Hideaway [h.s]

By happydays1d

BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain t... More

Authors Note
Recap
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
Epilogue
Devotion

133

299K 5.9K 22.9K
By happydays1d

*sexual content* cough cough

"Come on babe you need to go to bed." I try to bring a playful Harry to sleep. Ever since we got back, he's gotten all silly again. His mood changes so quickly when he's drunk.

"I rather not." He shrugs as we get to the bedroom, his body jetting over to the bed where he crashed down on it with his shoes still on. He lays on his back, sprawled out at the end of the mattress.

"Harry you need to sleep."

"I'm not tired." He says.

"Well you need to get tired." I chuckle while taking off my tight jeans.

He tilts his head up, seeing how I'm undressing to get changed. He then props himself up on his elbows, watching me undress myself into the red lingerie.

"You know," He begins with the cheeky tone in his voice. "Their is one thing that  always tires me out.." he smirks while looking at the crotch area of his jeans.

I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"You're too drunk." I shake my head.

"I beg to differ. If I'm able drive home, I'm more then able to fuck you." He grins as I take off my long sleeve. I grab the short black satin robe and leave it open on my shoulders.

"Harry I love you but you should go to bed." I murmur while walking over to the bed in just my red bra and underwear.

I stop at his legs, bending down to take off his shoes. He stays stretched out on the bed as I slip them off and toss them to the ground.

I stand back up and grab his belt, undoing it so I can take off his pants. He elevates his hips a bit as I take off his black jeans, tossing them onto the ground. When I look back to his tight black boxers, I realized he was harder then ever.

"Harry! What are you not understanding? It's time to go to sleep." I laugh.

"And I will," He says while grasping my hips and pulling me closer to him so I stand between his legs at the edge of the bed. "I just need something to get me there." He sits up fully, looking down at my body.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I chuckle.

"Okay then how about a kiss?" He smiles innocently, his perfectly straight teeth shining through. I know too well what devious things hide behind that charming smile.

"Of course." I nod anyway, knowing I had to be careful or things can change very quickly.

He pulls me to straddle his lap, holding my spread thighs as my arms lightly hooked around his neck. He grins at me before a pair of lips meet mine. They tasted like alcohol with a mix of cigarettes, but it still suited him. His hands rubbed my thighs as he kissed me passionately. Our lips mended like puzzle pieces- desperately moving together. My hands held his jagged sides as his made their way to my bum.

He falls backwards onto the bed, taking me with him so I'm on all fours above his body. Our lips don't break at the transition. He bites down on my lower lip, pulling it before kissing me again.

When I felt and heard the hard smack on my bum, I couldn't help but whimper in pleasure.

He smirks into my lips while rubbing the burning area he just slapped. Our kissing got more heated, the pressure between my legs became more noticeable.

When I felt his two fingers push into me, it was game over. I gasped into his lips as he pumped his fingers, curling them repetitively. He kept kissing me as my breathing patterns changed. He knew he was making me weak, I was giving into him.

"You're awfully wet for someone who just wants a kiss.." He murmurs with a smirk while working fingers in and out of me. His snide remark makes me pull away from him, sitting up straight on his covered hard bulge.

"What do you want Harry?" I murmur while rocking my hips teasing over him.

He sucks in a breath between his teeth as I grind on him with the heat between my legs.

"To let me fuck you." He says bluntly.

I smirk while seeing him give into me, so desperately wanting me to touch him.

"I don't know," I keep rocking my hips. "I feel like I can finish you off just like this." I say teasingly, grinding through the fabric of his tight black boxers.

"Amelia," He groans in irritation.

I keep moving my hips back in forth over his length. I want him too, very bad, but I wanna see how much I can put him to that breaking point. I smirk at him while doing this, wanting to see him snap and take control. He's always such a turn on when he takes control.

"What's wrong Harry?" I say teasingly.

"You're playing a really risky game here, wanting me to plead for you." He murmurs.

He snaps up in a sitting position, grabbing my throat and bringing me closer to look into his dark eyes.

"But remember, I never fucking beg." He mutters, a small smirk staying plastered on my lips.

I feel him grab the rope of my black silk robe, taking it out and bundling it firm in his hand. I looked at him confused before he whipped off the robe and threw me back on the bed, toward the pillows. I lay flat on the comforter as he crawls on top of me, sitting up straight to straddle my stomach.

He throws off his shirt, giving me a view of the littering tattoos and muscles up his body. He take the rope and leans forward to grab my two wrists, bringing then to the bar of the headboard.

I didn't know what he was doing until I realize my wrists were being tied together and stuck to the headboard behind me. I can't help but shoot my eyes to him in nervousness, feeling a bit out of my element.

He notices my discomfort, "Relax, one pull of the string and it can be unraveled." His raspy voice conveys before he kisses my neck.

I don't know how I'm going to be able to touch him at all when my hands are restrained like this. I love to run my hands down his back or knot them in his hair. I arch my back against his body, feeling my senses heighten already just by not being able to use my hands.

He gets off my stomach, moving himself between my legs. He kiss down my stomach, holding my thighs open. My knees are propped up as his shirtless torso stays between them. I so badly want to pull at his thick curls but I know I can't. I bet he's tied me up like this to get me back at teasing him.

He sits up and slides off my laced underwear, throwing it at the end of the bed before kissing down my inner thigh. When he got closer to the sensitive are between my legs, my stomach knotted and my hip raised slightly off the bed.

I bite my lip as he hovers his lips over the exposed area, letting his hot breath crash against the skin and coursing a shudder through me. He looks up at me with a devilish smirk before running his tongue across me.

I flinch at his movement, grasping the bedpost for resistance. My breathing rhythms change as the pleasure courses through me.

He lapses his tongue around the bundle of nerves while keeping my legs spread wide. I gasp and grip harder onto the bed post, feeling the pleasure elevate through me.

He pulls back, sitting up and grabbing the box of condoms in the bag at the end of the bed. He rips open the black box and detaching one of the condoms, ripping the foil with his teeth.

But when I hear the sound of the front door opening downstairs, my heart stops. Harry hears it to because he shoots his direction towards the noise, quickly getting up and shuffling to the door in his boxers.

"Harry Edward Styles untie me!" I whisper shout as he runs to the door.

"Shh." He turns back and says while opening our bedroom door a crack, dispersing through it. I squirm in the restraints, trying to let myself free.

He comes back through the door again, shutting it behind him and locking it.

"It's just Niall." He whispers while coming back to the bed.

"Untie me." I shake my head.

"Not yet," he smirks while getting back into the bed and kissing down my neck.

"Harry!" I scowl as he kisses my sweet spot, being gentile of the bitter spots he left earlier in the night.

"The doors locked, you're fine." He whispers with his liquor scent.

"You're insane." I shake my head.

"For you, yes I am." He smirks into my ear.

He pulls down his boxers while kissing the crook of my neck. I feel his throbbing tip brush against my core, making a shudder run through me. He sits back up, tall on his knees while grabbing the clear condom out of the foil and rolling it on his intimidating length.

He looks down at me with a smirk, grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist as he stays on his knees. He grabs his length and drives his tip up and down my center.

"Harry.." I whine as he teases me.

"You're gonna have to say quiet, Niall is in his room." He murmurs to me, running his hand up my stomach until he grabs the chain that sits between my breasts.

He grabs the Malignant pendant and brings it to my mouth, sticking it between my teeth.

"Bite on this if you wanna scream." He whispers before sitting it back up.

"You're so drunk right now." I look up into his red eyes, keeping the metal between my teeth.

He lets out a low chuckle, holding my legs open and around him.

"I'm high too." He whispers before pushing himself into me completely.

I gasp and grip the headboard for leverage, arching my back at the pleasurable pressure between my legs. He grunts and starts thrusting into me, making my head be thrown back on the pillow.

"Shit." He says while holding my small hips in his large hands, driving into me at a sharp rhythm.

I bite down hard on the pendant between my teeth, pulling on the restraints. He looks down at me, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips slightly parted. My legs stayed latched around his waist as he held my hips. He looks down at our bodies colliding desperately, a grunt escaping his hips.

"Harry-" I moan.

"Shhh." He is immediate to say.

Because I couldn't use my hands, every feeling in my body was heightened. I given all the control to Harry, and I knew he loved. He is a controlling man to begin with, so I could imagine him watching me tied up as he has full power over me is very rewarding to him.

He rocks faster, making the bed springs fill the room. I tightened my legs around him, whimpering as he thrusts deep into me. My body was surrendered to him, a kiss that I said was just gonna be a kiss ended up to be me tied up and biting onto his chain as he rocks into me.

His panting was thick and full of desire. His eyes were blacker then the night and it always intrigue me. He moaned while rocking back and forth, his grip on my hips becoming tighter.

"Amelia.." He gripped my hips harder, thrusting more roughly so his muscles flex.

I shut my eyes and grip the headboard harder, my back arched and I tried my hardest to not scream out in pleasure.

My hands being tied was torture. I needed to touch him. I needed to rake my nails down his back and pull his hair. I needed to trace my hands over his muscles and grip his skin so he knew how good I felt. I needed to feel him in more was then one.

I looked up at the satin rope tying me to the headboard. I scan my eyes for a loose end and eventually see it. He said one strong pull and it comes undone. I leaned up and grasped it between my teeth, pulling it so it surely comes undone.

I felt the silk come loose, instantly making me reach up and grab the back of his sweaty neck. He opens his eyes in shock by my touch. His eyes show surprise that I managed to get myself untied. I pull him down on top of me from his neck.

"You untied yourself." He whispers in amusement into my neck, freezing his hips so he stays buried inside of me.

"You're gonna have to try harder then that Styles." I whisper in his ear, biting his earlobe.

He grunts and my words and start ramming himself into me. I gasp and grip his back, he rocks on top of me, kissing my neck and breathing heavily into my ear. My legs fold back against my body so he goes deeper.

"You always insist on defying me." He whispers into my ear.

"Harry.." I moan while keeping the pendant in my mouth.

His muscles flex every time he pushes into me, his pants heavy as he unwinds in pleasure. We were tangled in each others bodies on his bed. His head was in my neck, my arms were held tightly on his chiseled back. Our torsos stayed pressed together while my legs curled around the back of his thighs. We were completely knotted together, every body part twisted through another. I wish I saw what we looked liked in this moment, dark colliding with light. I wanted to see how much his inked skin contrasted with my clear one. I wanted to see our bodies mended in this moment.

He hit a spot that make my stomach knot and a yelp to slip out- it felt so good. He hit this same pleasurable spot over and over again, rolling his hips into mine.

I could tell he was drunk, his kisses were a bit sloppier and he was more stubborn- but he still drove me insane in pleasure.

"Oh my god-" I moan, my hips tightening.

He kissed my parted lips, rocking our bodies together on the warm bedding. His wet lips traced with alcohol was enough to make me drunk. His strong muscular body thrusted into me, draining me of all my energy.

"Fucking hell." He becomes flustered, picking up pace.

The heat starts spreading to my inner thighs as he smashes into me.

I dig my nails into his skin, heavily panting like him. We indulge in each other, trying to reach our natural highs. He grunts while kissing the sharpness of my jaw.

I hug my legs around his waist, hooking my feet together as the bed frame hit the wall.

I cry out in pleasure, taking the pendant out between my teeth and kissing up his neck to suck on the skin beneath his ear. My one hand grasps the sweaty curls at the nap of his neck while I bite on his soft skin. I drag my bottom lip up to his ear, letting my hot breath whisper to him.

"I'm close." My voice shakes in pleasure.

He groans and makes his thrusts sharper, the headboard banging against the wall. I gasped and latched onto him for dear life, my hands gripping the back of his neck.

My body started to feel numb- I held onto him like I was never gonna let go.

The room was so hot, I felt like we were laying in a furnace. His abs were rubbing against my stomach to just spark more intimacy as he rocked deep into me.

He started to moan like crazy- raspy and low. Not enough air in the world could stop me from kissing my breath right now. His heart was racing out of his chest, I knew this because it was pressed against my chest and the powerful thumps were even faster then mine.

His heart rate will always be something that puts me on edge a bit. I can't help but think about how bad it is for his heart to race like this. I know he'll be fine- but his heart beats faster then the average humans does, and it scares me to think he can ever pass out in a seizure again.

His lips pressed to mine as we both lazily moved them together, both of us too weak to function as he smashes into me.

Another sharp thrust and I was set over the edge. I screamed out and dug my nails even harder to his skin, squeezing my legs and clenching around him. My veins burst with ecstasy and my blood felt like it stopped circulating for a moment.

He groaned into my lips, jolting his body sharply forward into me and freezing there. His muscles flexed as his eyebrows stayed furrowed and narrowed as he looked into my eyes with his dark vision. Our lips barely brushed together as we both experience euphoria. His curls stayed a mess on his head, some rebelling and hanging sweatily on his forehead. His lips were wet and dark red, matching his rosy cheeks and bloodshot eyes. He stayed hovered over me as we relaxed, his eyes narrowing to my parted lips. The room was now quiet with just the sounds of our thick breaths. He took his thumb and brushed it across my bottom lip, shooting his eyes back up to mine.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers quietly, almost like that was not meant for me to hear.

My heart rate slowed down, and so did his. Our bodies were perspiring in sweat, his thumb moving to my cheek and stroking it back and forth lightly while following it with his eyes. His face was relaxed, besides his knitted eyebrows that had the two crevices between them.

I just looked up at him, admiring every aspect of his quiet face. The room changed atmospheres in a snap- it was so calm now.

"I love you, Amelia Joyce Adams." He whispers again, this time sounding like he did want me to hear him.

His voice was laced with alcohol, but the words sounded so sincere. It makes my chest flutter and a small smile to curl up my lips. My finger tips ran up and down his soft back. I smile and look at his eyes that were millimetres from mine.

"I love you, Harry Edward Styles."

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9M 469K 107
{SEQUEL TO MALIGNANT AND HIDEAWAY} MATURE READ! (18+) "Lay one finger on my daughter and I'll have you destroyed before the hours up." Harry and Amel...
28.8K 854 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...
1.7K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...