Problems In Lovers Land

By Parkkrys

Sequel to A New Beginning After Red gets out of the hospital, before their final year of school, they just w... More

History
Tension
Nightmare
Explanation
Summer ends, School starts
Comfort
Answers and New Coach
Mature
Mornings are rough
Need Space
Ummmm What!?
Well, that was unexpected.
Truth
End
Sequel

Waking up

1.7K 18 20
By Parkkrys

Red was running away from something in the woods. He doesn't know what he was running away from but he knew that if it caught him he would die.

As he kept running he stopped when he saw an old cabin in the middle of a long grass field. He ran towards the old cabin without a second thought and stopped when he saw a figure sitting on a porch with a child playing in front of that figure.

Red slowed down to a walk and stopped at the bottom of the steps.

"Excuse me? Do you know where I am?"

Red drew in a gasp when that figure turned around and he saw bright emerald eyes looking down at him.

"Why your home silly." Green giggled.

"Daddy!" A little girl screamed as she ran out from the cabin and straight into his arms. She had red eyes and greyish hair.

Another boy came out of the house but he was different, He had black hair with bright emerald green eyes. He walked down and gave Red a quick hug.

"Hey now I'm feeling a bit left out here." Green said while making his way down the stairs.

Green threw his arms around Red's neck and gave him a deep kiss. When he pulled away he smiled.

"Welcome back home baby." He whispered.

Red was confused and froze when he saw a figure made out of black mist standing behind Green.

"Run Reddy Run." It said in a deep and dark raspy voice.

Without a second thought he turned and ran the other way ignoring the calls behind him. He stopped when he saw a swamp and looked for a way around it. As he looked around he felt something grab onto his foot and pulled him down into the swamp.

Red tried to claw his way up but it wasn't working. Starting to panic as his head was just about to go under the water and weeds. He started to thrash around when he stopped.

"You can run, but you can't hide."

Red eyes flew open to see a white ceiling, he turned his head to see some machines? Now Red was just plain confused. What happened? Where exactly was he? He felt something move by his hand and he looked down to see his boyfriend sleeping.

Red studied his face. He looked like he was at peace with himself. Red smiled and lifted his hand and ran it through the sleeping male's soft fawn colored hair.

Green stirred and woke up. He blinked five times and looked up at him. Jesus he was beautiful and so adorable.

"Red!" Green cried out and hugged him.

Red hissed in pain and he all of a sudden remembered why. Yellow stabbed him in the chest three times. He heard Green gasp and he threw himself off of Red while apologizing.

"No it's okay. How long have I been out?" Red questioned.

"About three days." Green replied while sniffling. "I was so scared."

Red grabbed Green's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm okay. Love you." Red replied in a quiet voice.

Green wiped the tears off his face with the back of his hand. "I love you too." He said in a wet voice.

There was a knock on the door and both males looked and saw a nurse standing there.

"Oh your awake! I will go get the doctor and you friends!" She replied cheerfully while turning and walked down the doorway.

Green giggled and looked back at the boy he loved so much that was laying in the hospital bed.

Red smiled at Green then he threw him a smirk.

"So, where is my three good morning and good night kisses?"

Green instantly stopped laughing and blushed as he looked down.

"Tick tock the clock is running down." Red teased.

Green rolled his eyes and shot up onto the bed and kissed him hard. Red was surprised because he was just teasing. He didn't know that Green was actually going to kiss him.

"Oh my! Well we came in at the wrong time!" They heard the nurse say behind them.

They both broke apart and Green turned to see everyone standing there and blushed a deep dark red.

"Oh don't mind us you can keep going." Daisy smirked.

"Daisy!!" Green yelled.

The nurse giggled beside Daisy "You boys are adorable together!"

"I can agree with you on that one!" Blue joined in.

Everybody laughed as they watch Green get off the bed and glared at them all.

"Glad to see everyone awake and well." Said a voice behind them.

Behind them stood a man. He was 5'9 and he had dark hair with grey eyes. He had a tan that made him look like he was a native and he had a mustache.

"Hello Red, my name is Doctor Evan Henry. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, when do I go home?" Red questioned.

"Whoa not so fast young man, you were stabbed three times three days ago and I need to do a checkup. If you are alright I will let you out tomorrow morning."

"Damn." Was all Red replied with.

"Red be good!" Dani scolded. "I was so scared, watching my baby boy get stabbed three times from that crazy little manic!"

Red sent her a sad smile. "I'm okay mom I promise. By the way what happened to Yellow?"

"Well after we peeled her off of you, your mom pinned her to the ground and Crystal called the cops." Silver stated.

"Man! You should have seen Green when he came home! He went all crazy on her!" Gold screamed.

"Gold shut up!" Green yelled at him.

"Oh? I want to hear this?" Red said.

"Yes! Okay so Green came in after hearing all this screaming and Yellow managed to escape from Dani and Yellow tried to stab her and then Green ran and kicked the freaking knife out of her hand, punched her in the nose and freaking flipped her over his shoulder onto the ground!" Gold screamed once again.

"What! Mom are you okay!" Red yelped.

"I'm fine sweetheart." Dani told him gently.

"Oh thank god!" Red breathed then he looked at Green who was trying to hide behind his sister.

"Green stop hiding!" Daisy scolded him and pushed him towards Red.

"And you come here." Red said holding out his hand towards Green. The other male bit his lip and walked towards his boyfriend.

Red took his hand and pulled him to sit on the bed. "You are freaking awesome have I ever told you that?"

"No." Green said in a quiet voice.

"Well you know what? You are an awesome beautiful perfect boyfriend ever. I love you."

"Stop embarrassing me!" Green wailed as his entire face, neck and ears went red.

Everyone laughed at that as the doctor rolled his eyes while he was checking on the machines writing on his checkboard.

"Alright Red you are good to go I will make an exception and let you go home tonight since you mom is here already." The doctor told Red as he signed out some paperwork and gave it to his mother.

"Yes!" Red cheered.

"Thank you doctor." Dani smiled at him and told Red to go get changed.

When Red started to get changed and everyone was waiting out in the hallway Their group of friends said their farewells and left along with Daisy. When Red stepped out into the hallway he looked around.

"Where did everyone go?"

"They went home they promised that they will visit tomorrow." Green told him.

"Alright boys let's get to the car and go home." Dani said as she was already half way down the hall.

"Jeez why do you always walk so fast I was just stabbed!?" Red muttered while walking to catch up.

"Don't walk so fast! She can wait just take it easy ok?" Green yelped.

Both boys slowed down and Red was glad that Green told him to slow down. Walking that fast was killing him. When they got outside it was dark and Red was wondering how late it was. He shrugged and decided he didn't care he just wanted to get home and snuggle with his boyfriend and get some sleep.

As they climbed into the car, Red surprised both Dani and Green when he slipped into the back with Green and yawned.

"Aw you must be tired. Go ahead and sleep ok?" Green said in a quiet voice.

Red yawned and nodded while he got comfortable and pulled Green towards him and rested his head on Green's shoulder.

Green smiled and ran his hand through Red's soft black hair and looked out the window and smiled. Red was okay, he was alive and they didn't have to worry about Yellow.

Maybe everything was going to be okay and normal for once after this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

139K 3.2K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
774K 47.5K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 37.9K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...