I Hate Love ✔️(under editing)

By _XxCherryBlossomxX_

*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if s... More

Love
I Hate Love [Prologue]
Main Characters and their Aesthetics
Myself Ayesha
1. That Nerd
2. Mr. Popular
3. My Partner
4. An Old Friend
5. Like Good Old Times
6. Homecoming Party
7. Locked Up
8. Chase Me
10. My Bucket List
11. Is It A Date?
12. Friends, Emotions And Old Times
13. Just You And Me
14. Perfect Date Dress
15. Forever
16. Pool Party
17. Drinks, Dance And Heartbreaks
18. Yours, Secret Admirer
19. Why?
20. Once A Player, Always A Player
21. Do Me A Favor
22. You Deserve Better
23. What's The Plan?
Author's Thanks To 1k Readers!!
24. A Day With You
25. Boy I Admire From Afar
26. Vineyard & Endless Road Trip
27. Campfire Night
28. Perfect
29. His Darkest Secrets
30. Miss Goody Two Shoes
31. Unfolding The Truth
32. Secrets.
33. Once Upon A Night
34. Who Is The Killer?
35. The Deleted Footage
36. DAY- 1
37. DAY-2
38. DAY-3
39. The Final Day
40. Hold On
Epilogue
My Other Stories

9. Cause I Care

1.1K 68 25
By _XxCherryBlossomxX_

Chapter 9:
Cause I Care

Vihaan's P. O. V

I hate Monday mornings. It always makes us realize, 'Hello! Fun time over. Get ready to rub your asses around.'

But this weekend was very special for me. The time I spent with her was amazing. I could actually be myself around her. I cooked for her which I never did for anyone. I used to help Meera Aunty with that sometimes but not all the time. Her talks are crazy just like her. She is very different from others. Her laughs, her smile, her cute face, her panicked expressions, her childish attitude... Everything was just so perfect about her.

I was smiling like a fool now.. Oh God! Why Ayesha affects me so much?

I was waiting for Ansh in the parking area with my black Mercedes- Benz. A group of girls approached towards me and started with their daily tantrums.

"Vihaan would you like to come to my pool party this weekend?" Kaira asked clinging on me.

"Not this time Kaira." I shrugged.

"He would never care to come to yours, as he is coming with me. Right Vihaan?" another girl prompted. I shook my head." I am busy this weekend girls. I cant come with any of you."

I saw a face at a distance, grinning at me.

"Excuse me girls!" I made the way and went straight away to him.

"What took you so long?" I asked Ansh giving him high- five.

"Was caught up somewhere." he reasoned. "Anyways... How's is Ayesha?" he continued.

"She is fine." I nodded.

"Then there might be some other reason for her not coming today." he said engaging himself in phone.

"What do you mean? Is she not coming today?" I asked him confusingly.

"Yeah! Has she not told you? She texted me yesterday night saying that she won't come today. " he informed me.

Why did she messaged him? I mean I took care of her yesterday, she could have told me about it. And what is the reason for her to not come today? Is she okay?

"Is she okay? I mean did she told you about her health condition ? You know how is she now.."

"Well I was too thinking that, so I visited her place this morning before coming here."

"You went to her place?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Yes." he shrugged

"Wow! And didn't even bother to inform me?" I asked him.

"Come on dude, Ayesha is my friend too. I can visit her right and wait... Were you going to come with me?" he asked diverting his attention from phone.

"Of course!"

He looked at me in shock, and didn't said anything.

"Chuck it! So is she okay?" I asked him.

"Oh God! Vihaan are YOU okay? What happened to you? FYI yes! She is absolutely fine and is resting right now. Secondly we have our classes dude. Thirdly don't forget Ritika is waiting for us inside. Now come on and don't forget, after school we have our basketball practice."

I rolled my eyes and followed him.

The whole day was boring. Especially the mathematics lecture was totally incomplete without her.

I was lost in our memories of yesterday. I took her to the place where I use to spend my me time . She is the first person to know about it. I don't know why I took her there. I just felt the urge to share with her everything. She is different from other, little stupid, and lot more crazy.

"What makes laugh Vihaan?" the teacher snapped at me.
I was speechless.

"Would you care to solve this equation?" he instructed me sternly.

After minutes of this dreading class and I went to canteen to chill myself. I was having my oreo shake and busy with my presentation work. I was even clueless about this without her.

It seems I am addicted to her..

I began with the types of enterprises and partnership, trying and forcing each of my brain cells to concentrate.

"Hi Vihaan! Can I sit here? " a voice called.

"Huh" I was so busy that I didn't even took a notice of that person. I raised my eyes to see the most annoying face of my life. Tanya...

"What do you want Tanya?" I asked her and ignored to look at her.

"You know what I want Vihaan." she replied.

Oh gosh! Not again. Why she can't understand that we are over?

"Look Tanya! I made it very clear that we are over and I can't be with you anymore ." I said her stressing on the word anymore.

"Oh baby I know you love me and the fact is you can't ignore it." she said with her not-so-sweet tone.

"This is your misunderstanding girl. Get over it." I shrugged.

"Is that nerd behind all this!?" she asked raising her eyesbrows.

"First of all, her name is Ayesha. And why would she be behind all this? She came after our summer vacations and we were over back then. So stop blaming her!" I said warning her.

" Whatever! By the way just an information - that you and I will be together and that too very soon. " she replied with a smirk and left from there.

This girl is being too clingy and annoying.

"Told you, she is a bitch." Ritika said as she and Ansh approached towards me.

"Hey" I said

"What's up buddy? You look all messed up." Ansh asked.

"Yeah this presentation is getting on my nerves and on top of that this Tanya.. Ugh! Leave it. I don't wanna discuss about her." I groaned.

"Aha! Ansh, now I get what's the problem." Ritika prompted.
And we both looked at her confusingly.

"Oh come on! Isn't it obvious that you are missing Ayesha?" she chuckled.

What! Am I that obvious? Come on from whom I was hiding..

"Yeah! Very funny." I said with sarcasm and they brusted in laughters.
Soon Ritika's phone rang and she shrieked looking at the screen , " It's Samir!!! He wants me to meet him at the corridor. I will see you later guys."

She looked very happy and excited which made me chuckle but at the same time Ansh was not very happy about it and I knew it why.

"Why don't you confess her?" I said him after she left giving us hugs.

"No Vihaan, can't you see how happy is she just by the chance of meeting Samir. And you know we can't ignore the fact that he has been her childhood crush." he looked so upset while saying all this.

"But you too love her. We both know that this Samir guy is just not good for her. You both have been friends like forever and are best for each other." I said trying to explain him.

"Exactly we are friends and I don't wanna lose what we have." he said with forcing a smile on his face.

I remember when Ansh said me about his crush on Ritika and I always thought they would so perfect for each other. My two best friends.. But seeing Ansh sacrificing like this was not good. I know how awesome person he is and seeing him this broken.. I felt bad. This what I hate about love.. The sacrifices which one makes. It always leaves one broken. I had two big examples in front of me.. One of my mom and other one my best friend.

"Anyways leave it! Let's go for the the practice." he said trying to avoid the matter.

"Not today. I have to meet Ramona Miss. And work on pending projects" I informed him.

"Well it's okay then. I guess today I will lead the team." he winked.
____

"Amazing work Vihaan! I am so proud of you." Ramona Miss said while checking through the slides.

"I must say that you and Ayesha have showed a perfect example of teamwork." she continued.

"Well there are still some slides left, while she is doing the research work." I replied while shutting down the the laptop.

"I guess my decision of pairing you both has proved to be fruitful.. You are actually showing interest in my subject." she said smilingly.

I nodded and gave her a genuine smile replying, " High grades this year are important for me Miss. So I had to work on it as to make it up to Havard."

"Well how is Kavita? It's been long since we met." she asked

"Mom is fine, Miss." I could not explain how the situations were at my house, but she already knew everything. Besides being my teacher, she was childhood friend of my mom who happened to meet her after a long time and maintained contact since then.

She has known me since my birth and has always given me motherly love. With her husband died couple of years ago in a plane crash, she is left alone with her daughter studying abroad.

After sharing few talks, I left the classroom. The school was about to get over. I decided to visit Ayesha. I really wanted to know about her condition. And I already had a reason to visit her, to discuss about the presentation. I took my phone out and texted her.

On my way back, I saw Shreya in the parking lot. Seeing her reminded me of the incident of Saturday eve. My temper shot up and decided to go and confront her.

"Are you happy now?" I approached her.
"Say what?" she looked at me confusingly.

"Don't play dumb, Shreya. You know what you have done on Saturday night." I snapped at her at once.

"Oh! Let me guess. You are that lover boy right?" she shot back.

Lover boy? What the hell?

" Don't look at me like that. The whole school knows your reaction on seeing her fainted and you two spending weekend together at your farmhouse ." she smirked.

"Stop with that and tell me, why did you do this to her?" I groaned.

"What is you to do with that?" she shrugged.

"You knew about her problem. You knew that she was claustrophobic. How could you be so cruel to your friend?" I asked her.

"Friend?!" she chuckled with a pinch a of sarcasm.

"There is a lot more to come lover boy. And you will soon know the reason."

I stood there with blank expressions and she soon sat in her cab and went away.

___

Heya wattpaders! It feels so good to write after such a long time.
So what are your opinions on this chappy huh? 😁
Do let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote.
Also let me know your opinions on this new cover.

Love love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 307 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
336K 14K 42
Saumya... Tomorrow is the big day of my life. The engagement day. I was busy praying and something cold was touching my neck. I shivered. Was it any...
659K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...