Best friend | ChanBaek (Compl...

Bởi My_gaydar_is_beeping

"I fell in love with my best friend." -Jason Chen Byun Baekhyun accidentally slips and faceplants for his be... Xem Thêm

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chanyeol birthday special
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGSOO
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Tagged
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
♡♡♡Final♤♤♤

Chapter 23

2.4K 134 40
Bởi My_gaydar_is_beeping

Me to my crush: This could be us but you don't like me :')

Not edited this chapter, writing this from my phone.

"Luhan where are you going?"

The blue haired male abruptly stopped up right beside the school gate, turning around to face the owner of the deep voice.

"Uhm just over the road, need to buy-" The shorter of the two interrupted him.

"Lu, we're not dumb. Kris literary saw you walk into the school across from ours yesterday."

Luhan swallowed at glanced at Kris, he bit his tongue not sure how he was going to tell them.

"Fine," He sighed "I know someone who goes to that school so I kinda go there to eat with him and yeah, please don't tell anyone Tao." He gave a hopeful gaze to the panda looking male.

"If you tell me who. Luhan, we're your friends." Tao chuckled.

"Okay, I am meeting Sehun-"

"THAT GUY TO TALK SO MUCH-"

Screeching Luhan lunged forward and slapped his hand over Kris' mouth "Shut up Kris, yes the guy I talk about so much."

"Can we join?" Kris said when Luhan removed his hand from his mouth.

Rolling his eyes Luhan shook his head "No you can't."

"Why not?" The two of them said in sync.

"Because you will embarrass me." Luhan turned around to start walking again, only to hear footsteps behind him "I said no-"

The couple ran in front of him, over the road, now standing on the other side of the road waving to Luhan who really felt like jumping into the road at the moment.

Cursing under his breath,  Luhan crossed the road, grabbed each of their ears and dragged them towards the school.

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

"Luhan is late today." Minseok stole a piece of bread from Jongdae's lunch box making the other whine and hit him.

"Who's idea was it to sit on this cold ass rooftop to eat our lunch!?" Kyungsoo snuggled more into his jacket, too cold to even touch his food.

Baekhyun sipped his tea "It was yours."

"No, it wasn't." Kyungsoo denied shooting Baekhyun a glare.

"It really was your idea, you came up to us and said," Jongin jumped up and waved his finger in the air "Let's all it on the rooftop because why the fuck not," Jongin said trying to mimic Kyungsoo's voice.

"I do not sound like that..." Kyungsoo mumbled and grabbed a piece of food from his box.

The metal doors slammed open and Luhan along with two unfamiliar males came walking outside, Luhan holding onto their ears.

"Sorry I am late." He let go of them and immediately ran to sit beside Sehun.

"Mind introducing us?" Sehun suggested eyeing the two suspiciously.

"Oh, right." Luhan first pointed at the tallest of the two "That's Kris," Then at the slightly shorter one "And that's Tao."

"I'm Baekhyun and that's Chanyeol, big eyes is Kyungsoo, the tan one is Jongin, over there is Jongdae and the cat-eyed is Minseok, and beside Luhan is Sehun." Baekhyun smiled at the two.

Tao and Kris glanced at each other. Kris opened his mouth about to say something to Baekhyun, but a yell from Minseok interrupted him.

"JONGDAE GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY ASS!"

♡♡♡Later that day♤♤♤

T

wisting the door handle, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked inside the house. The cries of a baby and soft singing filled their ears and a small smile etched onto Baekhyun's lips.

"Aerum?"  He called out making the singing stop. Baekhyun grabbed his giant's hand and dragged him into the kitchen.

The cries got louder the closer they got and when they got to the kitchen Aerum looked quite tired there she stood rocking back and forth.

She smiled in slight relief when she noticed Baekhyun "Oh thank God you're back, please hold Haneul while I shower." She pleaded to him, there were bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess.

Baekhyun nodded grabbing the crying Haneul from her hands, Aerum  thanked him and ran out of the kitchen after giving Chanyeol a quick hug too.

Haneul hadn't stopped crying and Baekhyun didn't really know what to do at the moment.

"Sshh Haneul, big brother Baekhyun is here, mama Aerum is just going to take a shower." Baekhyun whispered to the baby.

He stopped crying for mere seconds then cried even more.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed, trying to come up with a plan.

It clicked somewhere in his mind.

"Chan, follow me, we're going to my room and I need your help with something." Baekhyun speed walked to his room, Chanyeol following after him slightly confused.

"What do you need my help with?" Chanyeol said over the cries. Baekhyun  pointed at a guitar in the corner of his room.

"On my desk is a sheet with some notes, see if you can play those."

Chanyeol walked over to the desk, picked up the sheet and scanned it a couple a times, then he walked over to the guitar and picked it up.

Baekhyun was rocking his arms back and forth, using his left hand to wipe away the tears on Haneul's small cheeks.

He sat down on the bed "Please, start playing."

Chanyeol nodded and played the first cord of the song.

A/n So imagine that the melody is a guitar and uh yeah

Somewhere half through the song Haneul had stopped crying and was just sniffing a he looked up at his older brother that was singing with his eyes closed.

Chanyeol nearly forgot to play as he listened to Baekhyun's soft voice.

At the end of the song Haneul had fallen asleep in Baekhyun's arms. Carefully Baekhyun rose up from his bed and exiting the room.

Meanwhile Chanyeol out the guitar back in place and just decided to lay down on the soft bed.

Seconds later Baekhyun came back, closing the door behind him and crawled into the bed.

He laid down beside Chanyeol and snuggled up to his side. Chanyeol shifted so he laid in his side, hugging Baekhyun close to him and putting his head on top of his raven black locks.

"Did you write that song?" Chanyeol asked after a couple of seconds with silence.

Baekhyun hummed "With help from someone I know though." His voice was slightly muffled from beging squished into Chanyeol's chest.

The older moved his head a little so he could look into Chanyeol's eyes, he smiled and quickly pecked his lips.

"The talent show is soon," Baekhyun said "Me, Jongdae, and Minseok have prepared everything."

"Mind telling me the reason you joined in the first place?"

"Well, I have heard scouts from companies come to our school to see if they can find any new trainees." Baekhyun hid his face back into Chanyeol's chest.

"You won't leave me right?"

Baekhyun did a dramatic gasp "Of course, I won't leave my best friend and boyfriend!... and hopefully future husband.." Baekhyun whispered the last part.

Chanyeol smiled pleased and squeezed Baekhyun "Well I will be your number one fan." He yawned.

"School was tiring today," Baekhyun sighed "Let's take a nap."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.4K 1.3K 45
Simple and light love story between 2 finest friends who starts with denial of love. Park Chanyeol - the ego man Byun Baekhyun - the never serious...
16K 691 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
44.3K 2.3K 33
"I-It felt so real tho.." "It's 2 in the morning, let me have my beauty sleep." Byun Baekhyun, that one kid that has everything going rig...
80.3K 4.7K 14
Ⓢinging was Byun Baekhyun's passion; music was his dream, and nothing could stand between him and it. But what would happen to his personal life when...