Elsker

By AnnelieLeddy

Struhst Island Book #3 Allison and Mads are getting married. Plans must be made but things come to a halt wh... More

1. Euphoria
2. Past Mistakes
3. Sleepless
4. A Nightmare
5. Therapy
If I Get Published...
6. A Terible Reunion
7. Forget
8. Truth Hurts
9. A Rough Patch
10. Crash and Burn
11. What Could Be
12. Hard
13. Save The Date
14. Blind Faith
15. A Long Road
16. Midnight Memories
17. Dog-Eat-Dog-World
18. Ask Me Anything
The Dancer?
19. Broken Potpourri
20. Alcoholics Anonymous
21. Howls
22. Keeping Quiet
24. Paper
25. Apparent
26. Leave
27. We
28. Locked Away
29. Severe
30. The Truth
31. Drunk
32. Decisions
33. Intimacy
34. Only The Best
35. Just For Now
Too Much Right Now
36. Mind over Matter
37. Frustration
38. Closure
39. Answers
I Am Really Trying
Another Author Update
No Justice, No Peace
40. First Impressions
41. Goodbye For Now
42. Old Habits Die Hard
43. One Step At A Time
44. A Marathon
45. A Long Process

23. Invited

4.8K 160 55
By AnnelieLeddy

Allison

To be completely honest, this divorce was causing more stress on Mads than it was on me.

He was worried all through our lunch together, when he got home, as well as when we were reading in bed. I comforted him by allowing him to lay his head on my chest. As he read his book, I ran my fingers through his hair, my fingernails grazing his neck and scalp. He loves it when I do this.

Aburuptly after ten minutes of relaxing he closed his book and tossed it at the end of the bed. He moves away from me and stood up.
It was possible to laugh at the way he was looking, his hair was a mess and he was only in his boxers. He began to pace around our bed.

"It wasn't what it looked like," he says.

He's talking about Rebecca!

This is perfect! Although I feel bad for taking advantage of the situation I had figured out just exactly what I want. I knew he was still holding back and I hated that. He wouldn't hold back after what I had in store for him.

I raise an eyebrow. "What?" I play dumb.

He sighs and walks back around the bed to his side. He reaches out for me, taking my hands and pulling me to him.

"I love you," he says.

I nod. "I know. I love you too... whats wrong?" Again I play dumb

"It wasn't... she just was asking about the dinner, making sure it was okay with me. I swear-"

"Oh... is that why you're so worried?" I ask.

"I just..." he sighs and moves closer to me, pulling on my to move to the edge of the bed in front of him.

"I just love you and I don't want you to freak out over some misunderstanding. We've been fighting over everything and... I can't take it anymore!" He

"You love me a lot, don't you?"

He nods frantically. "More than you could imagine."

"And you'd do anything for me?" I ask.

His hands move to cup my face. "Absolutely, anything for you. I'd kill for you if you asked."

I felt the same way actually.

"Then could you do me a favor?" I ask.

He nods, paying close attention to my words.

"I think we've been substituting our feelings. Having sex whenever we fight instead of just talking. So I want us to be abstinent until our the wedding begins," I explain.

He stares at me as if I had spoken a different language to him.

"What?" He asks with a smile as if he heard a joke and couldn't believe it.

"No sex. Not until the engagement party at least. Thats an entire month away," I say.

He blinks a couple times before taking in a sharp breath.

"What?"

I shake my head.

This man's pent up agression would be so full by the end of the month he'd give me exactly what I've been dying for, no holding back kind of sex.

He nods. "For you... I can do that... for you I can do that," he repeats.

"Good," I say smiling and running my hands up his arms. "Lets sleep, I'm really tired."

He nods and moves to his side of the bed.

"For you, I can do that," He repeats.

Oh dear lord! I think I broke him.

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

I could feel Mads behind me. Holding onto me and pulling me against him. His hands hold onto my waist and his facr nuzzles against the crook of my neck.

I suddenly feel his hardness against my ass. He moves closer to my and I am met with his dick poking between my legs. I turn my head to look at him and find that he is dead asleep.

"Mads," I say groggily.

Simply by saying his name his eyes shoot open and widen. He takes in a sharp breath and begins to shift his body in a way that give him room but only to look at me from head to toe.

"Whats...wrong?" He asks still half asleep.

"Well... your... your dick is trying to make its way between my legs while you sleep," I say awkwardly.

He looks down at his now tight boxers and chuckles.

"He misses being home, thats all," he says pulling me close to him.

"Well he is going to have to deal with this month long vacation without trying to sneak back home."

"You're basically evicting him, you know that?"

I laugh. "He can come home in a month after we start having better conversations," I explain.

"Why should he suffer for our mistakes," Mads whines.

"Can we stop refering to your dick as a he?"

Mads laughs. "I think he deserves some sort of say in whay happens. Your pussy shouldn't have to be left alone for a month."

I rolls my eyes.

It was true. This will be hard but the sex at the end of the month will be worth it.

"We should get up. They'll be here at noon and its nine," I say.

He groans as I pull away from his hold and begin to make my way to the bathroom.

I shower then blow dry my hair. By the time I leave the bathroom to get some clothes Mads is still laying in bed.

"Mads," I call.

He groans into the pillow.

I look at my dresser then down at my robe. Im on a serious roll lately when it comes to thinking on my feet.

"If you get up... I'll let you watch me take off my robe," I say motivatingly.

He pushes himself away from the bed and begins to stand on his feet. He rubs a hand through his hair and with wide eyes watches.

I pull the robe's tie and it falls open. My skin is on display for him. I pull the robe from my arms and let it fall down to the floor. I press my thighs together as I find myself completely aroused.

I take in a deep breath and turn to the dresser. I find myself a pair of black bra and panties. After pulling the underwear up my legs then putting my bra on, I hear Mads groan like a child not getting what he wants.

"What if-" he begins.

"No. No sex," I say.

He takes in a sharp breath and clenches his jaw. His hands turn to fists and his muscles tense on his arms. He storms to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

Malcolm Linden was the same height as Mads maybe an inch taller. He was a little younger than Mads about 42 or 43. He had a chiseled features, was very muscular and toned. Most woman would be swooning over the lawyer but my eyes were glued to Mads.

Mads looked great in white and black, hell! He looked good in everything.

We were sitting in the newly fixed library. I was standing near the desk as Mads greeted Malcolm at the library enterance. Penelope closes the door after ushering in Malcolm.

Mads and Malcolm shook hands. Malcolm then turned to me and I politely introduced myself. It was odd how relieved he was when he saw me. A smirk came across his lips suddenly.

"Don't get any ideas, Mal," Mads warns.

Malcolm chuckles. "For your information, Madson, I was just thinking about how relieved I am that I am not the only one with someone so young," he explains.

"Does this poor girl know that you're just using her for sex?"

"Mads," I scold.

"You're still mad? Sara and I-," Malcolm begins.

"Shes still with you? I was certain she would have left you by now," Mads asks with chuckle.

"Sara is the girl from your christmas card, right? I assumed you two were married," I say in shock.

"We are. It was a courtroom shotgun wedding and Mads is pissed cause I didnt tell him until monthes after," Malcolm explains. "You were there for the birth of your Godson," Malcolm says to Mads as though trying to make it better.

Malcolm walks with Mads closer to the desk. Malcolm's eyes go to the desk placing his breifcase on it. He opens the case and pulls out a stack of papers.

"Angela should be here any minute, right?" I ask hesitantly.

"We were on the same ferry so I assume so," Malcolm answers.

Of course she was late. She had to make a grand enterance or at least have others wait for her.

Malcolm made himself comfortable at the desk. Mads paced like usual, always with anxiety. I was standing like an idiot, moving from my toes to heels.

"How is Kristina?" Malcolm asks.

Mads chuckles. "I haven't heard anyone call her that since she was... fifteen?"

Malcolm shakes his head in disbelief.

"What does she go by now?" He asks.

"Kristi. She's beyond independent. Its insane how much she's grown. The girl still gives me headaches though," Mads explains.

Kristi's name was actually Kristine? I figured it would be something much more elaborate. I guess the K does that for her.

"Is she still threatening you with alcohol bottles?" Malcolm asks shifting to me.

I open my mouth to say something. I was a little shocked that he knew but it was also shocking that Mads hadn't filled him in a lot since then.

"She's gotten help," Mads answers for me.

I nod in agreement. "She's my maid of honor actually."

Malcolm's eyes widen then as seconds pass he relaxes as if coming to a conclusion. He nods in agreement with his own thoughts. He assesses the situation, calculations are bing made then he frowns as if not liking the answer.

"She's an alcoholic, isn't she?" He asks.

Damn! He was quick. I mean it wasn't too hard to figure out but still he was quick. I don't nod or shake my head, neither does Mads. Silence gives Malcolm his answer and the subject is dropped.

"When will Allison and I be able to Sara and-," Mads begins to change the subject but the sound of the door opening takes everyone' attention.

Angela enters the room as if she owns the ground she walks on. I cringe as I see her. She looked much better than she did that night she was drunk. She wears a pair of pink slacks and a white loose blouse. Her heels are nude and they click loudly in the large library. Her black hair is brushed back and straight. I point out the wrinkles in her face to myself to point out the flaws. Her lips purse almost fake. Are they fake? Lip injections at a young age coming back to haunt her?

"Alison," she says smiling. She walks closer to me, extending her hand but she only gets a few feet before Mads steps in front of me.

"You're not allowed to touch her or talk to her. Otherwise we can sign them on the mainland in Malcolm's office," Mads explains sternly.

I grab onto Mads's arm pulling him away from being so close to her. He looked angry but I had faith he wouldn't be violent, not with a woman. Then again, Angela brought out the worst in him. And that one night he grabbed me was nothing, he didn't grab me hard enough to leave bruises and not to mention he had just heard some pretty awful news.

"Lets sign these, shall we?" Malcolm says gesturing to the papers.

Angela sits down and thats when time seems to slow down. It takes forever for the proceeding to cary on. I don't leave Mads's side not until the last page is signed.

She is nitpicking at different things and Malcolm easily makes the adjustments. He scratches off different things and and writes in different things. He is annoyed and it is obvious but he wasn't the only one.

I wonder how much she annoys other people. Is it just us? Or is it everyone she meets.

"You seem on edge, Allison," She says.

"Stop," Mads tells her sternly. She shakes her head before returning to the pages.

Malcolm sighs with relief as Angela is about to sign the last page. Before the ink meets the paper however, she looks up at me and begins again this time refering to the papers.

"If I sign this... I want an invintation," she says.

"Absolutely not," Mads growls.

"I was talking to Allison. I wont sign it unless I get one. I want it now," she says as if she has the leverage to negotiate.

"If I don't sign it. The divorce takes longer, possibly moving the wedding. Is that something you want?" She tells me.

"Fine," I say.

Mads's eyes shoot to me, widened and with an agape mouth.

"Sign the damn papers and get the fuck out. You'll be invited but trust me, you wont be staying here like other guests and you will not be allowed to bring anyone, and you will not be allowed at any other parties, only the reception, not even the ceremony. Is that understood?" I explain angrily. She giggles and nods.

She signs the papers.

A/N:

I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter to be publised. I'm actually genuinely worried I'll give one of yalls a heart attack. So I am updating early and then I'll give you guys the next chapter on Sunday so I can watch all of yous give me all the comments about how insane it is. I'm so fucking excited and you all should be preparing yourselves.

Also if you havent checked it out, I updated Islands with a link to a fan made trailer. I am so thankful for all of you guys who are sticking with my books and who leave comments telling me all your thoughts. I love reading comments so comment as much as possible.

Lots of love ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

- Annelie Leddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.6K 106
Well, here's my Galra Dating Preferences IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, meaning that ea...
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
130K 5.9K 23
'Jax smiles again as a blush creeps over him making his cheeks a soft shade of pink and nods to my other hand. "It looks like a good read." Confused...
25.8K 569 54
Here is the sequel to my Galra Dating Preferences IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, meanin...