Obsidian (Sequel to Alien) Ja...

By goldensunflowers98

Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evi... More

Obsidian (Sequel to Alien) Jason McCann Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Trailer for Alien
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
New Story Alert: Ceasefire (Draco Malfoy)

Chapter 24

79.2K 1.4K 356
By goldensunflowers98

Juliet's POV

I wake up to see an empty space beside me. I touch the spot to feel that it was cold, so Jason must have been awake for a while. Looking over at the clock, I see it's 1 in the morning.

I get out of bed and look down at my choice of clothing. I was only in my bra and panties. I walked over to our closet and threw on a Ralph Lauren dress shirt from Jason clothes. It reached my knees. I left it unbuttoned, revealing the front half of my body. I shrugged and walked out. Everybody would be asleep or out on a job, plus his office is right down the hall.

I tip toe to his office and put my ear on the door to see if anyone was in there. I heard him muttering angry words in Spanish on the phone. I sighed and scanned my hand to enter his office.

The door opened and the first thing I saw was Jason's back faced to the door as he looked out the huge window to the beautiful scenery below.

My Jason even looks attractive from behind in those slacks with his shirt tucked in, one hand in his pocket as he paced back and forth. He looked and acted like a dominant lion all hours of the day. Jason has always been so attractive. I calmed down my raging hormones for my hot boyfriend and tip toed quietly towards him. He didn't seem to realize my presence yet.

I went and sat behind him on his desk. I crossed my right leg over the other and leaned back on the desk with my palms supporting me from behind.

I bit my lip as I watched his broad shoulders tense and untense as he spoke into the phone. Ever since that day we well...ya know...I've been feeling different towards him.

He hung up the phone and sighed as he took a sip of the whiskey in his hand.

"A bit late on the drinking there, Jay, Jay?"

He turned around with a smile and as soon as he looked down at what I was wearing his smile dropped.

Getting self conscious, I bit my lip in nervousness and sat up to close the dress shirt.

As I went to the first button, my hand was grabbed and placed onto Jason shoulder as his arms went around my petite waist.

"Don't," he breathed. "Don't ever cover up in front of Jay Jay, alright, Kitten?"

I bit my lip and nodded slowly, with a gulp.

His hands rubbed up and down my thighs and that familiar feeling from the other day when we were in the kitchen came back.

He peered at me through his eye lashes and moistened his heart shape plum lips. I kept my gaze on the softest pair of lips I'd ever came across and saw them turn up into a sultry smirk.

He came closer and pressed my favourite pair of lips on mine. Jay Jay's lips were always so soft and addictive that I had to kiss back but the feeling in the pit of my stomach and my kitty feeling weird were still there. Seeing how Jay Jay's pants became tighter in the front as he was pressed up against the front of the entrance of my kitty I think he realized.

"Mm Kitten how can you be so sexy yet so innocence," he murmurs sexily. "My little Kitten keeps get badder and badder as she grows up."

"Jay," I breathed out as he placed feather like kisses down my neck.

"Mm, yes, Kitten?" He mumbled through his kisses.

"The feelings back..." I mumbled awkwardly and embarrassed.

"Hmm what feeling?" He mummers as if he didn't know when I was defiantly sure that he did.

"You know which one," I whispered shyly, as I nuzzled my head in his dress shirt covered shoulder.

"Tell me what feeling you mean, kitten," His voice sounded like he was about to lose control.

"Jay Jay," I whined.

He smirked through his kisses on my neck and took his head out of my neck as he smirked up at me.

"What's wrong, kitten?"

"Jay Jay," I frowned huffing, crossing my hands over my chest.

His eyes darted down to my developing chest and his eyes fired with lust as he stared at my bra covered breast.

I looked down and realised they looked bigger and more exposed this way. I gasped and removed my hands to close the dress shirt but once again Jason took my hands away, holding them behind my back

"Kitten," he growled. "What did I just say about covering around Jay Jay?"

"I'm sorry," I say innocently, with a pout playing on my lips.

"Ugh," he grunted before falling head first into my breasts, releasing my arms. His heavy breath tickled my skin and I giggled.

"What are you doing to me, kitten?" He mumbles into my chest.

"I dunno Jay Jay." I start tracing patterns on his back. He tenses and un tenses when it starts to tickle. He relaxes in my arms so I'm practically carrying him.

I unbutton his shirt while his head is still in my chest. I move the expensive material down his shoulders and stop at his forearms.

I start rubbing his biceps and smile when I see the goose bumps form on his skin. I move my hand to his back and he moves his big hands to my bottom, pushing me closer to his body and leaving his hands resting there.

I continued massaging his back and his neck while also running my hands through his hair. His purrs only got louder and louder as the butterflies in my stomach kept increasing. The sound of pleasure from his lips is like music to my little ears. I love pleasuring my Jay Jay. His happiness is everything to me.

"You're making me tired, Kitten," he slurs tiredly in my chest.

"Then come back to bed with me, Jay Jay..." I whisper into his ear.

He shivers as my breath hits his skin.

"I have work to do, kitten," he sighs.

Ever since that day in our bedroom I've constantly been wanting nothing more then to be in Jason's presence. I feel a magnetic pull to him whenever he'd be away that always leads me back to him. I just always wanna be with him more then anything and right now I want nothing more then for him to come to bed with me. The only time I can be away from him is when I'm not conscious.

I rub my foot up and down his leg and he stiffens in my hold.

I pull his head out of my chest and look deep into his, now dark with lust, golden caramel eyes with my violet eyes wide, blinking my eye lashes innocently. My daddy always wins mommy over with this look. Runs In the family I guess.

"I don't wanna go to bed alone, Jay Jay," I say quietly as I look into his eyes.

"What do you want then, Kitten?" He visibly gulps.

"I want you, Jay Jay."

A look of pure lust and love flashes through his eyes as he gulps loudly. Not being able to speak, he nods and lifts my up by my bare thighs, not daring to take his eyes off of me as we walk blindly out of his office. Everything seems to disappear when I'm around Jay Jay.

And I mean it because some how I didn't see Tyler awkwardly standing there, rubbing his neck.

"Jay Jay," I whisper in his ear as we walk to our room.

"Mhm, Kitten?"

"Tyler's behind you."

He stiffens at my words and grips my thighs in a vice like grip.

"Why the fuck are you standing there watching me and my girl?" He growls with his back turned to Tyler making sure I'm all covered from Tyler's eyes.

"I uh I um...You uh," he stutters.

"Spit it out. I'm kinda fucking busy!" Jason hisses.

I rub his back that's been covered by his wife beater.

"Your shipments are here sir and you told me tell you as soon when it came so...It came," he says with a innocent shrug.

Jason's sighs and meets my eyes.

"Give us a minute," Jason says with his eyes fixed on mine and his back still turned to Tyler.

"Yes sir," Tyler says, before scurrying off.

Jay Jay pushes my back up against a wall in the hallway and looks deeply into my eyes.

"Can you wait for me, Kitten?" He pouts so adorably.

I nibble on his bottom lip while playing with his perfectly cut hair behind his head. He moans into my mouth before I pull away with a giggle and rest my forehead on his.

"Please don't be too long Jay Jay," I pout not wanting him to leave.

"Mm, I wouldn't dream of keeping you waiting, my innocent little kitten," he says, pecking my lips.

"Hurry up and go." I tap his shoulders for him to put me down but he doesn't.

Instead he walks us to our bedroom, puts in the code and places me on the bed slower then usual.

"Is my little Kitten going to wait for her Jay Jay?" He asks seductively, while running his finger tips up and down my bare stomach.

I nod and bite my lip innocently as I stare up at my greek god of a mate.

"Mm that's my girl," he rasps before planting a firm kiss on my lips that makes me lie down on the bed almost taking him with me until he pulls away.

"Later Kitten," he says huskily, burning my insides before winking and biting his lip.

He walks away from me and buttons his shirt up to look professional before closing the door behind him.

"What is he doing to me?" I mumble to myself, curling up on the bed and pulling the duvet over me. I soon fall asleep, basking in the scent of Jason that was all over the room.

___________________________________________

"Kitten, wake up. Wake up, sweetheart." I hear a voice pull me from my sleep. A tired moan come out of my mouth as I pull the person down, slamming their face in between my breasts to shut them up. "No talking. It's sleepy time." I slur, petting the person's soft hair. I know it was Jason but sleep is more important at the moment.

Jason's body vibrates in laughter, which came out muffled by my breasts. He gently pulls my hands off his head and stands back up. His hand caresses my cheek. "Babygirl, I'm tired and I just want to cuddle with you in the tub." My left eye pops open at that and I look over at him. "W-what?" I yawn.

"Remember? I just put in the brand new Jacuzzi tub and I want to try it out. Come on, pleaseeee?" he pouts begging. "Jay, it's," I look over at the clock." 3:28 in the morning. What is wrong with you?" I ask, trying to pull the sheet back over my head, but Jason rips it off of me. His hands slip under me and he picks me up bridal style. "You are coming to cuddle in the tub with me and that's final." Jason says with a playful determined look on his face as he stomps to the bathroom.

I snuggle my face in his chest and start falling asleep again. He sets me on the counter and rips off his clothes before doing the same to my bra and panties. I don't even react since I am so tired.

He picks me back up again and before I know it, I'm submerged in hot, bubbly, lavender infused water while sitting on Jason's lap. The jets gently massaged our sore muscles. I hear a relaxed sigh come from Jason as he grabs my head and rests it against his hard chest. I lazily kiss where his steady heartbeat is as he caresses my bare body with his large, protective, and possessive hands. "I love you, Jay Jay." I mumble into his chest, gently and slowly running my hands over his hard chiseled torso. He shivers at my touch and I can feel goosebumps raise all over his body under my fingers. "I love you too, kitten." he whispers, kissing my hair and resting his head on mine as I play with his fingers. This was bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
7.4K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
121 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...
135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...