ACHEŁŁE

By NikolinaMikolcic

A is for angelic, a truly pure heart C is for compassion, her finest side. H is for hope, that she always has... More

Quick Info
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not An Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Our journey ends here!

Chapter 47

140 8 0
By NikolinaMikolcic

(Please don't judge, I suck at these kind of scenes. This is actually the chapter I was writing for the longest time.)

...

The moment we stepped into the house, I was pinned against the wall and kissed by Alex. His hands were roaming all over my body and the sparks were driving me mad. They were stronger than ever before.

He bit my lower lip and I moaned.

"Shit, what are you doing to me?" He growled in my ear.

"I...I don't...know..." I managed to say.

"You are driving me fucking insane." He sucked the mark and bit on it. I started to shake in his arms and moan his name - it was so pleasurable that I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

He smirked against my neck and then did something that made me gasp in shock.

He ripped my dress in half.

That means...

I was standing before him only in my see-through, black lacy underwear.

Alex licked his lips and bit onto his lower lip.

"When did you get this?" He approached me and started to circle me.

"I've h-had it for a w-w-while." I'm sure my cheeks were tomato red.

"And never wore it for anyone?" He was teasing by now, I know it.

"No. Only for you." I breathed out when he touched the line of my panties.

Oh, my God.

"Very well. Now strip." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

What?

"Joking. Relax and give me your hand." He came into view and I took his hand.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, taking my other hand and kissing my knuckles.

I nodded, not being able to find the words.

"Your heart is racing like crazy." He smiled at me, still dressed, by the way.

I breathed in and out and felt my body relaxing.

Calm your nerves, girl. You can do this.

And then something flashed in my mind.

A very ugly memory.

Jullian.

I tensed again and tears brimmed at my eyes.

"Baby? Leave Jullian out of this. He is dead, end of story." Alex said.

"H-how did you know I was thinking about h-" I whispered.

"Because I know you." He kissed my lips and lifted me up. He started to walk towards our room.

"Do you trust me?" Alex asked when he lowered me on the neatly made bed.

"Yes." I answered immediately.

"Lay down."

"One thing, mister." I suddenly found courage to speak up.

"Hmm?"

"Strip." He looked at me, amusement clear in his eyes.

When he was left only in his boxers, he climbed on top of me, holding his weight on his hands that were on both sides of my head.

"I will kiss every single part of your body. Every scar. Every stretch mark. Your face that I love so much. Your curves. Your fingers. Everything." He said and I smiled, spilling the tears that formed in my eyes. He kissed them and I let out a quiet laugh.

"I hope those were happy tears." He lifted his eyebrow.

"They were." I pulled him closer and rested his forehead against mine, rubbing my nose against his. We were both smiling.

"I love you." We said in unison and chuckled.

"Now let me make you feel good. You have more worth to me than any diamond in this world, okay?" He started to kiss me as he promised a minute ago and I barely whispered an 'okay' as an answer.

He kissed and sucked my neck, leaving hickeys all over the place. Than, he switched his lips on my collarbone and started to trail down do my breasts.

He looked at me, looking for permission to take my bra off and I nervously nodded.

He reached behind my back and tried unclasping it, but I had to help. I held my hands on the cups for a few moments before Alex snatched them away and put them above my head. He threw the bra across the room and looked down.

I broke free from his grip and covered myself but once again he took my hands and held them in his firm grip. He was looking into my eyes and I swear I had a feeling that I'm melting under his gaze.

"Never cover yourself. You are beautiful in every way. And now you gave me this huge honor of seeing you like this. I can't believe you're sharing this intimate moment with me.

You don't know how grateful I am for you.

Me, Alex McCarter, having such an angel as a mate?"

I am shocked.

Like, totally.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked.

"I do." I relaxed and he let go of my arms, continuing the little torture with his lips.

When he really kissed every part of my body, I was panting and sweating like crazy.

And I knew he could smell me.

"Jesus, Ach. You are panting like I just fucked your brains out." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I growled.

He chuckled at my nervousness. Seconds later, my mate ripped my panties to shreds. He pushed a finger inside of me and started to pull it in and out. He added one more finger and his tongue.

Holy shit.

Oh, my.

I'm done.

This is too good.

I was gripping the sheets so hard that I ripped both them and the bed.

I felt something in the pit of my stomack and felt my knees shaking.

"Let go, baby."

And I did.

Screaming his name...I reached my first climax.

Oh, boy.

"You good?" I looked up and saw him, again, on top of me.

"I'm...I..." I started to giggle and he laughed.

"Yeah. I know. Because I came to. In my boxers." When I heard that, I started to laugh so bad that Alex started to frown.

"I'm sorry. I just..." I chuckled and kissed him. He responded right away and our heavy make out session started.

We never kissed like this.

It was pure passion, hunger.

I took of his boxers with my toes and was met with his hard member.

And shit, it was big.

"How the heck will that fit in me?" I screamed in surprise.

"You'll see." He kissed me once more before positioning himself between my legs, the tip of his member touching my entrance.

"Tell me when you're ready. I'll wait." He said, looking at my face.

I don't have to think.

I want this.

I want him.

And nothing will stop me now.

I nodded and he kissed me at the same time when he slowly entered me. I gasped in his mouth, tears falling down my face.

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

"Oh, my God." I cried out.

Why does this hurt so much?

"Can I move?" He panted.

"Mhm." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

He moved slowly out and back inside of me. When he was back inside, he hit something in me that made my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Again, Alex. Faster." I moaned out and he followed my instructions.

Hours and hours after, the room was still filled with our moans, pants, the sound of flesh hitting flesh and the smell of sweat.

"Can't...take it..." He moaned.

"I'm close too..." I pulled my nails down his back when we reached our climax and he fell on top of me.

The room is now completely trashed. The bed is broken, there are feathers everywhere, the sheets are ripped along with the mattress and the comforter.

All in all, we had fun.

"I'm tired." I said.

"Me, too. Baby, I think we made a new record on the pack's Sex List." He kissed my shoulder and I laughed at his words.

"Pull your d-i-c-k out of me, will you?" I sweetly asked.

"No. He likes to be inside of you. Very sweet and warm. Comfy, too."

"Alex...what do I have to do for you to listen to me?" I pouted.

"Have a shower with me and make me a sandwich?" I giggled and nodded.

But, when he pulled out of me...

Fuck.

I hissed in pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worry.

"I'm so sore. It hurts like hell. You, fucker." I slapped his bare chest and he laughed.

"Oh, cut the shit, you loved every minute of it." I tried to contain my smile but failed miserably.

"Carry me?" I lifted my arms and he did what I pleaded for.

...

When we took a shower and wore some clothes, Alex ate his sandwich and carried me back to the room.

Trashed room.

"Well, aren't we wild." Alex stated the obvious.

"Don't worry about it." I chanted something Sean taught me and the room looked like no one ever stepped a foot in it. I love magic.

"Damn, I love it when you're in your geek mode." I slapped his head and he laughed.

"I also love it when I'm between your legs and you're panting and sc..." He looked at my face and stopped blabbering.

"You are officially sex crazed." I stated with raised eyebrows.

"As you wish, princess." He kissed me and pulled me towards bed.

I fell on top of him and his chest rumbled with laughter.

"What? Why are you laughing?" I lazily asked.

"You will hate me if I tell you." He chuckled.

"I know my neck is filled with hickeys." He laughed so loud after I said that, that I had to lift my head and look at him.

He was my angel, especially when he laughed like that.

Head thrown back, eyes shut, lips curved up...perfect.

"What's with the staring?" He asked, amused.

I just kept on looking at him.

He hugged my body and looked at me the same way.

"Thank you." I said all of a sudden.

"What for?"

"Everything." I shrugged.

"Thank you, too." He kissed the top of my head and smiled.

"Can we sleep now? I'm drained." I pleaded.

"Of course, my love."

"Good night, sex-crazed boy, I love you." I giggled a little and laid beside him, snuggling in the crock of his neck and kissing his mark that was made during the mating.

"Good night, woman, I love you and you really need to stop calling me that." He chuckled and kissed my mark.

"Okay, Alexander. Night, babe." I felt him kiss my temple and that's the last thing I remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 82.9K 26
[[COMPLETED-- Under Revision]] She had seen the way that death always seemed to follow the connection shared by mates and she had no intention of goi...
300K 7.9K 21
Annabelle is the runt of the litter her parents disowned her the day she was born just because they wanted a boy so he can be the next alpha. When A...
3.3K 34 3
For those seeking perfection... For those seeking true love... For those seeking revenge...
366K 10.1K 32
Pain was all she knew. And if happiness was what she was seeking, she has to uncover her hidden past and her dark secrets to achieve her goal. Will s...