Just a fan or more? (Myles Pa...

By ineedahero143

Read and find out. (: More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 1

2.5K 22 0
By ineedahero143

Cassie's p.o.v
I'm sitting on my bed listening to music, Kalin and Myles to be exact. Let me tell you what I think about them. I think they are the most amazing people on the planet. But if I'm telling the truth here... Myles Parrish is my favorite. I am completely and utterly in love with him when he doesn't even know who I am. He NEVER will.

So as I was saying.. I'm sitting on my bed listening to keep up by Kalin and Myles when my mom calls me to dinner. I go out and eat. As soon as I'm done I go back to my room and get on twitter. I see that Myles is being active. 'Okay Cassie here's your shot.' I thought to myself. I tweeted '@yourboymyles 1 2 3 just follow my lead. Can you keep up with me cause I'm not slowing down?' I sent it and waited. While I was waiting I went to get a drink. I walked to the kitchen and got some apple juice. Then I walked back to my room. I picked up my phone and saw a notification and yes.. It was my future husband Myles. I freaked out. When I say "freaked out" I mean FREAKED OUT! I clicked on it after I calmed down and he had said '@cassieg143_ I can keep up up, can you keep up? I can keep up, baby can you keep up with me?' I tweeted back '@yourboymyles blessed 🙌 prayer hands 🙏.' In less than a minute he had tweeted me back '@cassieg143_ headed to the top from the bottom. (;' I swear I almost died at the winky face. I tweeted him back '@yourboymyles I love you.' And he tweeted '@cassieg143_ love you more beautiful.' I checked my notifications after I retweeted and favorited the tweets. I saw that he started following me. You know I would be freaking out but he was just tweeting me and I had just calmed down so I pretty much have it under control. I went on ticket master and saw that they were having a concert like 2 miles away from my house the next week. I really wanted to go so I ordered tickets. You may wonder why I said ticketS. Its because my friend Sami likes them too. So I'm gonna surprise her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...