Ivory Mist

By Renee_Gale

Nicole Hamblen was your typical 21 year old college student. She received good grades, came from a wonderful... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
IT IS HERE

chapter 10

41.2K 1.3K 932
By Renee_Gale

 "Nicole baby wake up." I heard Dean's voice.

Was I dreaming? My eyes were groggy. I was trying to bring them into focus. When they finally came to, I saw the most beautiful face I have ever seen. He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek

"Hey. I must have fallen asleep on the couch. What time is it? I asked him.

"It's 4:45. I am sorry to wake you. You look tired. Go back to sleep. We can talk some other time," he said kissing my lips. Oh, no you do not. You are not getting out of this conversation that easily. I want answers.

"No that's ok. I am up now." I got up off the couch and stretched. "So are we going?" I asked him. He laughed,

"You might want to fix your hair before we leave out of the house."

I placed my hand on my head. I had a complete bed head. Oh no. I cannot believe he just saw me looking like this. I was so embarrassed.

"I will be right back," I said nervously

"Hey don't be shy. You look beautiful when you wake up. I can't wait to see what your hair looks like after we have made love," he said softly, brushing his lips against mine.

"Oh." was all I could say. I turned to walk out of the room when he smacked me hard on the ass.

"Ow Dean," I said playfully.

"You liked it. Now hurry up," he smirked. What is up with people always smacking my butt? I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Hey, I can't help it that you have a nice ass. I could not control myself. Blame your mother for giving you a fantastic ass." he smacked it again, harder this time.

"Ow. That really hurt." I whined.

Rubbing my sore cheek as I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I think I need a hair cut. My hair was getting too long. It was down the middle of my back. It is too hot out for this. I went to my room and threw on my Adizero Sonic 3. What can I say? I love my sneakers. I had on shorts and a t-shirt. I did not care to dress up. I had enough of prim and proper yesterday.

"I am ready," I told Dean when I came back into the living room

"Nice shoes." he mocked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Tracy I'm gone. I will be back in a little while."

"Use a condom please!" she yelled from her room.

"Tracy what the f..." I could not finish my sentence because Dean cut me off.

"No condoms, I use the pull out method."

I just turned my face to him in shock. He and Tracy thought that was funny. But I did not. I was too embarrassed to say anything. I just grabbed his hand and pulled him out the front door. I was almost down the porch when he turned me around and took me in his arm.

"Calm down baby. It was a joke. Besides, you will be the mother of my children one day. So there is no need for me to pull out." he exclaimed.

Huh?! What the hell did he just say? Oh no. this is too much. I shook my head as if I were trying to erase the words that he just said from my brain.

"We are taking my car," I murmured.

I need to be in control for once. Between Dean and Tracy, I haven't had control over anything in the past 3 days. Hell, I can't even control my body when I am around my man. Shameful!

"That's fine with me. Just as long as you have "Oh shit" handles, I will be ok."

"Dean, what the hell are "oh shit" handles?" I asked with my arms folded.

I had a feeling he was going to give me a smart-ass remark He threw his arm around my shoulder and walked me to my car.

"You know when someone goes around a corner too fast, and you grab the handle above the seat next to the door? I nodded. "Those are "Oh shit" handles. Because when you grab them you scream OH SHIIIIIT." I can't believe he yelled shit like that outside in my neighborhood. I slapped his arm.

"Don't yell so loud. Damn." I shook my head laughing.

He grabbed both of my arms and placed them behind my back. He pushed me back until I was in front of the hood of my car. He bent me backward onto the hood, not letting go of my arms.

"So feisty you are my love. I can't wait until I can punish you for your behavior. As of now, I am just going to tease you." he whispered upon my lips. Eyes full of lust. Oh my God.

This man is nuts. I tried to get away. But he was too strong. The more I fought, the tighter his grip became. He brushed his lips against my lips. I parted my lips in anticipation for his kiss. But he never kissed me. Instead he pushed my legs apart with his knees. Here I was pinned down on the hood of my own car, with my legs spread far apart. Oh my God, the neighbors are going to have a field day with this one.

"Dean stop. Please." I moaned trying to sound convincing. Hell who was I kidding. I wanted whatever he was going to do to me.

"Oh no baby. You wanted to play rough. I will show you rough." he began biting my ear.

"Ah Dean, please."

I don't know if I was saying please for him to stop, or please for him to keeping going. He ignored my protest and began biting my neck, my chin, my chest, oh my God. What is he going to do? Never letting go of my arms, he bit down hard on my nipple through my shirt and bra. Why couldn't I have worn a padded bra today? I felt every bit of that bite

"Ah, Dean, baby, please," I begged him. It felt so good. I wanted him to do it again. He looked up at through hooded eyes.

"You want more?"

"Yes"

"Beg me," he said. "Beg me if you want more."

"Please Dean do it again. I want more." and with that, he bit my other nipple a little harder than he had bitten the other. Making me cry out.

"Dean, please do it again." I was so wet and so ready. But then...

"IF YOU TWO NASTY MOFOS DON'T GET OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY WITH YOU SOFTCORE PORN SHOW. IMMA YOUTUBE YOUR ASSES." Tracy yelled from the front door. I was so caught up in him, that I forgot we were outside.

"Sorry Miss Jacobs," Dean said.

"We better get in the car before someone calls the cops on us for indecent exposure."

"I agree." we hopped in my car and drove off. "So where are we going," I asked Dean

"To C&O Canal National Historic Park. We can walk and talk. I know you are dying to ask me questions."

"You got that right. But I will wait until we get there to ask those questions. How was your day." I murmured.

"It was ok. Had to stop by the office and get some paperwork so I could work from home today." he was turning on the radio station as we drove

"How was your day."

"It was great. Except for the fact that Mike was acting weird, it was a good day."

I tried to sound happy. But the truth is, the unknown issue with Mike is bothering me. I needed to talk to him. I glanced over at Dean, and his whole demeanor changed. His jaw was tight, and his fists were clenched.

"What is the deal with you and Mike?" he asked. Oh no, not this again.

"We are just friends. I thought you would have realized that by now."

"All I know is some guy wants my girl for himself. I know you say you are just friends, but does he know that?" What the hell was he getting at?

"Yes he does! Why would you say such a thing? He has been my friend for 3 years now." I was furious with this conversation.

"I'm just saying he.."

"You're not saying anything because I am over this conversation Dean," I yelled at him. He has known me for 3 minutes and has the nerve to question my friendship with Mike?

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset." he apologized sincerely.

We sat in silence until we got to the park. It was a lovely day out. It was still summer and the weather was great. I was still so mad at Dean that I didn't wait for him to get out of the car.

He caught up with me and placed my hand in his. I tried to pull my hand away, but he just squeezed it. He gave me that "don't move away from me look". I just rolled my eyes. We walked for about 10 minutes in silence. Finally, I broke the ice.

"So who is she," I asked. I heard him let a long sigh.

"She is my ex fiancé.," he told me looking at my face to read my expression.

"Fiancé huh? How long ago did you guys break up."

"About a year ago. I met her in college. We dated for a few years off and on. I thought she was the one I was supposed to marry. So I asked her to be my wife. And she said yes" he smiled a sad smile.

"So why did you break up," I questioned him.

"I caught her cheating." I almost tripped over my own two feet when he told me that. He just looked at me a gave me a nod.

"We were living together off-campus in an apartment. I was supposed to be with my parents. My sister had just gotten married, she was supposed to go, but she said she caught the flu and wasn't feeling well. So I went by myself. I wasn't due home until Monday. But I decided to surprise her and come home a day early."

"I stopped by the flower shop and picked out her favorite flowers, I even bought so of her favorite soup to help her get better. I pulled up in front of my apartments. There was a familiar car there. I just thought they were making sure she was ok. Boy was I ever right." he paused for a minute. I could see the hurt in his eyes. I just wanted to pull him into my bosom and keep him safe for pain.

He continued. "I turned the key to my apartment. But no one was in the living room. But then I heard sounds coming om my bedroom. Love sounds. I heard every moan she made. And then I heard it, what I feared the most. She screamed out his name. I busted through the bedroom door, and there I say her. In our bed. Getting fuck. By my best friend Nick." he held his head down.

So much pain in his eyes. How can I make him feel better? How am I going to be able to fix his broken heart? I wanted to cry just looking at the anguish in his expression.

 "I am so sorry," I answered honestly.

"It is ok. That was the past. You are my future."

He ran his thumb down my cheek. Before I knew it I was on my toes kissing him. Trying to take all his hurt away. I kissed him with so much passion, and so much love, that I didn't even know I had. He pulled his lips from mine and rested his forehead on mine.

"Nicole, you don't know how lucky I am to have found you," he said.

"I feel the same way." because at that moment I did. I wanted no other man but him. It's crazy how someone can make you feel so much emotion in just a matter of 3 days.

"Let's go eat. I am starving," he said taking my hand. I willingly walked with him.

I was enjoying my walk with Dean when I noticed that people were staring at us. I thought it was my imagination until I saw an older white woman looking at us. Scowling at me. She was whispering something to the woman sitting next to her on the bench. They both turned and gave me a hateful look. I looked up at Dean but he didn't see them. They were mumbling something as we walked by, shaking their heads.

I heard one of them say, "Why is he walking around with that nigger."

I was so hurt by their comment. I was in tears. I was so taken aback by them. I don't want people looking at me funny, or saying hurtful things because I was with him. I immediately let go of Dean's hand. He tried to grab it back, but I gave him a look that made him back off. "I want to go home." I choked out.

"What's wrong Nicole." he looked so confused about my actions

"I want to go home now!" I blurted out.

"Ok. Ok. Let's go. I will drive.

"Fine." was all I said. I walked in front of him. Not looking back. Not letting him next to me. I just needed to go home, before he sees me breakdown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 24.7K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
142K 4.1K 30
23 year old black queen Majesty graduated from Toledo college and moved to Detroit, she started working and even made a few friends . One day she wen...
6.9K 254 16
[ Strong Language Warning ] "Fuck off! Go back to your hoe." I looked at her and she looked at me with her eyes full of disgust and hatred. I tried t...
5.4K 135 29
26 years old Nicole has it all from a huge business with her best friend to a man that loves her irrevocably but there is only one problem. He is ma...