused Amen and clapped as DJ finished. Once the food was dished out, and I cut up Kora's food for her, I looked over at RJ as he took a bite of his barbecue. His eyes darted over to me as a spare rib hung from his mouth, making me chuckle. I wiped his mouth with a napkin and kissed him before he went back to eating. 

"Yes... Thank you God for  my family."

THE OFFICIAL END. lol.

______________________

Just to clear things up about age and how many years later: It's 12 years later(not including the year that they weren't official yet), so they've been together 12 years, gave birth to Kora after 6 years together, got married after 9 years because they both weren't that pressed about marriage, so that means they've been married for 3 years. 21+12 is 33, which means kyra's 33 and RJ's 35 because he's two years older. James is 50+ and Belinda is 44. De'Ava and Rex are also in their 50's as well. The younger twins Jamie and James jr. are 14 going on 15. DJ is 13. Dre, Mia and Asia are all 33 because they have the same birthday. Aaron is 34 and Nicole is 33 because her and Kyra are the same age. And of course, Kora is 6. (Also, I wanted to name her Kora to keep with the tradition of similar names of the daughters. Kira, Kyra, Kora.)

Any further questions, feel free to ask. 

As of December 3rd, 2014 the sequel for this story has been posted! Go and read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 207 35
Latasha Was just an Ordinary Woman who's just trying to get her money.. She's a Hard working dedicated person.. also very sensitive at times.. Latash...
414K 20.9K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
413K 13.7K 56
Kyla has been through hell and back with her boyfriend of 6 years but she's still by his side! When Lies and betrayal starts to invade their relatio...
7K 114 21
"He made me believe I was worthless and alone, I felt I did something wrong, and I deserved it." Those were the quotes to Nia's everyday life while b...