The Beta's Unwanted Mate | ✔️...

Door Love_Yourself_10_x

#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me."... Meer

00 | prologue
01 | cheap thrills
02 | radioactive
03 | shape of you
04 | black widow
05 | final masquerade
07 | complicated
08 | because of you
09 | red
10 | boulevard of broken dreams
11 | animals
12 | starving
13 | history
14 | wildest dreams
15 | rolling in the deep
16 | bad romance
17 | up
18 | the sound
19 | they don't really care about us
20 | capsize
21 | papercut
22 | clarity
23 | begin again
24 | beautiful now
25 | havana
26 | medicine
27 | voodoo doll
28 | wild heart
29 | die young
30 | bodak yellow
31 | to the sky
32 | firestone
33 | shine
34 | count on me
35 | jealous
36 | elastic heart
37 | gorgeous
38 | close
39 | counting stars
40 | all fall down
41 | don't
42 | runaway
43 | sirens
44 | tenerife sea
45 | in the arms of a stranger
46 | wolves
47 | stitches
48 | wide awake
49 | payphone
50 | heathens
51 | titanium
52 | into the ocean
53 | royals
54 | the nights
55 | send my love (1)
56 | send my love (2)
57 | roar
58 | same old love
59 | not afraid
60 | numb
61 | infinity
62 | wake me up
63 | out of my system
64 | hate me
65 | new romantics
66 | believer
67 | bad liar
68 | back to december
69 | mad world
70 | till i collapse
71 | backstabber
72 | ready for it
73 | immortals
74 | lose yourself
75 | love runs out
76 | secrets
77 | let her go
78 | epilogue
one shot competition
2.00 | prologue II
2.01 | faded
2.02 | try
winners - one shot competition
2.03 | company
2.04 | galaxies
ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT. READ THIS.)
SEQUEL IS UP!
how you can read the final ending story of olivia and chance

06 | lonely town

526K 17.4K 6.6K
Door Love_Yourself_10_x

"Spinning like a Gravitron
When I was just a kid
I always thought that things would change
But they never did."

06 | lonely town

•Olivia•

"You didn't answer my question, princessa." Said a familiar voice and I choked on my own breathe.

Holy shit.

Gulping, I turned around to see Chance standing there with a signature smirk on his.

My heart started beating fast and threw a panicked glance at the door.

It was locked. And Chance was standing in front of it like a freakin' guard dog.

Dammit.

I tried to push him aside. "Move! I want to go out." I said.

But he didn't even budge.

Instead he grabbed my arms and pinned me beside the wall. I gasped and started struggling against his hold.

What's with him and pinning me against walls?

What am I? A Do-Not-Disturb poster?

"What is your problem? Let go of me! I don't want to talk to you!"

He growled and just tightened his hold. "Stop struggling!"

I didn't.

Instead I started struggling even more.

"Let go of me Chance! You are hurting me!" I cried, tugging my arms from his hold.

His eyes softened immediately and he let go of my arms. Instead he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against his body.

I was so close to him again. The faint like of the closet casted a shadow on his face and I noticed how beautifully thick and long his eyelashes looked. I was transfixed.

Again.

"This is the first time you said my name," he whispered. I felt his warmth breathe on my face and blushed.

It started from my neck all the way up to my cheeks, till I was sure my face was burning like no tomorrow.

His thumb ran across my cheek as he caressed my skin and I closed my eyes, leaning towards him.

"I just want answers," he whispered. "Are you really going out with him?"

My eyes opened and I looked at him indifferently.

Is he dumb?

"That's none of your business." I said. "You yourself said at the party that you hate me and that you have nothing to do with me. Did you forget that?"

His eyes hardened and he clenched his jaw.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you are my mate." He growled out, emphasising on the words 'my mate'.

I felt a tug in my heart when he said it but I ignored it.

This bitch needs to be tamed.

"So?" I said, challengingly, crossing my arms across my chest.

"What you do mean by so?" He said, frustratedly and I smirked. Enjoying his misery.

"I mean so what if you are my mate?"

He gave me a stern look. "This not funny, okay? You know what it means."

"Really? I do?"

Someone give me an Oscar for my performance. This was boujee as fuck.

He growled in frustration and once again pinned me against the wall with both of his hands on either side of my body.

"Yes you do." He whispered, his face dangerously close to mine.

I sucked in a deep breathe when his fingers touched my lower lip. He rubbed his thumb over it and said.

"I don't like to see you with other men. I won't allow it. You are mine. They are not allowed to touch you in any way." The last line came out as a growl and I gasped.

"But he's my best friend!" I reasoned, ignoring the tingles in my body that approved him calling me his.

He shot me a are-you-kidding-me look.

"Oh really? Are you sure about it?"

I nodded and he groaned.

"Jesus! You have to be blind to not see how the guy looks at you. Its like you are the centre of his universe or something. And if you act like this, it will just fuel his desires and motives. Do you think I don't notice? He was all over you today. And I won't allow that. You are my mate. Not his!"

I was seething by the end of this.

"You have no right to order me around like this!" I screamed, pushing him away. I suddenly felt suffocated near him.

"You are my mate too. But did that stop you from going out with every other whore out there?" I asked, accusingly. "No? Then you can't accuse me about going out with someone."

I was breathing heavily now. My chest moved up and down due to my temper but he didn't take it the way I wanted him to.

Instead of saying he was sorry, he smirked at me triumphantly and looked smug.

"Are you jealous?" He said, and I almost slapped him right there and then.

I clenched my jaw.

"No." I said, confidently.

I ducked in between his arms and successfully wriggled my way out of his hold.

I unlocked the door with my wolf speed and escaped as fast as I could.

I could hear him calling my name from behind but I didn't turn around.

I didn't turn around because my face was tear streaked now.

The fact that he didn't deny rejecting me didn't go unnoticed by me...

•°•°•

I parked my bike in my garage and got inside my room.

"I am home..." I whispered, lowly. Taking a quick glance at the mirror to confirm I didn't look like I was crying.

I didn't want to worry my parents.

It's funny how when we are kids, we want our parents to know that we are crying. But as we grow up, we hide it from them. We try to lick our wounds alone. What makes us do this?

"Oli!" My mom's voice said from inside the kitchen and she came out rushing.

"Oh my god, Oli! You are home! You are whole 10 minutes late! Are you okay? Did something happen? Did you eat properly? Is everything thing okay? Oh Jesus! Why aren't you answering!" She gushed, hugging me and fussing about my little late arrival

I chuckled at her and my insides warmed at the affection.

I shook my head and gave her hand a squeeze. "I am okay," I said.

I am not.

And she smiled. Convinced.

She nodded and went back to the kitchen to get me something to eat.

On the way though, she turned around and said. "Oh and I forgot to tell you something, honey." She said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"There's another party in the pack house tomorrow. Your father and I got an invitation. I don't think we'll be able to go. But he wants you to attend it."

I frowned. "What is this party for?"

Or in other words, who is this party for?

Mother smiled. "Remember Gamma Landon?"

I nodded, my body filling with pride and respect for the one who laid down his life for our pack and it's safety. "Of course. How can anyone forget him?"

My head slightly bowed in respect.

Her smile turned into a grin. "Well, his son has trained fully in Alaska and is coming back tomorrow to take over the Gamma position as a legacy and responsibility."

My eyebrows shot up.

"You mean..."

"Yes! Ryder is coming back!" She exclaimed happily and clapped her hands. "I can't wait to be able to call him over for dinners after tomorrow's parties. It will be just like old times!"

She kept gushing about how we might be mates and how excited she was to meet him again. But I tuned her out as my mind tried to process the newfound information.

Ryder Landon. The Gamma Heir and my childhood crush is coming back.

For real.

Mom knows how big of a crush I used to have on him. He was 2 years older than me, but ever since he saved me from bullies in elementary school, I was a goner.

He was the only boy I ever liked and my only crush till he left 3 years ago to train, after his father's death.

He loved his father more than anything and anyone. He looked up to him. Maybe that is the reason why, his death killed a part of Ryder forever.

Suddenly, the fun loving, happy go luck guy I used to know turned cold and serious. It was like the harsh reality of life slapped on his face and he was determined to avenge his father's death and work for the pack with the same passion as his father.

In no time, he left for training and never looked behind.

I never saw him after that. I know he didn't forget our friendship, he just chose the pack responsibilities over everything.

For which, I respect him.

My crush for him, too, faded over the years. I grew up.

But now he's coming back.

And I am worried.

Jesus. Just when I thought this couldn't get worse.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY! 💝

---1590 words---

Don't forget to add this story to tour library to get a notification everytime I update

MY OLD READERS KNOW THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE OLD VERSION.

RYDER IS A COMPLETELY NEW CHARACTER!

and I am so excited for him!

What do you guys think about him?
Are you positive?

Give me some suggestions for his cast!

Also...

A hope you can sense a LOT of drama coming!

And I love drama (MOUAHAHAHAHA) 😂😂❤️

Plus, obviously the upcoming chapters will be very different from the old version (because of a character addition)

I hope you liked it! ❤️

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
-LOVE_YOURSELF_10_x ❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

634K 13.9K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...
82.2K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
31.7K 732 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...