The Beta's Unwanted Mate | ✔️...

By Love_Yourself_10_x

#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me."... More

00 | prologue
01 | cheap thrills
02 | radioactive
03 | shape of you
04 | black widow
05 | final masquerade
06 | lonely town
07 | complicated
08 | because of you
09 | red
10 | boulevard of broken dreams
12 | starving
13 | history
14 | wildest dreams
15 | rolling in the deep
16 | bad romance
17 | up
18 | the sound
19 | they don't really care about us
20 | capsize
21 | papercut
22 | clarity
23 | begin again
24 | beautiful now
25 | havana
26 | medicine
27 | voodoo doll
28 | wild heart
29 | die young
30 | bodak yellow
31 | to the sky
32 | firestone
33 | shine
34 | count on me
35 | jealous
36 | elastic heart
37 | gorgeous
38 | close
39 | counting stars
40 | all fall down
41 | don't
42 | runaway
43 | sirens
44 | tenerife sea
45 | in the arms of a stranger
46 | wolves
47 | stitches
48 | wide awake
49 | payphone
50 | heathens
51 | titanium
52 | into the ocean
53 | royals
54 | the nights
55 | send my love (1)
56 | send my love (2)
57 | roar
58 | same old love
59 | not afraid
60 | numb
61 | infinity
62 | wake me up
63 | out of my system
64 | hate me
65 | new romantics
66 | believer
67 | bad liar
68 | back to december
69 | mad world
70 | till i collapse
71 | backstabber
72 | ready for it
73 | immortals
74 | lose yourself
75 | love runs out
76 | secrets
77 | let her go
78 | epilogue
one shot competition
2.00 | prologue II
2.01 | faded
2.02 | try
winners - one shot competition
2.03 | company
2.04 | galaxies
ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT. READ THIS.)
SEQUEL IS UP!
how you can read the final ending story of olivia and chance

11 | animals

480K 17.4K 8.2K
By Love_Yourself_10_x

“So what you trying to do to me,
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies,
But we get along when I'm inside you, yeah,
You're like a drug that's killing me,
I cut you out entirely,
But I get so high when I'm inside you.”

---

11 | animals

°Chance°

Lupus growled inside me because we knew why that was the reason that bastard drugged our mate.

But now he was captured and taken care of. And we had a in-heat mate to take care of.

My eyes wandered in the room to realize we had a hell lot of audience.

The men that had come in to see the commotion and to help us dispose Xander, were still in the room.

Most of them were unmated and I didn't miss the glint of lust in their eyes as they looked at Olivia, groaning and suffering on the bed.

That were all eyeing my mate with clear lust in their, some with dark eyes- meaning their wolf was in control- and I growled angrily.

I saw Reece too, struggling. His eyes were fixed at the ground and his palms were fisted. His jaw clenched and his eyes constantly changed colours showing that he was fighting with his wolf.

Being an alpha, his wolf instincts were the strongest, but it made Lupus and I happy that he was trying to control.

From the corner of my eyes I saw a Ryder hugging Olivia like his life depended on it and she hugged him back.

EXCUSE ME! WHAT. THE. HELL?

Something inside me snapped and in seconds, I had him by his neck, I pulled him off her and threw him against the wall.

Yes. I was extra violent today.

"DON'T TOUCH HER." I growled,
moving forward to hit him. Lupus was making me do this. He was livid as hell.

He didn't like the idea of any other man being near his mate when she was in heat.

But Ryder has Gamma blood— warrior blood— in his veins. He stood up too, and glared at me.

"What the fuck was that for, Chance?" He asked, his eyes turning black as his wolf took over.

"You—" I wanted to tell him that he touched my mate in her heat but Olivia's voice stopped me.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" She yelled, pointing at us. "I am already having a headache. Don't add onto it. Just leave!"

Ryder's eyes turned back to their blue color and he looked at her in worry. "But, Liv—"

"Please, just leave..." She whispered.

Her voice was so broken that it kind of broke my heart to hear her talk like that.

If Ryder was taken aback, he didn't show it and left after a glare at me.

We were alone now.

Me and my mate.

'Good that they went,' Lupus purred, 'Now we can mark her and make her ours.'

'Lupus.' I said. 'Shut up.'

I stood next to Olivia's bed and looked at her as she laid in the bed, struggling.

She looked and was surprised to see me still there.

"You still here—" she began but I cut her off but I kept a hand over her mouth, softly.

"Shhhh," I whispered, as I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkled like never before making her look absolutely beautiful.

Oh god. Save me.

•°•°•

•Olivia•

"Are you okay?" Chance whispered, touching my face.

His eyes were flashing from black to grey and his hair were tousled in the sexiest way ever.

I noticed how his eyes filled with lust as he looked at me and my raging hormones didn't help me either.

I kept telling myself that I should resist him but it was so freaking hard with my body burning like a damn furnace!

He is mate. He is supposed to calm me. I don't care. It's his job.

But still...I don't know...

"Olivia, please, if you hurting, just tell me I.... I don't know what to do. You are in heat now and my wolf if losing it. I am trying so hard to keep control—" he rambled away.

And that did it.

I fucking lost it.

(Mild sexual content ahead. Readers below the age of 13 are suggested not to read! You will not miss on the story content)

I jumped up from my position in bed and hugged him. Wrapping my legs and arms against him, desperate for any sort of skin contact to be honest.

"Woah," he whispered, holding me in place and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

My skin touched his and it calmed my scorching body a bit. But it was like a bucket in the ocean.

Hardly mattered.

I wanted more. I needed more.

Plus I knew he was attracted to me because of my heat. So why not!

I pressed my lips against his exposed neck, my body liking the contact. Tingles exploded and it made it 100 times better.

Anyone can quench your heat. But it's much better if it's your mate. Because your body accepts them both physically and mentally.

My lips moved from his neck to his jaw line, back down to his collar bone and then up to his cheeks and the corner of his mouth.

"Oli!" He moaned, his hold tighting on my waist and I groaned in approval.

My hormones were way too high and the way my core was throbbing and burning, I needed this.

I needed a release.

I worked with my lips a bit more and started licking and sucking his neck. I chose the spot where his neck and shoulders met, and where he should bare my mark.

He moaned again, his fingers brushing against my exposed stomach as I sucked his neck again. I nipped it lightly and then licked to ease the sting.

My hands moved to his hair and I fisted a handful of his hair, tugging them.

He groaned and slammed me on the bed, climbing on top of me. So that he was the one in control.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

He attacked my neck and sucked and kissed it just like I did with him.

I moaned, pressing my body against his. I slipped my hand under his shirt, feeling the need to touch his skin.

Another wave of heat hit me and I moaned in pain.

He lifted his head and sniffed the air. His eyes darkened when he took in the scent of my increased arousal.

His pupils dilated and he growled lowly, slamming his lips on mine.

I moaned, my body reacting positively. I returned to his kiss and moved my lips against his, loving the way they fit perfectly together.

My hands roamed around his back and he got up a little on his knees. With a glance at my eager expression, he he took his T-shirt off and leaned down to kiss me again

My wolf purred at the sight of my gorgeous mate shirtless and I couldn't help but feel more aroused.

We broke from our kiss breathless. But I didn't stop.

My lips moved to his shoulder and kissed his shoulder blades. He groaned and kissed my collar bones, where his mark will lie.

I moaned, angling my head, giving him a better access.

His fingers touched my bare stomach again and I sucked in a deep breathe at how good it felt.

My legs were wrapped around his hips and I started rubbing myself against his hard member.

My wolf approved of the contact and I moaned, loving the friction it gave me.

He froze on top of me and growled lowly, burying his face in my neck.

My fingers explored the dip of his lower back and I grinded against him harder.

[ Readers below 13 can continue to read from here ]

"We need to stop." He groaned, breathing heavily.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Stop? Why? This felt so good.

I shook my head and tried to bring him back down when he started getting up.

He got up from top of me.

"This...this is not right." He said, shaking his head.

"If I do anything right now. It will be like I am taking advantage of your state and that's not how things are supposed to be done."

His cheeks were flushed and his face looked flustered and he hastily snatched his T-shirt from the ground and exited the room as if I staying with me tortured him.

The fact the his "little member" was excited didn't go unnoticed by me as I saw his obvious erection. He was attracted and filled with lust too. Then why did he leave? Was I so undesirable?

Did he really hate me that much?

My eyes watered and my body heat wasn't the only issue anymore. My body and heart hurt as I laid in the bed with my head on the cool mattress.

I remember getting up and locking the door, so that no unmated wolves come in.

I don't want to be almost raped again.

My body still burned in want and desperation but I didn't do anything about it.

I just laid in bed and endured the pain, waiting for it to subside.

Afterall, I was used to enduring pains.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

------------------

(A/N)

Chance is right. Things are about to get more complicated *evil smile*

1. DON'T CALL MY BABY (OLIVIA) DESPERATE. SHE WAS IN HEAT. IT WAS HER BODY AND HORMONES SPEAKING, NOT HER.

2. I like Lupus more than Chance *sulks*

3. Chance is a fucking idiot.

But I do appreciate he didn't go far in her state.

Because honestly, it would have been like taking advantage of her drugged state.

4. I fucking love you guys for voting and commenting and reading my book I love you I love you I love you

5. *Sign here if you want Xander to be dead*

6. I debated good 10 minutes what to name this chapter. I had a choice between WILDEST DREAMS by Taylor swift and ANIMALS by maroon 5.

I settled with animals.

Even though I fucking love Taylor.

I hope you guys liked the chapter! Let me know your thoughts!!

Release meant cum/coming- for those who didn't know.

Poor Oli didn't get it though 😂

Sorry to my horny-readers...you didn't get much smut this time 😂

Maybe in the future? 😏❤️

I'mma go sleep now, it's 3 😂❤️

I LOVE YOU!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE ❤️

-Love_Yourself_10_x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lilith. By W

Werewolf

388K 9.5K 34
I, Alexander Stone, reject you..." he trailed off, he doesn't even know my name. " as my mate, my soul and the luna of this pack" as soon as those wo...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
102K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
129K 3.4K 24
Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell down the stairs with the panic that had...