RiDeR 4 : Th3 Fînãł

By QVEEN_B33

Nicki and august back at it again , love going stronger. Family values are now becoming the new reality. But... More

RiDeR 4 : Th3 Fînãł
Turn up
Dollar Bills
My word!
A lil some some
Memories
Im his rider
Wett
New boo?
Love lies passion lust (pt 1)
Love lies passion lust (prt 2)
Love passion pain lust
Lets just work it out
Stay calm
Coming home
MICKEY BITCH
FUCK YO MINNIE MOUSE
WINNIE THE MUTHA FUCKING POOH
Donald KISS MY ASS Duck
Yo wish is my command
Lyfe: must be nice
Teaser
College love
Lovers nd friends
Back to da Bay
Dedication
Ridding
Picture this
I love her cause she ride
Bonnie
Thanks
til the end
Clyde
Yasss bitch
---
Family comes first
Have faith
Grind and pray
LOYALITY IS UNDETERMINE
Marrige problems
New addition
K. I. N. G.
Sorry 4 the wait
Chase
Fumble
Covers
COMMENTS
N
What we going to do?
Wass upp
Gimme gimme
ŠWĖÉT ŁØVĘ
SHOUT OUTTT
Teaser
Lost
Yayyy
Suffering part 1
HEVAEN IS foreal
Flower bomb
Baby girl
Guess what
Hold up
Insight
B33
Jus saying
YASSS
Sunshine
Ayee
Sunshine
Title your Story Part
Christmas
Faith in us
RIDER CINCO

Meet me

55K 1.6K 211
By QVEEN_B33

A month

And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
But please don't cry, just know that I have made these songs for you
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
'Cause I'm ready for a funeral
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
So please don't cry, just know that I have made these songs for you
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
'Cause I'm ready for a funeral (I'm ready for a funeral, I'm ready for a funeral)
(Kid cuddi - the prayer)

This weekend I'm in LA. nicki stayed back with the kids. I had to come to Handel some biss. Before I do that I had to stop by meeko grave. " Hey bro, I miss you man! i know you looking down and shaking yo head at shit that happen but brah I promise shit going get better.... I love ya ma." I said I got up and kissed me 2 fingers and placed on his grave.

Nicki pov

Jessica watched Cali and nick for me so me and gabbi went to the salon so I could get my eye brows done. I pulled up and it took me a minute. you know the tradition family car is like a minivan. I'm like hell nawl sooo august bought us a hummer. I finally parked it and jumped out. I got gabbi cars seat and carried her in. "hey ma!" I said hugging loni. "girl you getting big!" I added. "Yes girl I know and when you going back to work?" she asked. "soon as gabbi turned 10 months" I said. "dang and she only 3 months bow" loni sighed. "yea it's going be a minute." I said. i walk to the back room where we do all waxing. i sat gabbi car seat in the chair and removed the blanket so I could see her. aye was sleeping, thank god! "so how you making money?" Loni ask getting the threads together. "girl I do drop offs" I said. "you sell dope??!!!" Loni mouth droped and I laughed. "girl no! I drop off weave, virgin hair... 65 a bundle and depend on length too.. cash only!" I said. "get it girl! how is august?" she said starting on one side. "he good he gone to LA for a the weekend so I'm here holding it down as always." I said. just then a girl walked in. she was real cute. "oh nicki this is zoey our new receptionist and Zoey this the co owner nicki " loni said. we both waved hey. "aww she so beautiful!" Zoey said looking at gabbi. "thank you girl!" I said smiling. I notice she was wearing weave. "Zoey I sell virgin hair .. I could give a deal one 3 bundles." I said smiling. "thanks ! " She said getting my card.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
657K 21.5K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
79.6K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
89.7K 1.8K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...