Guardian (A TBP Fanfic)

By PIONEERWOMAN

This is a story about a girl who meets her favorite singers in a way unimaginable. The Band Perry are touri... More

Guardian (A TBP Fanfic)
Surprise!
Nashville
Blackout
AUTHOR NOTE
Sirens
In Between
Gonna Be Ok..?
What!?
AUTHOR NOTE!!
What Now?
Surprise?
Can't Wait!
What's Up Reid?
WHAT!?
Lovin Him Was... Green?
Is It True?
Author Note
After
What Happened?
You Can't Stay Here
AuThoR NoTe
Goin On Tour!
No Way!!!!!
A Girl's Gotta Shop!
Thinking
Secrets
Let's Talk
Confusion
Funny Facts About TBP
Stitches and Stories
Big Machine
Fun Facts About My Writing
Tour!
What Now?
The Call
Driving
Surprise!!
Concerts!
Concert Crash!
Scary Times Call For Scary Measures
What Now?
Under The Oklahoma Sky
Back To The Bus And Back To The Show
First Fan On The Bus!
Nashville Interviews!
Gettin Ready For The Show!
Bad News
The Plan
Concert Chills
NO NO NO!
Kidnapped!
Uh Oh
NO!
We Gotta Get Out!
We're Gonna Make It
Final Moments
Epilogue

Antiques With Kimberly Perry

160 10 0
By PIONEERWOMAN

Kimberly POV

"Alright, let's go!" I said to Grace. We had just finished talking about anything to everything and back again! I helped her get into my car, she was a bit tired from getting her stitches out and I had already given her a tiny bit of a pain pill. She shut the door and I walked over to the other side. The boys had decided to stay home for this trip!

"So, where are we going again?" Grace asked me. I started the car and backed out of the driveway before answering. "We are going to my favorite antique shop in Greenville! And then I have something for you to do in Nashville. For you to be completely signed, you have to present something to our head of Big Machine, Scott Brochetta. I really do hope you are up for it! I'm not trying to scare you, but I can't be in the room with you. He will tell you straight up if he likes it or not, but he is a nice guy. He is already pretty impressed with you." She looked at me and had the deer-in-the-headlights look. Then she shook her head, narrowed her eyes, and said, "Bring it on."

"I have your guitar and notebook in the back, I snuck them in earlier while you were in the bathroom. Anyway, we are heading there afterwards. But first, let's do some shoppin!" I yelled. She started to laugh. "So, it's not that far away from our house, but we couldn't've walked." I said, looking around before turning onto the familiar road that I had taken so many times before. "Gotcha." She said, I glanced over. Grace was staring out the window, her face in her hand, arm leaning on the window. "Are you ok?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Sorry to spring this on you, but he wanted to take a look at you, I mean, he trusts us, but he doesn't want to let anyone down. And this was really the only time. And he needs your signature!" I smiled. "Think of it as your first autograph!" Grace started to laugh, and I was so happy.

We pulled up to the antique store and hopped out. It was really small and all painted green. The door was a faded green with yellow flowers and the side had the name on it. "McFarley's" is what it read.

We walked in and a southern chime sounded. There were rows and rows and rows of awesome antiques. "I like to start at the back and work forward." I said to Grace, slipping a basket into her hand, she nodded.

After we were done, I had a full basket and Grace had a half full one! She had some pretty cool stuff. She found an old journal that hadn't been written in and an antique oil lamp, pocket watch, two dresses, and a few other random things.

After we paid, I carefully watched over Grace as she walked to the car. I helped her in and quickly locked he doors. I was starting to get a bit worried about her. She looked more and more tired everyday. Nightmares..? We both seem to have them a lot now.

"Well, I can warm you up a bit, then send you in. Are you ready?" I asked her, looking her in the eyes. She nodded. "Yeah, just a bit nervous." I smiled at her and started the engine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 289 29
Dana just moved from a small town in Australia to Nashville, Tennessee and got a job at a radio station thanks to a girl that she become friends with...
47K 1K 20
Amelia was a normal girl. She had always known she was adopted but her parents loved her and that was enough. One day, she comes home to find her hou...
1.7K 92 13
A close family friend of the Perry's requests a favor to bring some happiness to the life of a sick little girl. Little did he know how much it would...
71.4K 1.2K 119
when you're 17 and not looking for love you find it in the most unexpected places at least that's the case for grace. meeting a stranger at 3am with...