Boo's wedding day (sequeal to...

By DIYPawthors

Okay, before you read this, I reccommend reading Boo's teenage years. But if you've already read that, then o... More

Boo's wedding day (sequeal to Boo's teenage years)
Chapter 1:A wedding dress, a race car driver, and alone time....
Chapter 3: getting caught
Chapter 4:bachelorette and bachelor party
Chapter 5:Time for a wedding!.....Right?
Chapter 6:Changing history....because of a bowtie
Chapter 7:Time travelers club-uh sorry-union
Chapter 8: the effects of what ive done
Chapter 9: Boo?
Chapter 10:Fixing things-hopefully-for the better.
Chapter 11:Time to fix...well...time
Chapter 12: Friend Zoned and broken hearted
Chapter 13: Friends?
Chapter 14: He loves me,he loves me not. I love him, I love him not.
Chapter 15: the end
It's official!
Epilogue

Chapter 2:premonition?

341 12 8
By DIYPawthors

Boo POV*

I smile and toss the tennis ball to Doug for the hundreth time. "Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!" He hollers before running off. As he races for the ball, Russel returns from the kitchen where he was making me cookies. See how sweet he is? I told him Pleakly's home remmedy fixed everything and I wasn't hurting at all. But-being the sweet caring person he is-he made me cookies to make sure I was happy and feeling better.

Immediately after he sets the bowl of two dozen cookies on the outside patio table, I dig in. Never-in the history of mankind-could I, nor anyone else, resist Russel's delicious baking! The cookies were chocolate chip, and had frosting adorning the cookies in elegant designs. The first cookie I devour has a sun design, and the second has a flower. The third has my name on it. Giggling I mumble, "It's like I'm a cannibal." Russel raises an eyebrow at me before letting out a laugh and wrapping his arms around me. Atfer I swallow, Russel kisses me softly and sweetly. My eyes shut immediately, and I feel my cheeks heat with blush. I can't help it, really. Russel just makes me feel all tingly, and always has me wanting more...

He pulls away-what feels like- too soon. He pecks my forehead, "Do you like the cookies?" I nod anxiously and happily, "I love everything you bake!" Then I add, "You know, you're pastries are going to be the cause of me getting fat." Russel chuckles,"Whatever. You're always running around. You won't get fat." I roll my eyes and giggle, "Yeah, but the temptation of your creations will overpower my want to excercise." Before Russel responds, Doug comes running back. Without the ball...

"My friends are here! Lady and Tramp are here to play! Can we go out to the park!? Oh pelase, oh please!" Before I say a word, Russel nods his head anxiously, "Yes! Go ahead Doug! Take as long as you like!" Russel sounds excited... Doug squeals and jumps up on his hind legs to lick my and Russel's faces goodbye. Then he turns and hurries off, "Come on! Come on come on! I can go! Oh boy! Oh boy! Let us go! I am so excited!" Then he barks and I hear him and his friends howling as they run off.

When Doug is gone, Russel takes my hand and leads me inside, "Come on. We've got the house to ourselves." Smiling, I follow Russel inside and plop down on the couch, "Can I have more sweets?" Can't help it, sorry. His creations are just too good. Russel chuckles and nods his head to the coffee table. I look, just noticing it for the first time since we walked in. Oh. My.God!

There is an assortment of treats laid out. Hot chocolate, cupcakes, gummy bears, popcorn, cookies, m and m's, and brownies. SQUEEEE!!! I jump up and tackle Russel in my hug. Russel-not expecting me to do so- falls backwards onto the floor. His body breaks my fall. I gasp, "Are you okay?! I'm so so so so sorry! Please don't be mad at me!" Russel looks at me a moment blankly before bursting out in laughter. His laugh is just so cute and genuine, I join him in the laughter. Soon we're just laughing our butts off and not even caring that we were still lying one atop the other on the living room rug.

Finally, I start to pull away, but Russel stops me and pulls me closer to him. A word is not shared between us before he presses his lips to mine firmly. My heart skips about five beats and my eyes roll back in my head. Russel's hands go around my body and compress me into his chest. Russel's done alot more weights and excersice and stuff over the last five years since...Waternoose... Now, he's got muscles that seem to be made just for my viewing pleasure. He asked if I wanted him to get abs too but I told him no. I loved Russel for everything he was. And I always would. Still, he kept working out and trying to impress me. Guess it was just that macho ego guys got when they had fiances...

As his hands start to slide down my back and closer to my hips, I hear, "Definitely wasn't expecting this when I got home." I break away immediately and look up into the eyes of Mr.Fredrickson. He's got an eyebrow quirked and keeps a poker face besides the eyebrow. "Mr.Fredrickson! I wasn't-pelase don't tell Sully!" Russel hurries. Mr.Fredrickson shakes his head, "It's fine. I'll leave you two alone. You enjoy the house to yourselves. By the way Sully mentioned he wasn't coming home tonight. He's going to babysit Junior until tomorrow morning about noon. You two have the house until then." I smile slightly and nod. (Junior is Celia and Mike's baby. He was just the sweetest little baby! He has mike's looks all around. Like he was a duplicate. But he has Celia's snake hair and suction cup arms.) Russel pipes up, "But where will you be?" Mr.Fredrickson smiles, "David says he'd love to have me over to meet his new companion and relay some of his adventures. Just old men talking for a night about old times, you know. I'll see you two tomorrow."

Mr. Fredrickson turns and heads out the door. Before he leaves, I hear, "Be sure to use protection." Then the door closes. I can feel the heat of my cheeks and almost see the red glow of them. Russel kisses my cheek, "Come on. Want to wach a movie?" I smile and nod before getting off Russel. After we are both in a standing position again, Russel says, "Go ahead and get comfy. I'll put in a movie." I nod, getting some gummy bears to pop in my mouth and plopping down on the couch.

As I am reachig for a cookie with a bumblebee frosted on it, Russel returns and sits beside me. "Hey, save some for me!" He teases. Giggling, I hand him a cookie wih a smiley face frosted on it.

The main menu for the movie comes up and I cringe upon seeing it. It was a scary movie called Oculus. I saw the previews for it when it came out in theaters like a year ago. Truthfully, just the previews made me nearly wet my pants. Russel presses play and I snuggle into his side. He chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulder, "The movie hasn't even started." Looking at him out of the corner of my eye, I half shrug-half cower, "I'm not really fond of scary movies. That's all." Russel ndos and asks, "Would you like me to change it?" Slowly, I shake my head, "No, it's alright. As long as you stay here and let me cover my eyes at the scary parts." Russel smiles an nods before kissing the crown of my head. "Don't worry, I won't let the mirror get you."

Laughing, I snuggle into Russel's chest and grab a handful of gummy bears. As the opening credits start, I'm already haflway through my gummy bear stash, and three fourths done with a pacman frosted cookie, and a third done with my hot chocolate. (Please pardon the different fractions. I just don't eat equivalently like some people.)

----------

The movie reaches it's halfway point and I've got a death grip around Russel's middle. My bottom lip is held hostage between my bottom row and upper row of teeth. Suddenly, I see the scary weird demonic mirror version of the siblings mother appear. EEP! My head turns and I bury my face in Russel's neck whilst shivering a bit. It's get a bit cold. From where I'm sitting on the couch, I can hear the old air conditioner wheezing and spluttering out for dear mercy. Russel glances down at me and pauses the movie before slowly removing my arms from around his waist and getting up.

My voice is about an octave too high ad cracks from fear as I say, "Where are you going!?" Russel smiles at me, "I'm going to grab you a blanket. You're cold." My eyes flit nervously over to where I can see the bathroom mirror mocking me with it's many...erm...reflections!

"I'll go with you." Russel shaks his head, "I'll be back in a second. Just calm down Boo." Biting down on the inside of my cheek, I nod and let Russel disappear down the hall to get a blanket. On instinct, I curl my knees up to my chest and bury my face in them. God, the mirror looks so menacing now thanks to this movie! It's like it's taunting me and haunting me without doing a single thing but resting there on the bathroom wall. As I am watching the mirror for any signs of evil movement, I hear a voice beside me, "Here you go."

"AAAHH!" I scream and fall off the couch. My butt hits the floor and I look up into Russel's eyes. And his lips which are twitched up in laughter. "Sorry there. Didn't mean to scare you. I figured I wasn't a mirror or anything like it, so I wouldn't frighten you." He helps me up and I mumble, "Yeah, but still. You don't just say something within the silence while somebody is trying to watch a mirror for demonic activity." Russel chuckles and lays down on the couch, stretching his legs out to cover the entire of the couch. I pout at him, "Where do I sit?" Russel pats his chest, "You can lay down on my chest. It makes it easier to share the blanket." Internally I smile and blush. But outside I roll my eyes and pretend to be annoyed, "You just want me on top of you so when the demon mirror things come, I'll be your shield." Russel throws his head back and laughs, "Never. I'd protect you forever until the end of time. And even then, I'd still protect you from the end of time until time decided to come back." I smile at Russel's cheesey yet shockingly sweet remark and lay on top of his chest. My face is smushes against his hard chest and Russel wraps the blanket around us. Enveloping me in his warmth and the blanket's warmth.

Russel presses play again, and I watch along with him. My cheek remains mushed against his chest and I inhale deeply into his neck. He always has this certain smell. Like, a boyish but masculine scent edged with cologne. I like it alot in truth.

. the movie goes on peacefully. Well, not peacefully. there's alot of plot twists and scary parts that have me ducking under the blanket. But eventually the movie reaches its end. As the credits roll, I check the time. It was like fourish when the movie started, now its about seven. Russel sits up and I sit up with him. "want to watch another movie or something?" i shake my head, "nah, i want to go outside. The stars are coming out!" Russel smiles and nods. "sure. Come on. I'll get a blanket." nodding I get up and head outside. Russel meanwhile grabs a checkered blanket from within the hall closet.

. we head outside and Russel lays the blanket out for us. He lays down and I sit beside him. Russel smiles and tugs me down to lay beside him. For an hour, we watch the sinset and wait for the stars. finally the stars appear bright as diamonds against the blackened sky. "tell me all the constellations again." I say as he grasps my hand. Russel always wad good with constellations. He was in boy scouts so one of his badges was on knowing the constellations. Russel smiles and points out all the stars and names them beautifully.

. I listen along and nod when Russel shows me my more favored constellations. After about an hour, its reaching nine o'clock. Russel looks over at me, "you want to go upstairs to my room and play some video games?" I nod. I like playing video games with Russel. He always lets me be on his team and no matter how much I screw up, he doesn't get mad. Even if out team loses and its all my fault, he just smiles and says it wad fun playing.

. Russel and I run upstairs. I call out, "dibs on player one!" Russel laughs, "alright. Alright. Just let me check around Zbox live for some people up play with us." I nod and day, "I'm going to put on my Pjs." as Russel hooks up his console.

. when I enter my room,I hurry to my drawers. I pull out my baby blue nightie and slip it on. The nightie is just sort of a long shirt that goes to my knees. Its got purple swirls on the bottom and white lining on the collar. Russel gave it to me on my 18th birthday. Usually I had to wear bottom with it, but I didn't feel like it so I just hurry back to Russels in just my underwear and nightie.

. I enter Russels room to see he's changed to his pjs as well. Black mesh shorts and a white tank top. He smiles and hands me the controller, "were playing halo. Capture the flag. Were the blue guys." I nod and Russel reminds me of all the controls. When I'm sure I can recall the controls Russel says were ready to play and joins a party. He hands me a headpiece and puts on his. Then we play.

. I wish I could say I totally impressed him with newfound skills at the game. I wish I could say I somehow won the game on accident. I wish I could even say I stood by and did nothing but our team won.but no. I lost the game horribly. Somehow I got past the enemy and reached the flag! I was so happy I didn't even listen to what everyone else was saying. But I did notice Russel laughing uncontrollably. Rolling my eyes, I run the flag to the base. After I set the flag in the portal the game says, "defeat." in bright letters across the screen. I frown, "we lost?" Russel laughs and points to the screen, " you took our flag boo. And you gave it to the enemy." I blush bright red. And here I thought the enemy was just letting pass out of respect! But no! They just wanted me to win for them.

. suddenly, I start to listen to the people on my headpiece,"idiot!" "dumb butt!" "god dang!" but that's not really what they say. They say those same phrases but way more mean...Russel takes the headpiece and yells into it, "Hey! Shut the hell up! She still managed to evade getting shot by one of you didn't she?! So shut up!" then Russel turns off the headpiece. I blush and look at the floor. Russel scoots closer to me and kisses my cheek, "hey, its okay. You did pretty good. I even tried to shoot you but you still got away." I gawk,"you tried to shoot me?!" he chuckles, "well you did steal our own flag and commit mutiny." I roll my eyes and yawn, "lets watch tv.im getting too tired to play video games." Russel nods and turns off the Zbox.

. After that is turned off, Russel tunes his small tv into station 300. SpongeBob! I hope into bed and lay down happily watching Spongebob try to rebuild his house. Russel slides in beside me and wraps his arms around my frame.

. I don't even last through the Spongebob episode. I fall asleep just ten minutes later from where we started watching.

Russel POV***

Boo falls asleep in my arms. Right there in my arms! It's the first time it's ever really happened since Sully never let me and Boo together past nine o'clock. I smile down at her softened face. She looks so peaceful and happy right now. Like nothing in the world mattered to her. Seh softly mumbles, "Cookie.." In her sleep and smiles a bit. The sight makes me smile and laugh a bit. Quikly, I turn off the TV and settle in beside Boo. She wigles a bit in my arms before her eyes open again. She looks at me funn before looking down at my arms. What's the problem? I moved my arms off of her soI could fluff my pillow.

Her pinkish lips turn into a pout and she quirks an eyebrow, "Why won't you cuddle with me?" She yawns. Smiling I wrap my arms around her small frame and pull her closer to me, "Sorry Boo. My bad. Go back to sleep." She smiles and nods before ducking her head into my chest and sighing her way back to sleep.

Smiling to myself, I close my eyes and fall asleep beside her.

DREAM***

What the heck? What's going on? I can't see where I am. It's all black and dark around me. Suddenly my vision floods with light and I can see where I am. I'm in a church. There's an aisle with a trail of rose petals leading from the entrance of the church to the place where I am standing. Speaking of where I'm staning, I am at the alter. Cool. And hey! Look at me! I've got a rpetty fancy tux on which might even be James Bond level of awesome.

A piano starts to play here comes the bride. I smile and turn around on my heel in an epic 360. I see someone in white start to approach down the trail of Rose petals. I catch sight of her face. It's Boo. (Of course it's Boo! Who else would it be?) She smiles and giggles as she makes her way towards me. Sully is leading her by the arm. As they reachthe end of the aisle, Boo kisses Sully's cheek and continues to stand in front of me. I smile an wink at her. She looks rather cute. The dress is your typical wedding dress. Bright white. Long. Covering up more than you'd want it to....

Sully fiddles with his bowtie before puling it off and rushing off out of the church to the restroom. The preacher speaks but in a mater of seconds, he's already reaches the I do's. "Do you, Russel Niprec Ghanmirc, take Emily tybeau Kyle's to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I nod, "I do." And then the minister turns to Boo. "And do you, Emily Tybeau Kyles, take Russel Niprec Ghanmirc to be your lawfully wedded husband?" She smiles but before she can say I do, she freezes. In fact, the entire church freezes. All of our friends are stuck. Mike, and Lilo, Minnie, and Collette. Everyone! Then I realize, I'm frozen. What the heck?!

The room starts to swirl and I get a bit dizzy. We all disappear into some black hole and I can't tell what's going on! Then, suddenly I'm back in my house. But Boo sn't here. I don't see Boo anywhere. And all my pictures of her are gone. As I walk through the house, I trip over something. It's a bowtie. It's plain white and on it are the words, BEWARE.

END DREAM***

I wake up in a huff. What the heck?! What was that dream supposed to mean?!

---------------A/N-------------

I know this was a crappy chapter. Sorry! I am onv acation and barely found any time to update this! So sorry again. Not many updates for a while guys! Sorry! Sorry Sorry! But do vote and comment please?!

KK, got to go guys Happy fathers day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 158 18
OKAY! JUST A REMINDER: YOU MUST READ BOO'S TEENAGE YEARS THEN BOO'S WEDDING DAY BEFORE READING THIS BOOK!!!!! Now onto the rough summary: Boo has bee...
460 91 25
Felicia Simmons is a woman that just wants her freedom. After her divorce with a real estate mogul, she sets out to raise her teenage son and find th...
505K 35K 37
[BOOK TWO] "Anniversaries to some are like counting the years spent doing something great, years spent together, or years spent alive." I started slo...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...