the boy with two personalitie...

By yaoi_writter

eren, a mysterious boy. He covers one of his eyes, nobody knows why. Because of that he gets bullied in schoo... More

his eyes
the accident
the days
jail free
new school
first day
levi~
lunch time
partners
mall
friends
Her
sleepover(part 1)
sleepover(part 2)
jealousy and love
overprotective much!?
movies and his place
☮non-chapter ☮
Q&A
non chapter
Cuddles and Kisses
Euphoria
sebastian really!?
what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine
💜I NEED YOU/I LOVE YOU💜
Spread your WINGS
The truth untold
New Story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
something happened
The Truth
Love Maze
love is over
I'm Fine
Save Me
Shattered
Alone
Explain
A Plan
It worked!
🎄Merry Christmas🎄
Start over
got tagged
◇got tagged◇(again)
names
♡~♡A/N ♡~♡
tagged (again)
They're here

some info

5.3K 102 45
By yaoi_writter

Hey there so its strange for me to say and it's not for this book.

Oh sorry!! Hey there my lovely ereri lovers!!!

So the reason im writing this is to explain something. So im making a chapter for my other story 'my monster' and i realized that i have more chapters in that one than in this one. And i know that that was my first story but i keep running out of ideas for it and i forget to write for this story so im basically stressed out.

Sooo im like taking a break from writing it, but don't worry the chapter im making will be interesting!!

I think? Well that's all up to you guys!

Im making sure i write the chapter a little more longer! If you have read it you will know i made a 2000 word chapter! Well I'll try to do another one!!

Know for this story im planing on making alot of chapter!! But I'm skipping the smut!!

Im not good at writing smut!!! I suck!!

If you guy want me to write...

God damnit!! Why does the word Yoongi appears every time i say a word and put space!!!

I think my phone is in love with suga from bts😕😐😂

now hope!!? Really!?😓

Anyway back to what i was saying.

If you think i shouldn't do that please tell me!

By the way people say im good at drawing. I think im not! I think that i need more practice!!

I did NOT draw them ok!!! I like looking for aot images and i draw what i like!!! This pictures were draw from lovely and amazing artist!!! I just colored them!!! And NO i did not trace them!!

This is a drawing that i ACTUALLY drew!! See im bad!!

Hahah i wrote dab instead of bad!!😂😂

I always like to paint cherry blossom trees!! And i finally did one!

Well that's all for now!

Bye bye❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.1K 28
Levi has a rough home life his mother died and he was put into care the people who looked after him were cruel they hurt him One day levi had enough...
33.2K 765 9
After a long night with the current unit of the Scout Regiment. Eren wakes up hangover with a black eye. And everyone is staring at him? Once Armin t...
303K 12.4K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
15.7K 638 27
Eren, 15 years old, lives in another country to study,and get a better education, people bullied him but he didnt care. His family died in a big acci...