Nothing To Lose (5sos/Luke fa...

By DallyDolls

What if you liked someone but were afraid to tell them? No, scratch that what if that person was your best fr... More

Nothing To Lose
Do I...
Alone Time
That Morning
The Date
A plan
So Much Mystery
The Band Is Formed
The Confession
AUTHORS NOTE
Its ME not HIM
Confession
The Fight
The Wait
Going Home
Home sweet Home
Morning Hang Out
I Love You
Movie day (part 1)
Movie Day Part 2
Friends
One Chance
The Talk and a date
Finally

Nothing to Lose

552 19 7
By DallyDolls

"Yeah well i-We kinda have to he there soon you have no choice. Now common or we are going to be late."

Late for what it wasn't even that late it was around 8:30 in the afternoon. 

What could he be late for? I was going to ask him but I decided against it, because knowing Luke he would not tell me. He would just say its a surprise and keep walking. We got in the car and Luke decided to change it to the radio this time. I actually wished that he hadn't because I wanted to listen to him sing.

"Can you put demo thingy on again?" I asked looking out the window.

"You want to hear me sing don't you?" Luke had a cheeky smirk on his face. I kinda blushed and just nodded my head.

"Em, why are you blushing?" He said as he reached out to grab the CD demo and handed it to me.

"Its ok, its kinda cute" now it was his turn to blush. 

 We didnt say much after that. I inserted into the CD player. I changed it to third song on the demo because that was one of my favorites. I dont know why it was but it just was. It wasn't anything special. 

'Lifes a tangled web of cellphone calls

and hash tag i don't knows'

it sang. that was my favorite line from that song, it was also the first line. Life is a tangled web it full of ups and downs and all arounds, people are so fought up in today's technology that some of them forget to just take a step back and enjoy the view or even what they have.

'You are my getaway,

 you are my favorite place, 

we put the world away, 

we get so disconnected'

"Is this your favorite song?" Luke asked, not taking his eyes of the road.

"Yeah, I do. I really like this song Luke!" After that it became silent with the exception of the music playing.

I turned to face Luke just I dint say anything, I just stared it might sound creepy but that's what I was doing. I saw a smile creep on his face. He had noticed I was staring but he didn't say anything he just kept on driving.

I loved when he smiles because it would show his dimples. I though it was the cutest thing ever and Luke already knew I loved his dimples. Without realizing what I was doing a reached my hand and poked his dimple.

"Boop" I said as I removed my hand.Luke looked at me started to laugh.

"What was that for?" He asked turning his head a little and then looking back at the road.

" I donno! I really like this" I said poking his dimple again.

"Em stop you're going to make me loose my concentration" he said in between laughs. He then turned of the car and it was then when I noticed we were in a parking lot.

"So you brought me to a parking? Luke I've always wanted to come to one of these, how did you know?" I sarcastically said turning to face him once more.

"Yeah yeah very funny now common we don't want people to wait longer do we?" I looked at him with a confused look.

"People?" I said as we walked to one of the buildings around us.

We walked through the back entrance of one of the buildings. It wasn't as big as the other building and it wasn't as small either.

When we entered the building The boys were there and it looked like they were waiting for someone or something.

"Finally you guys are here! We need to go now" Calum said to Luke grabbing him by the arm.

"Um what's going on can someone tell me please because I am kinda lost" I semi shouted. Luke got a hold of my hand.

"Found you!"he said and started to laugh. "I'm kidding babe, come here" 

He pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him. This felt nice. It felt right and I didn't want to leave his side ever.

"Hey Cal where's your girl?" Luke asked. I looked up at Calum and he had the biggest smile I have ever seen on him. It honestly made me happy just seeing him like that.

"My girl, I like that ha she's through that door I told her to wait there while we get everything ready and stuff" Luke nodded and looked down at me.

"You should go make her company. You guys can be friends you know. I'll go get you when we get done arranging everything ok" he whiskered into my ear. I felt him slowly vite down on my ear and tug at it.

"Luke!" I yelped and he just hugged me tighter and laughted.

"Go" Luke nodded towards the door in which I'm guessing Calum's girlfriend was in. I started walking away but before I could get any further I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"You were going to leave and not give me a kiss. Well that's not going to work honey" he turned me around and planted his lips on mine before I could respond to his kiss he separated from me.

"I'll see you in like ten minutes ok" I just nodded and entered the room. By now I was kinda figuring out where we were at. It smelled of sweat and there was instruments in the hallway. I wasn't sure but maybe Luke had asked the guys to come here because they knew the group that was playing and maybe it was someone I liked.

When I entered the room there was a girl with brown shoulder length hair. She was wearing glasses and I think she was listening to music because she did not turn when I shut the door. She noticed me when I sat across from her. 

"Hi "she said shyly.

"Hello. I'm Emma you must be Calum's girlfriend right" her cheeks instantly turned red.

"Um yeah im Krissana but you can call me Krissy or Kris whatever you like" she seems so shy, so timid.

"I like your name not a lot of people have that name, it's unique" I told her with the biggest smile. She seemed nice and if we were going to hang out I needed to get her out of the little shell she was hiding in.

"So how long have you and Cal been dating?" I curiously asked.

" Well we've been seeing each other for like around two weeks but we just made it official a day ago so not that long" she looked at the floor and I could tell that she didn't want me to see her blush.

"Well I could tell that he really does like you and I'm happy for both of you" I sincerely say. 

"Thanks. What about you do you have a boyfriend or something of that sort." Now it was my turn to blush.

"Yeah I do. He's my best friend actually."I stayed quiet for a minute before taking again. "Its crazy to think that this boy that I love so much has been by my side all these year and i now actually can say that he is mine. It's strange how this works. I never thought that my best friend and I would become more than just that you know. It's just all surreal" I looked at her and she just smiled.

"Well I think this is something cute and you are lucky to have your best friend be your boyfriend. It's one of those thing that are just inevitable you know." 

"Yeah I do" I smiled a genuine smile. Before we could speak up again there was a knock in the door.

"Come in" both Krissy and I said. We erupted in a fit laughter even though it wasn't that funny.

"I'm glad you guys are getting along right Cal" 

"Yeah mate who knows what would of happened if they didn't like each other." Claim said to Luke

"Yeah well we would like to happily inform you guys that Krissy and I are now in a serious relationship. We are sorry but we will not be needing you guys anymore" I grabbed Krissy's hand and I could tell that she was trying so hard not to laugh. I dont know what it was but even though I didn't know her for a long time I felt like if I did. These couple of minutes that I had spent with here it was not awkward at all.

"That's right" was all she said.

"Dude I don't know about you but this is kinda turning me on" Luke turned to face Calum and they both started to laugh really hard.

"Oh my god! Luke!" I quickly let go of Axel's hand and brought both my hands uo to cover my face.

"Unfortunately thats my boyfriend" I turned to the girl next to me which was now on the floor full on laughing.

"Oh common babe you guys kinda set yourselves up for that one." Luke continued on laughing as did Cal and Axel. Somehow in this process Calum had managed to get himself next to Axel.

"You guys are so weird" I said backpacking my face.

"Babe but since you're my girlfriend that makes you 10x weirder -"

"Guys we have to go. oh hey M&M how are you?" 

He gave me a big hug as if he had not seen me in months. After a few seconds we heard someone clear there though.

" i think we should get going guys we start in two minutes" and with that the boy was out the door again.

"We?" I turned to face Luke. I was confused and I could tell that Luke knew I was.

"Surprise!" Luke whisper yelled. "So remember way back when you um, well when you and Cal were going out." He stayed silent for a minute.

" And you know how he took you to your first concert. Um well I wanted to start this thing were every gig, concert or show we play, as in the boys and I. " he poised before speaking again. " I want to start this thing where I bring you to every show we get. I want you to be there front row. Where I can see you perfectly. I want you front row at every single one of our shows so I could sing you all your favorite songs. I want you to be there , Emma you are my good luck charm."

"Luke-" I tried to to speak but a knock on the door inturupted us.

"Luke man we have to get on stage now" Calum informed us.

"Shit! Fine I'm going I'm going!" Luke rolled his eyes. "let's go"

He grabbed me by the arm and laced our fingers together. We walked  to the side of the stage where we could be able to see the people. There was not a lot maybe around 20 or 30 the max. Most of them people from school.

"Just wait here till we get done ok"

I just nodded.

I saw them go into stage and each get an instrument. Ashton sat in the stool with the drums. Calum grabbed the bass and Luke and Michael each grabbed a guitar. They introduced themselves as 5 Seconds of Summer. I still cannot believe they kept it.

After them singing four sings they just needed one more to go.

"Hey everyone so this is going to be our last song for tonight." I heard Michael say through the microphone.

"This next song is not only important to me because I wrote it with my best mates but also because this girl that I really but I mean really like heard and and she said it was her favorite out of all of the songs." I could practically feel Luke getting red which made me blush a lot. " She has been with me through the ups and downs the highs and the lows. And I know that I can always trust her and she can always trust me."he nervously laughed before continuing. " When in with her I feel like there is no one else in the word. I feel Disconnected." They started to play there instruments and Luke started to sing.

'Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

Life's a tangled web
Of cell phone calls and hashtag I-don't-knows
And you you're so caught up
In all the blinking lights and dial tones
I admit I'm a bit of a victim in the worldwide system too
But I've found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you

Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps
Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen

I like the summer rain
I like the sounds you make
We put the world away
We get so disconnected
You are my getaway
You are my favorite place
We put the world away
Yeah we're so disconnected

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh
We're so disconnected
Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

Hands around my waist
You're counting up the hills across the sheets
And I'm a falling star
A glimmer lighting up these cotton streets
I admit I'm a bit of a fool for playing by the rules
But I've found my sweet escape when I’m alone with you

Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps
Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen

I like the summer rain
I like the sounds you make
We put the world away
We get so disconnected
You are my getaway
You are my favourite place
We put the world away
Yeah we're so disconnected

Turn off the radio
Those late night TV shows
Hang up the telephone
And just be here with me

Turn off the radio
Those late night TV shows
Hang up the telephone
And just be here with me

I like the summer rain
I like the sounds you make
We put the world away
We get so disconnected
You are my getaway
You are my favourite place
We put the world away
Yeah we're so disconnected

I like the summer rain
I like the sounds you make
We put the world away
We get so disconnected
You are my getaway
You are my favourite place
We put the world away
Yeah we're so disconnected

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh
We're so disconnected
Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-o'

"Thank you guys for coming to see up. We hope you enjoyed our music" the four boys waved to the people and got of the stage. Luke came directly to were I was at and was quick to wrap his arms around my waist. I bought my hand up to his neck in one swift move.

"So what did you think was it a good first date?" Luke whispered.

"It was the best first date that I have ever had Luke. Thank you for everything" I leaned my forehead against his.

At this point I was only able to hear and feelLuke's breath against my lisps. Before I knew it I had crashed my lips with his. His lips were so soft and gentle, but at the same time the kiss was passionate. We separated and leaned our foreheads together.

"Why we're we so afraid of showing eachother what we felt. I guess we really had Nothing To Lose"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
29.5K 764 39
How far would you go for someone you loved? 200 miles? How about across several continents? Luke knew he loved Julie the first time he laid eyes on...
- 2 17
When 17-year-old Emma though everything is normal and alright that nothing will change. That is when her best friend started to act weird and ignorin...
1.5K 55 22
This is a story about a girl named Emma. She's Young , confident , Very pretty, beautiful and kind heart girl. She has so many friends in her life b...