Dragon Ball Legacy: Return Of...

By The-Raging-Lion23

The Z Warriors is back and they have a bunch of battles begins. Kiko is missing after the battle of Supreme K... More

The Lost Hero
The Mightiest Warriors: Z-Warriors Reunion
The Son of Turles: Grant Nie
The Race for Earth Begins
Mirei: The Sister of Lord Beerus
The Arrival of The Space Crew
The New Beginning
The Arrival of Kain: The Son of Johis
The Sin of Kain: The Slaughter Begins
The Future Must Stay Safe: The Future Warriors Attacks Kain!!
Fusion Reborn: Enter The Mighty Gokomon!
The Finale: Kain vs Bai, The New God of Creation
6 Years Later
The Return of Badidi: Enter The Mind of Yamato!
Mini Game 1: Who is The Grandchild of Son Goku
Mini Game 2: The Strongest Female Warrior in the Story
The Battle Begins: Kiko vs Yamato
Yamato's Mighty Pride
Jack vs Yamato: A Second Legendary Battle
A Prince's Farewell and A King's Rebirth
King Dreyden: The Father of The Mighty Yamato
Prince vs King: The Final Battle!!
Enter Zane Rekor: The Lone God
The Battle Lost: Zane Destroys The Legendary Z-Warriors
The Rally Of Z-Warriors: The Rage of Zane Recker
The Meeting of The Gods
The Battle Begins: Mighty Z-Warriors vs The Mighty Warriors
The Final Battle Begins: Zane Recker vs Rageorus
Movie 1: The Return of The Powerful Saiyan
The Origin of Super Saiyan X
Xenoverse Chapter: The Crime of Gohis!!

United Power Unleashes: Ikea and Jiren vs The Z Warriors

31 5 4
By The-Raging-Lion23

With the Lost of Travis and Kumi, Jack has gain a new power which will aid him and his ailes for the soul of the universe and Planet.

Jack stares at Travis's body then looks straight towards Ikea.".....You made a great mistake for killing my father." Jack's enegry was exploding with tremendous strength and he screams out." YOU FORGOT ONE THING I AM MY FATHER'S SONNNN!" Jack yells out loud even the gods could heard his echo from the world.

Mirei hears." Someone must had suffer painly..." Mirei looks down sad, Zoly and Grant held on to each other." This must be the true power of a Saiyan's Rage!!" Grant yells.

Ikea starts to shake in horror but smirks." Jiren, Take on those Four i will take on Son Jack." Jiren looks at the four fighters, Jiren stares at Kiko." You have that same glance as your grandfather once had...I will wipe it off for you." Jiren charges at Kiko and the fighters. Gomon charges at Jiren fast but he gets knocked out of the way along with Kiko.

Zoly transform into Legendary Super Saiyan, Grant was already in his form and they both clash with Jiren.

Travis's hand starts to twitch saying that he was still alive but weak at the moment. Jack was behind Ikea." You'll pay for slaughtering all of the lives and children." Jack punches him into a wall, Ikea hold his head." How did he get strong on that matter?!" Ikea was furious.

Kiko and Gomon fuses into Mighty Kikmon and charges at Jiren from behind, Jiren punches Zoly and Grant into a destroyed Capsule Corps, Kikmon dropkicks Jiren onto the ground." We all have a common goal! We all know that he was the one who killed your family and friends!" Jiren was pissed off and blast Kikmon back into Kiko and Gomon.

Jack was dodging every hits that Ikea tries to give him, Ikea was scared now that he had major threat." I can't lose to a mortal being...I am the Devil and carrier from Lord Zen-Oh himself! I WILL END YOUR EXISTENCE!" Ikea yells in rage and charges at Jack.

Jack closes his eyes thinking of his father's love for him." You don't seem to understand...I am Son Jack, My grandfather is Son Goku...My Cousin is Son Gomon...We save the earth many times...If you actually think you will defeat me...Then you so wrong." Jack boosts towards him as well

Gohan and Goten slowly pulls Travis to the kids, Travis stares at Kiki." We will get rid of this monsters...One way or another.." Travis smiles at the kids

Kiki and Golet looks at Travis." We thought you were killed.." Golet told her uncle.

Travis looks at the kids weakly." I was...I guess it was a second chance in life hehe..." Travis passes out.

The Battle between Jack and Ikea has came to a end." Wait we can make a deal...How about I leave the planet alone and tried to make a deal with Zen-Oh!" Ikea begs for his life.

Jack looks in the sky and growls, His aura went back to normal." Get out of here..Never return again unless you are here for your daughters...Other then that you come back....You will see youself under a grave." Jack told him.

Ikea nods slowly then stands up, Ikea vanishes from earth. Jiren looks back from Ikea." Where did that Bastard go!" Jiren was furious, He knew trust was nothing only Strength is Absolute.

Jack looks at the warrior from Universe 11." He has vanished from our planet, He must had went back to his world.." Jack trails off away from his team and kneels down to Travis." Please forgive me father...I was weak."

Travis slowly woke up and stares at Jack." Son, You have done amazing...You are truly as powerful as your grandfather." Travis strokes his son's hair

Jack hugs his father softly as tears drop from his face." Father!! I thought you were dead." Jack would end up as Kiko. Ruthless and always angry, Jack never wanted to be like Kiko.

Kiko stares at Jack." Jack, I have always been angry...But things changed and i am much different from before...We were only little kids when my father was killed now we are older and more mature i don't give a fuck anymore hehe." Kiko smiles at Jack. Kiko did feel like anger inside of him but he just decide to let it go since there isn't anymore threats.

Jack stood there hold his father after realizing that Kiko has really changed since he was in space. Gohan laughs at Gomon." Your best friend isn't the angry one anymore...He is now the most wiseset and calm one in the group." Gohan laughs at Gomon

Gomon chuckles, Gomon knew that his anger was hidden for now till a true enemy would show up against them. But Kiko was ready for anything.

3 Years Later

Kiko was at home now relaxing after training with Whis, Whis gave Kiko a towel." How was the training Kid?" Whis looks at Kiko. Kiko basically was a new god of a destruction but he didn't do the ritual for him to because a full god of destruction.

Nia walks out of the house and gave them ice tea." Here is your tea boys." Nia smiles at The Boys, Whis nods his head at Nia she seem more nice then Bulma she has gotten mad just yet.

Gomon flew down with Nota and came with a bare of news."Kiko, You are gonna be a Godfather...Cause we are having a baby!" Nota giggles softly

Nia ran to Nota hugging her spinning her around happily, Kiko hugs Gomon." That's awesome! When did you find out?" Kiko asks Gomon.

Gomon scratches his head." We found out after we hung out with her Master and our old enemy, Azrael. He called Ryku over to check on her well we are having a baby!" Gomon was so happy.

Whis looks at Nia and her stomach." So hehe when will you tell Kiko that your bare his child?" Whis smile at her, Nia shock her head at Whis." Not just yet..I am waiting for the right moment to tell him." Nia closes his eyes.

Whis gets the message from Zen-Oh." It's time to go Kiko." Whis took Kiko to Zen-Oh Palace.

Gomon and Nota went home, Nia looks at her stomach and rubs her head." Don't worry Kiko..You will meet him when your not on duty everyday." Nia rubs her stomach.

Majin House

Jack was upstairs with Coco, Coco was holding their first child. His name was Gohis, The Boy was mix as Majin and Saiyan/Human so he was very powerful for a very young world.

Jack walks downstairs while watching Fire and Majinlin make food for Middle School." Daddy, I am in middle school. I don't need any help." Majinlin giggles at Fire.

Fire looks at Majinlin and smiles." Come on! We are about to experience our second biggest moment in lifetime." Fire kneels down to his daughter." Look i never got to do this when i was your age..My father was a overlord and was hellbent on everything I fought against your mother and friends back then you weren't born." Fire told her about that in order for her to accept her childhood dreams.

Majnlin hugs her father, She ran to school so she can meet up with her friends. Jack looks towards the distance.

Fire looks at Jack and places his hand on the table." Don't worry, They will be fine.." Fire smiles at the kids.

Orange City Middle School

Golet walks inside breathing slowly." Today is amazing, I am going to be a Aunt and starting Middle School for the first time...I am ready..." Golet was about to walk inside of school

Majinlin flew next to Golet, Kiki and Jouub plus Jiho flew down." You ready for school?" Jouub jumps up

Kiki giggles at Jouub."Yes we are..." Kiki smiles at her friends and walks inside of the house.

Azrael's house

Azrael was watching his grandson and daughter." Don't worry, I will take care of u till Daddy comes." Azrael shakes his grandchildren.

Bai walks inside and walks to Azrael, He hugs his father softly." Thank you for take care of the twins..I have been working." Bai smiles at Azrael.

Azrael nods and sweats off his head." It's fine son, You need to train again. Your power level is lower then it was before." Azrael told Bai.

Bai looks down, Ever since the world has been a peace he didn't have the time to train or explore space again like he used to and Kaori wouldn't him train ever." Father i would train but i can't...Kaori would lash me out if i ever train. She even knows when I train in my mind." Bai looks down.

Azrael smirks and told his son to sit down." Really, i haven't taught anything is that you can also train while working." Azrael sat down and gave him the document works he was supposed to turn in next week." Let's see what you can do."

Bai sat down and starts to work on the document, Bai was completing his work but he also close his eyes which he saw a image of him training in space. Bai fought against Rhyno who he fought on Planet Rome

Kaori came out of nowhere and watches Bai angrily, Azrael smiles at Bai." That's the spirit kid use your Super Saiyan." Azrael pats his son's back.

Kaori sat down and goes inside of Bai's image." What the fuck are you doing....." Kaori crosses his arms. She was furious with Bai for training when she told him not to train ever again.

Bai stops and gets killed in the vision, He woke up in real life and saw Kaori. Bai was scared." H-How?!" Bai stand up slowly and watches Kaori.

Kaori grabs Bai's ear." You pay attention to work and only work if your not watch our kids. You aren't allow to train ever..." Kaori glares at Bai and takes the kids home.

Azrael scratches his head." Maybe you can't train...Alright you can train in the hidden room where you can make a Mirage of years or decades to keep yourself from Kaori." Azrael pats Bai's arm. Bai closes his eyes and makes a mirage of himself." since your me you will attain every memory of me." Bai nods at Clone Bai.

He nods and flew home, Azrael nods." Let's go downstairs and train." They both had downstairs and trained all day.

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 125 27
Go Beyond! Enter a brand new story in the beloved world of Dragon Ball with new an all new story featuring new original and comeback characters! *DIS...
31.3K 1.4K 37
It was supposed to be an easy mission for Vegeta. When he wakes up, he's on a planet far away from Vegetasei being held captive by Frieza, and he's n...
532 72 20
This story will take place during the saiyan saga, when vegeta and his two underlings go to earth in search for goku. But this dbz story will be tot...
22.1K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...