We Are Descendants {Ninjago}

Autorstwa NinjagoMLP_Dreamer

(ON HOLD FOR EDITING) Being lied to your whole life can be frustrating. This is how the Ninjas' children felt... Więcej

* Prologue
Chapter 1: Secrets and Lies {Part 1}
* Chapter 2: Secrets and Lies {Part 2}
* Chapter 3: Skipping Stones
√ Chapter 4: Never Again
Chapter 5: Not Alone
Chapter 6: Just A Coincidence?
Chapter 8: Borg Tower
Chapter 9: Untold Story
Chapter 10: Know The Truth
Chapter 11: Change
Chapter 12: Vengeance Will Be Mine
Chapter 13: Tension
Chapter 14: A Plan Of Action
Chapter 15: Fight The Past
Chapter 16: The Ninja And The Ronin
A/N

Chapter 7: Someone I Once Knew

289 12 16
Autorstwa NinjagoMLP_Dreamer

Hey guys! Happy Valentines to those of you guys with special someones and those of you who doesn't have special someones (like me! Tbh, I only like the Valentine themed foods. XD) Anyway, here's an extra long chapter! So, sorry for you guys who don't like long chapters.

《¤》

"I can't believe Ember invited some strangers to stay for the night without telling ME, her OLDER BROTHER!" Kyle complained loudly to his cousin, Jason. The ginger haired teen just hummed, half listening, as he focused most of his attention to the video game he was playing.

The brown haired descendant continued, "I mean, I know she's just being nice, but we know nothing about these kids!" Kyle ranted before turning to the blue eyed teen beside him. "What if they're serial killers?!"

Jason paused his game and looked at Kyle with a raised eyebrow. "Dude, serial killer? Seriously?"

"They could be!"

The freckled teen just stared, unamused, at his cousin. Kyle shuddered slightly as he stared at Jason's right eye, which was faded. It had a faded scar passing over it, which Kyle never knew how he got that. He decided not to ask.

Jason turned back to his game as Kyle just crossed his arms. "Don't worry, K. I know what it feels like to be responsible of your younger sister, but you gotta give her some space to make her own decisions." Jason advised.

Kyle sighed. "Fine. By the way, where's Jia?" He asked, talking about the black haired girl.

"She's with Em." Jason replied, still focused on his video game. "Said something about meeting the new kids."

《¤》

"So," Jia started, lying on her stomach on Ember's bed. "You know martial arts?"

"Just basic hand-to-hand combat." Leyla replied casually, looking up at the black haired girl from her spot on the floor. "Two months ago, my dad began to teach me how to handle weapons. I'm fine with knives and such, but I like to think a sword is my specialty."

Jia looked over where Frost and Crystal were sitting on some beanbags. "I'm more comfortable with a katana," the older girl replied. "They're lighter than swords."

"How about you, Frost?" Ember asked as she sat at the foot of her bed. The green eyed boy stared at her for a moment before replying.

"I'm fine with blades, but I prefer throwing weapons better." He said with a stoic expression.

Leyla made a face before turning to the two girls on the bed. "How about you two?" She asked. "Judging by the martial art manuals on the shelves, I'm guessing you know a thing or two, Ember."

Before Ember could reply, Jia shot up with an excited look. "Ooh! She and Kyle are masters! They know a lot of fighting styles. And they could practically use every weapon there is!" The blue eyed descendant rambled. "Oh, and also-"

The redhead quickly covered her cousin's mouth to stop her from talking. "That's over exaggerating it. Kyle and I only know a few fighting styles." She said, blushing, before gving Jia a soft glare. "And we cannot use every weapon. Kyle and I are ok with blades, but I prefer a bow and arrows or maybe a crossbow."

"Do you know how to fight, Jia?" Crystal asked. Jia's face turned a light shade of red.

"Uh, no. Sorry. My brother and I are more of tech geeks than warriors." She said with a slight smile. "I mean, we know how to defend ourselves, it's needed when you live in the middle of nowhere, but we're not as good as you guys are."

There were a couple of protests about how it isn't important if you know how to fight or not, but Jia didn't want to hear it.

"Ok. Enough about fighting. Let's talk about something else." The black haired descendant suggested. The others agreed and pretty soon, they were talking like they were old friends.

《¤》

He felt weak. Scared. Hopeless. When was the last time he felt like this? Even if he could remember, he didn't want to. Now is not the time to relive the past.

He struggled against the shackles that held his wrists above his head, the clanging of rusted metal and his labored breathing the only noise he could hear at the moment.

When the rusted chains proved to be unbreakable by his strength, he stopped trying and decided to check his surroundings.

The cell that he was in was a bit small and the only light comes from the dim light bulb in the hallway. Although shadowed by the bars of the cell, the former ninja could see someone else in there with him.

Deep blue eyes stared back at him and he couldn't believe his eyes. "J-jay?" He asked, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"Hey, ol' buddy," the Blue ninja greeted, smiling weakly. "Long time no see, eh, dirt clod?"

Cole smirked at that nickname. Even after all these years, the former lightning master still held onto those nicknames.

"Are the others here as well?" The black haired ninja asked his best friend.

"What do you think? That they just kidnapped the two of us and not the others?" Jay said before letting out a low chuckle. Cole had to admit, Jay seemed sinister when he did that. "You really are a dirt-for-brains."

The former master of earth didn't know if that was a joke or his friend had just changed through all the years the team was apart.

Before Cole could say anything, his trained ears caught the sound of footsteps. He turned towards the hallway, where a shadow was now slowly growing bigger.

"Oh, great." He heard Jay grumble. "He's back."

"Who's back?" Cole asked, turning to the blue eyed ninja.

Chains rattled softly before Jay replied. "The ungrateful brat," He growled. "He came here a while ago, bragging and mocking us. What's he want now?"

Cole turned to face the person that came into view. He was much taller and older than Cole last saw him. But no matter how mature he looks, the former ninja still know the one person that had the guts to do this.

"Luke."

《¤》

Lloyd felt sore. Those Shadow Warriors were more difficult to defeat than last time. Maybe he was more out of shape than he thought.

The Green ninja wanted to get out of here, but he knew he can't just yet. He needed to regain his strength. Instead, he looked around him.

From across his cell was another one, with two persons chained inside. Kai and Pixal, he had guessed. If the bright red clothing and glowing green eyes had any say in the matter.

Someone was chained up on the other side of his cell. Lloyd didn't know who it was though. But judging by the long dark hair, it could only be either the former water ninja, Nya, or Cole's wife, Rachel, who used to be an elemental master as well.

The sound of his cell being opened made the former ninja look up. His breath hitched when he saw the violet eyes staring back at him with hatred, when it was once filled with admiration.

"Hey, Dad." Luke spat. "Miss me?"

Lloyd took a deep breath to calm himself. No need for uncontrollable emotions right now.

"Luke," Lloyd started. "I know this isn't you. You would never do this. The Luke I know would never put his family in harm's way."

"How do you know? You hardly spent time with me." Luke said bitterly. "You were always 'busy'. Busy doing what? Making sure I don't remember the war?!"

"Luke, please. Please understand." Lloyd pleaded, desperation filled his green eyes.

"What don't I understand?! The fact that you don't want me to remember Mira?!" The violet eyed teen almost shouted. "Or the fact that you just ignored me when I was having nightmares about the Overlord?! Tell me! Tell me what I don't understand! Or is your oath more important than your own son?!"

Lloyd felt tears gathering, so he blinked them away. Crying won't change anything. The damage has been done.

"I-I'm sorry," was all he could say.

Luke was silent for a moment as he stared at the stone floor. "An apology won't change anything," he said quietly. He looked up, his eyes now glowing. "You once said you'd be a great father like Grandpa was. Well, you're not! Leaving your son just when he needed you the most! I hope you're happy, Dad! You say you know me, well now I'm just someone you once knew. Now you'll watch as everything and everyone you spent your life protecting disappear. And it's all because of you."

At this moment, the person chained up in the cell woke up. "Huh?" The person, which Lloyd now know is Rachel, wondered out loud. "W-what? Luke?! Lloyd?! What's going on?"

"Goodbye," Luke turned to leave. "Father."

"Luke, wait! Luke! Please! I'm sorry, Luke!" Lloyd called after him. He struggled against the chains, wishing he could hug his son again and turn things back the way it used to be.

But he can't. It's already too late.

《¤》

Kai could only shut his eyes tight, trying to drown out the cries. It has been a long time since he heard the Green ninja this desperate, and even still it made his heart ache for his brother.

The fire ninja looked up and saw the others trying to drown out Lloyd's cries from their own cells. He knew being a ninja would mean making sacrifices. But this? This was something none of them ever thought could happen.

Kai knew the real Luke. He was a sweet, kind and loving boy. He would never even think about hurting his own family.

He wanted to comfort Lloyd. Tell him that it's going to be ok. But he knew it's no use. No use calming the storm.

All the former ninja could hear was the Green ninja's desperate calls, and Luke didn't even care.

He really was someone they once knew.

《¤》

Whew! More than 1700 words! Geez. Forgive me, but this chapter was necessary. It showed you guys a bit of the characters' personalities and such. As always, please tell me what you guys think and I'll see you all next time!

Also, this chapter was edited by my good friend, ShanzNicole! Show her some love! Same goes to your loved ones!

《♥》Happy Valentines!《♥》

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

187K 5.2K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...
131 2 21
What if the ninjas didn't win the battle against the Crystal King? Well, in an alternate universe, the ninjas lose the battle against the Overlord, b...
14.3K 394 32
*art used for this cover was made by Destiney Blue, I don't own any of the Ninjago characters of anything like that. Just my OC and plot Energy. Llo...
1.4K 47 16
Its Been A Couple Of Months Since Our Heroes Defeated Keres And Itzal. Kai And Nya's Parents Were Back Home And Everything Just Seemed, Well... Norma...